Week 24: Spal vs Milan - 10/02/2018

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Man I didn't think Silva fans were this sensitive. If y'all Silva fans and defenders are this affected by me calling him names I wont do that anymore. It's not worth getting people upset over.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Haven't seen you criticize Silva yet. Or defend other players that get shat on. But hey that's just me.

It's been one game since we talked last time.

No reason to shit on Silva this game and no reason to defend someone in particular today.

The only players from this team sport that I've talked about individually has been Cutrone, Biglia and Monto. All positives.

Do you have to argue? Can't believe I thought you seemed like a cool dude lol.

-
Not sure what's hard to grasp. I'm sure none of us bar that AC Kid is a Silva fan, it's just that reading your repetitive posts puts a bad smell to the general discussion about today's match.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
It's been one game since we talked last time.

No reason to shit on Silva this game and no reason to defend someone in particular today.

The only players from this team sport that I've talked about individually has been Cutrone, Biglia and Monto. All positives.

Do you have to argue? Can't believe I thought you seemed like a cool dude lol.

-
Not sure what's hard to grasp. I'm sure none of us bar that AC Kid is a Silva fan, it's just that reading your repetitive posts puts a bad smell to the general discussion about today's match.

Whatever man. I haven't seen you defend Donnarumma, Hakan, or any bad players from the first half of the season. You come off as extremely hypothetical yet trying to convince me you're this holier than thou fair poster. I honestly don't care if you think am a cool dude or not because to me you're not very credible yourself. From what little interactions we've had I'm convinced that your definition of "cool dude" is a just "person who agrees with me" so yeah, whateves man. From now on, the less we interact the better IMO.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
you guys can talk shit about some players berto, monto etc... whoever you want like silva its ok but not repeat every single second, we already read it countless times

when you see the most posts in a ac milan match thread is about silva instagram, who didnt even play 2/3 of the game, mods should be the first one ask people to stop this
but no because the mod is also having the most posts about it :lol:

and now he starts banning people :lol:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I stopped getting into arguments regarding Silva... i love him and it hurts seeing ppl shit on him, but how is getting into endless shit with other Milanisti over him gonna help?!

I’ve accepted that hes most likely not making it here.. but wishing a Milan player to fail is not welcome here.. it shouldn’t be

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
enough of this fanboyism war, enjoy this beautiful lovely win.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are people fighting over Silva when we won 4-0?
Poison website

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
thats what is so irritating... i get shitting on silva after last weeks draw...but today...wtf?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Whatever man. I haven't seen you defend Donnarumma, Hakan, or any bad players from the first half of the season. You come off as extremely hypothetical yet trying to convince me you're this holier than thou fair poster. I honestly don't care if you think am a cool dude or not because to me you're not very credible yourself. From what little interactions we've had I'm convinced that your definition of "cool dude" is a just "person who agrees with me" so yeah, whateves man. From now on, the less we interact the better IMO.

I doubt you have any memory of my posts at all. That track is something you should stop going along. As a matter of fact I spent big portions of this season up in patagonian mountains without internet.:rolleyes:

I don't even defend Silva, how can you not understand this yet?

Obviously you don't have to care one bit about my impression of you. I was just trying to say that this little crusade is putting you in one light only.

There's a reason there's a bunch of members asking you to stop throwing paper planes in the classroom.

You don't have to care. I'm good, 4-0 and I'm gonna have a pizza...I'm just sayin'

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
you guys can talk shit about some players berto, monto etc... whoever you want like silva its ok but not repeat every single second, we already read it countless times

when you see the most posts in a ac milan match thread is about silva instagram, who didnt even play 2/3 of the game, mods should be the first one ask people to stop this
but no because the mod is also having the most posts about it :lol:

and now he starts banning people :lol:

He did use inappropriate language so ban was justified, but conversation before hand was very "un-moderator" like and that was a bit sad. I held this forum in really high regard, and choice of moderators reflects the quality of the forum...

I will definitely check out that subreddit. At least there are some mechanisms for handling the trolls (even when moderator is one of those)

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Reddit is far superior, and mature.

This sentence is so hilarious :lol: Reddit and mature is like calling a virgin sexually experienced :lol:

Man I didn't think Silva fans were this sensitive. If y'all Silva fans and defenders are this affected by me calling him names I wont do that anymore. It's not worth getting people upset over.

