The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:45   #201
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
The more I hear of Cristante in the news, the more it seems that his agent is shopping him. Petagna looks good and quite big for primavera. Innocenti and Calvano are mystery for me because even though they are 2 of the hyped names from primavera and loaned to serie B teams; they still cannot make not even the bench of their respective teams.
Serie B teams tend to not play loaned players as much. Quality has little to do with it; else, Odu and Verdi would've played far more for Torino last term.
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:55   #202
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCookies View Post
Serie B teams tend to not play loaned players as much. Quality has little to do with it; else, Odu and Verdi would've played far more for Torino last term.
Odu
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 21:35   #203
Nikfes
Fresh rumour.

Is this guy still playing in the primavera? I hope to see him soon in the 1st team. What a great prospect. Potentialy world class mid.
Nikfes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:49   #204
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Has he been shit or does he have nothing to do with the Primavera's shit results?
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:25   #205
Benz_1803
classic 1994

Fav. Players: Milan legendary

force him to start if Monty injured, perfect time to build team from youth sector, i do believe double pivot will make him feel secure in MF, what else... i dont remember....

ohh yeah constant has been playing for Lb in pre season , and its work for him, why Allegri not even put him as bench player, 5-10 minutes vs fodder team enough IMO, i know crisante is very young but his pre season imprese me.

Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:01   #206
Casualista
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Has he been shit or does he have nothing to do with the Primavera's shit results?
primavera has been doing well from what i know.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:54   #207
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz_1803 View Post
force him to start if Monty injured, perfect time to build team from youth sector, i do believe double pivot will make him feel secure in MF, what else... i dont remember....

ohh yeah constant has been playing for Lb in pre season , and its work for him, why Allegri not even put him as bench player, 5-10 minutes vs fodder team enough IMO, i know crisante is very young but his pre season imprese me.
Agree, I don't think he may be ready to start any game but he could start training with the first team.
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 13:59   #208
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

he is doing very good for primavera but other mids are lame and he can only try by himself.

also innocenti and calvano having problems couse they arent co owned
patosheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 14:44   #209
TAZIO.N
Senior Team Member

If I remember correctly,Milan do offer Verona the co ownership of Calvano not sure if Verona take it or not but Calvano's real problem is injury(he's still injured I think)

but all is not lost for Calvano.Once he overcome his injury,he can always fight for his place in the 2nd half of the season.Verona is now doing well and i'm quite confident that

they will be promoted to Serie A next season.Maybe we might see Calvano in Serie A next season who knows..
TAZIO.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 15:44   #210
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTfatChildren View Post
primavera has been doing well from what i know.
6th in their group. Lost 5-1 to Chievo at home recently.
They need to finish in Top 5 to reach next round.

http://www.futbol24.com/national/Ita...2013/Girone-B/
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 18:15   #211
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZIO.N View Post
If I remember correctly,Milan do offer Verona the co ownership of Calvano not sure if Verona take it or not but Calvano's real problem is injury(he's still injured I think)

but all is not lost for Calvano. Once he overcome his injury,he can always fight for his place in the 2nd half of the season.Verona is now doing well and i'm quite confident that

they will be promoted to Serie A next season.Maybe we might see Calvano in Serie A next season who knows..
He is not injured anymore I think.
It's hard for him to get playing time. Verona has good midfielders. Bacinovic is Serie A experienced is on their bench and get little playing time.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 16:42   #212
Nikfes
Fresh rumour.

Called up for the game against Anderlecht.
Nikfes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 18:03   #213
BrasilianMilan
Eternal Rossonero

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Nesta, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Calhanoglu, Romagnoli, Biglia, Bonucci

Yes, Bryan Cristante!

#FutureRossoneroLegend

Signature
BrasilianMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 19:34   #214
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

bravo allegri
patosheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 13:13   #215
TAZIO.N
Senior Team Member

Homegrown quota but nevertheless,still happy with his inclusion....
TAZIO.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 13:28   #216
Hitman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by patosheva View Post
bravo allegri
bravo for what exactly?

man you over rate almost every little thing Milan does... if Valoti makes assist in Primavera training Bravo future world class, if Niang makes a cross wowwww big potential...

allegri shouldn't be congratulated, he had to bring Cristante because Ambrosini is injured... if something happens to our 2 DM's he will play Nocerino or Flamini there.... if Cristante plays tonight, then u can say bravo..
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 23:47   #217
Monsieur
2footedtackle

Fav. Players: Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
bravo for what exactly?

man you over rate almost every little thing Milan does... if Valoti makes assist in Primavera training Bravo future world class, if Niang makes a cross wowwww big potential...

allegri shouldn't be congratulated, he had to bring Cristante because Ambrosini is injured... if something happens to our 2 DM's he will play Nocerino or Flamini there.... if Cristante plays tonight, then u can say bravo..
I'm not saying he should be congratulated but just being in the bench for a CL match is a good experience even if he doesn't get minutes like last time (Can't remember if he was in bench after his UCL debut)
Monsieur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 02:16   #218
Mion-Moura
Team Neymar

Fav. Players: Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

congrats but i heard he played as a cb in the derby..so you know..allegri's head..better not fuck up

Signature
Mion-Moura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 05:06   #219
belloefamoso
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mion-Lux View Post
congrats but i heard he played as a cb in the derby..so you know..allegri's head..better not fuck up
he played cb and won man of the match along with Petagna in derby. Cristante is gold!!!!
belloefamoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 07:07   #220
joyrider
Il Moderati

i just hoe allegri doesn't put this guy in a too unorthodox position
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote