Week 17: Hellas Verona vs Milan - Sunday 17/12/2017 12:30 CET

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Zero expectation coming into a Sunday midday fixture away from home and they still suck ass

I've watched two games with a close friend who wanted to see why i loved Milan so much - Benevento and now Verona.

Its beyond shameful. Never felt more apathy for this team until now.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this is what happens when you don't take your chances. I can't fault gattuso for anything other than subbing rodriguez instead of calabria at half time. We didn't take our chances and made defensive errors, so we were punished.

We lack finishers, and creators, and dynamism.....this is not something that we are discovering now.

loosing suso for 3 games most likely is going to be a huge problem

whyyy 3 gamess

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I'm still trying to comprehend how they spent 200 mil and somehow managed to make the team worse.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
In hindsight I would've kept last season's fodder and just bought Auba, Bonucci, Ricardo, Kessie, and Conti.

Cutrone-Auba
Bona-Loca-Kessie-Suso
RR-Romag-Bonucci-Conti
Dollar

Looks like a much stronger team albeit our depth would've still been shit.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
In hindsight I would've kept last season's fodder and just bought Auba, Bonucci, Ricardo, Kessie, and Conti.

Cutrone-Auba
Bona-Loca-Kessie-Suso
RR-Romag-Bonucci-Conti
Dollar

Its not really hindsight now is it? Its simply common sense something that apparently Milan's management lacks these days.

When you're in a shit situation for many years, both financially and success wise, you don't go throwing around your limited budget on mediocre players who never really shined at their club, and hope for the best.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Its not really hindsight now is it? Its simply common sense something that apparently Milan's management lacks these days.

When you're in a shit situation for many years, both financially and success wise, you don't go throwing around your limited budget on mediocre players who never really shined at their club, and hope for the best.

tbf Kessie, Conti, Bonucci, and even Biglia seemed like very good signings. While I do admit I had hope for Hakan, him Kalinic, Musachio, and especially Andre Silva for that price were gambles.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Cutrone-Auba
Bona-Loca-Kessie-Suso
RR-Romag-Bonucci-Conti
Dollar

:star:

Our depth is actually worse this season.
We had Ocampos, Delofeu, Niang and even Honda on the wings.

This season we have Borini. :proud:

Also, in midfield. We literally have no backup for Kessie. Last season we had Kucka.

Last edited:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Bring back montella

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
That scoreline can't be real. What a crap team this is. Sell everyone.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When I heard that Hellas Verona was resting their starters for the coppa Italia game I thought, does it really matter?. How wrong I was after checking the result at work.

Not to mention when Billy Costacurta states that when he watched the game it looked like 2 teams fighting relegation just summarizes how bad we are playing.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Bring back montella

ebe.gif

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leave Borini, Calabria, Montolivo, Kalinic out of the team and we're 100% better. Can't play with this nonsense.

We did that and so far Biglia, Silva, Abate and Hakan where as bad or often even worse.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Montolivo was the worst player but at least he ran off the pitch when he was subbed. Kalinic doesn't want to be here. Silva walked straight off after the final whistle. Didn't shake with teammates or opposition or anything. One of the two will certainly be gone in one month.

good update :thumbsup:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well what the hell happened here.

We're creating loads of great stories lately. Benevento equaliser. Beating a team and losing to them 3-0 within 4 days.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
We were really good in the opening 25 minutes and looked threatening.
Then disaster.

Schedule