Patrick Cutrone Thread

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Cutrone for 25 would be a steal for any team. I really hope we can keep him.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
That extra time goal against Inter. Loved the passion he always showed.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I really hope we keep him, or at least only loan him out, it shocks me that Maldini etc can be even contemplating this deal

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Awful sale for the price. First off I can't believe we are selling him in general, but for this price with so much upside??? Reminds me of the end of the Galliani era where we just started offloading our talents for peanuts for no reason

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Really don't know how to feel about this sale. €18m to a Premier League team seems very cheap.

I would be really surprised if there wasn't any 20% - 30% sell-on percentage and bonuses reaching up to €8M.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Are we selling our soul? Gutted. Hope to meet Patrick again.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
From a technical POV, i can understand the move.

Anyway, this is the guy Cutrone was told to not be worried about.

rafael-leao-2.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm sad that he's leaving, but he really got no place in the starting XI and I understand if he wants to play. He got heart, but he doesn't add much more than that.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
This team will lose a grinta playe. :sad:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm sad that he's leaving, but he really got no place in the starting XI and I understand if he wants to play. He got heart, but he doesn't add much more than that.

he doesn't add much more? he score goals, he harasses defenders. i agree he got no place in starting XI but he could still help us a lot.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
he doesn't add much more? he score goals, he harasses defenders. i agree he got no place in starting XI but he could still help us a lot.

A lot of players can do those things, and more. Cutrone is limited and simply isn't good enough technically, and I've been saying this for a long time. For him to develop he needs to be somewhere he can get consistent playing time, and I hope he comes back one day. Although I doubt he'll reach those levels.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
A lot of players can do those things, and more. Cutrone is limited and simply isn't good enough technically, and I've been saying this for a long time. For him to develop he needs to be somewhere he can get consistent playing time, and I hope he comes back one day. Although I doubt he'll reach those levels.

He will never be a complete striker, but he has shown potential to become a world class poacher, that could still be enough to welcome him back.

To play him now as a starter would be an handicap for us, to keep him on the bench would slow down his development.

I wish good luck for him.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Unless a poacher scores TONES of goals, it's not worth having one in your team.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Will be missed. A true Milanisti and grinta warrior. Hope he does well in EPL but don't see him starting at Wolves either.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
All the best fella. Dumb move to sell him...but I expect nothing less from our current management tbh.

Last edited:

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
22M?

:balo2:

Poor man's Rolando Bianchi will not be missed, but I'm sorry for the Cutro boys.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Unless a poacher scores TONES of goals, it's not worth having one in your team.

Two things are clear. He has a big technical gap compared to top complete strikers that he will never be able to fill.

Compared to other non-complete strikers that scored 20+ goals in serie A his finishing and movement in the box are incredibly good for his age, which gives at least some hope.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I'm sad that this is happening. :cry: I know there are probably valid reasons for it, but I wish we could have loaned him to a Serie A club for a year or two instead.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
To be honest, cutrone was a poor mans pazzini. And he was one of my favorite players since he started in the first team.

We need to move on sadly. Good luck

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
China in 3 years?

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Kalinic left Milan after 31 apps, 6 goals (1 every 302 mins) and 4 assists in Serie A - everyone was happy

Cutrone has been sold after 34 apps, 3 goals (1 every 479') and 2 assists - 99% of milanisti are crying

:monto:

Last edited:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kalinic left Milan after 31 apps, 6 goals (1 every 302 mins) and 4 assists in Serie A - everyone was happy

Cutrone has been sold after 34 apps, 3 goals (1 every 479') and 2 assists - 99% of milanisti are crying

Cutrone played 90 official games for AC Milan, scoring 27, having 7 assists.
He's nothing like Kalinić.
Cutrone has Milan blood and will most likely only become better and better. I just hope he someday when he becomes great attacker, comes back home.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I’m very sad about this

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

Not the best of comparsions

Schedule