It's honestly hilarious. Idk what he has to do for them to wake up realize that he doesn't deserve playtime in our current situation.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I’ve accepted that hes most likely not making it here.. but wishing a Milan player to fail is not welcome here.. it shouldn’t be

For the record no one has shown me one post where I'm actively hoping for him to fail. Where is this coming from?
I doubt you have any memory of my posts at all. That track is something you should stop going along. As a matter of fact I spent big portions of this season up in patagonian mountains without internet.:rolleyes:

I don't even defend Silva, how can you not understand this yet?

Obviously you don't have to care one bit about my impression of you. I was just trying to say that this little crusade is putting you in one light only.

There's a reason there's a bunch of members asking you to stop throwing paper planes in the classroom.

You don't have to care. I'm good, 4-0 and I'm gonna have a pizza...I'm just sayin'

Ok.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
It's honestly hilarious. Idk what he has to do for them to wake up realize that he doesn't deserve playtime in our current situation.

It IS odd when you see that nobody's defending Dollar's criticism for example. or imagine if Bertolacci was playing for us. :/

In all honesty that's what's ticking me off.

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This sentence is so hilarious :lol: Reddit and mature is like calling a virgin sexually experienced :lol:

Actually reddit has a very mature and knowledgable user base. I'm not sure about the football subs though.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS

Actually reddit has a very mature and knowledgable user base. I'm not sure about the football subs though.

I would say you are both right. It just depends on you and communities you choose.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I bet you are the same guy who would call Cutrone a fraud if he had 3 bad games in a row.

Ok he hasn't succeeded, but do you have to be happy over it? You are not a real fan when you wish a 40mil investment to fail.

And keep acting like a troll.The mods here are too, so it breeds a certain environment for people like you to spew that toxic sewage from that shithole you call mouth.

:thumbsup:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Some members have made this forum very unenjoyable and unpleasant. Oh well. Forza Milan.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some members have made this forum very unenjoyable and unpleasant. Oh well. Forza Milan.

Yep, and they are all mods.

I was excited to read the match thread after the 4-0 victory, and most of it is the same people bashing Silva.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Knowledgeable? Sometimes, but vast masses of people talking out of their ass. Mature? Definitely not. The site is swamped with overused in jokes, echo chamber behavior and the downvote system contributes to one sides conversation flow.

AC Milan subreddit seems much less active than our forum. R/soccer is just another big subreddit where people regurgitate memes.

Rnbforums>reddit and it's not even close.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
IMO Mods aren't the cure, and its normal for them to take time to analyze the situation and the motivation behind some member's posts even if they are bad. Talkin shit about Silva is also a way to externalize the frustation growing inside. You can moderate the re posting frequency but if this is coming from different posters, so it is. In my case I defend Kalinic here even if everybody is talkin shit about him, and it doesn't hurt me as long as the guy will have play time. If Silva is better every Milan fan will be happy to see him succeed.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Knowledgeable? Sometimes, but vast masses of people talking out of their ass. Mature? Definitely not. The site is swamped with overused in jokes, echo chamber behavior and the downvote system contributes to one sides conversation flow.

AC Milan subreddit seems much less active than our forum. R/soccer is just another big subreddit where people regurgitate memes.

Rnbforums>reddit and it's not even close.

the nature of your reddit experience largely depends on the subs you take part in....most of the ones I read have a great audience. I find the overall experience of reddit far superior to that of twitter for instance.

Never been part of any football subreddits so can't really comment on that.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IMO Mods aren't the cure, and its normal for them to take time to analyze the situation and the motivation behind some member's posts even if they are bad. Talkin shit about Silva is also a way to externalize the frustation growing inside. You can moderate the re posting frequency but if this is coming from different posters, so it is. In my case I defend Kalinic here even if everybody is talkin shit about him, and it doesn't hurt me as long as the guy will have play time. If Silva is better every Milan fan will be happy to see him succeed.

It’s coming from the mods :lol:

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score

??? Reddit? :fp: C'mon man, use some common sense.

That's like saying CNN is an unbiased news source.

I quit reading AC Milan reddit when one of the posters started requesting people to call it soccer and not football ---- and I'm American myself.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Reddit can be useful.

It's also usually disgustingly saccharine with everyone kissing each other's asses and being annoying.

Person A - "Milan have had 2 captains who stand above the others in standing - Baresi and Maldini"

Person B -"Actually, that's not quite right. Rivera remains well-loved by all, Cesare also. There's also these ... and don't forget these. Don't worry, everyone is wrong sometimes"

Person A - "Wow, thanks man. I don't know how I didn't know so much. You've helped so much. Gold for you"

That's a classic reddit discussion. Snivelling, one-upping and sickeningly sweet.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reddit could be never be taken seriously after people on there said De Jong was a great player.

Schedule