\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Maldini: "Tomorrow we will be in Madrid [for the friendly against Real]. I spoke with president Florentino Perez and he wants Milan to return to it's top level and is waiting for this."

Perez gonna hook us up.

modric to milan confirmed :proud:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
UFFICIALE: Llamas e Forte alla Pistoiese in prestito secco

Llamas e Forte dry loan Pistoiese

What is that?! We loaned a llama now?! Is that our strategy for the new season. 11 llamas!

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Twitter accounts of Girardi, Intrieri and Andrea are still convinced Leo is working hard for Savic and that he knows how to act coy when asked questions about the mercato. Louis Girardi says the negotiation of SMS is at an advanced stage and that there are only a few things missing.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
PBPCalcio: #RadioRossoneraMercato Leo spoke of @SMS calling it "difficult".
We always go with the feet of lead and close to the entourage tell us: "They have problems of FFP, but they are crazy about him. Elliott will make a great team. " You asked us, here is the RESP #simonecristao

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score
Twitter accounts of Girardi, Intrieri and Andrea are still convinced Leo is working hard for Savic and that he knows how to act coy when asked questions about the mercato. Louis Girardi says the negotiation of SMS is at an advanced stage and that there are only a few things missing.

Don‘t get me excited please

sms kessie (and bakayoko?) would scare the shit out of the midfields we face.

Btw, how creative is sms?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rule #1 of mercato is don't pay attention to anything club directors say.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
PBPCalcio: #RadioRossoneraMercato Leo spoke of @SMS calling it "difficult".
We always go with the feet of lead and close to the entourage tell us: "They have problems of FFP, but they are crazy about him. Elliott will make a great team. " You asked us, here is the RESP #simonecristao

God please make this happen

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Don‘t get me excited please

sms kessie (and bakayoko?) would scare the shit out of the midfields we face.

Btw, how creative is sms?

quite creative actually. I've remember him in a roma game absolutely splitting them open.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
7 days left.

Days of Condor part 2 - The Condorening.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

oh god

how probabile this happens ?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bakayoko was the worst midfielder in PL last season yet most of you want him here.

Regardless of what happened in Monaco he still scored 16 Serie A goals in his last season in Italy. Loan with option is a great deal for him.

Keita was the worst winger in France last season yet most of you want him here.

Regardless of what happened in Chelsea he still was chosen in the CL team of the season in his last season in France. Loan with option is a great deal for him.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Where is the Romagnoli Capitano ufficiale from btw?

If we did make him the captain over Bonaventura, in my mind there's a higher chance now that Bona is involved in a swap deal for Milinkovic-Savic.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
oh god

how probabile this happens ?
I'm not getting my hopes up because I'm used to being disappointed :lol:

But these guys have made it clear that we are certainly trying for him. That's as much as they know and it's as much as we know now. Whether it happens is another story. We know how stubborn Lotito is.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t see Bonaventura leaving. He’s a good option to have both for LCM and LW. He’s on reasonable wages and has been a good soldier. If we don’t HAVE to sacrifice him for Sergej, I’d rather we keep him.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

If we did make him the captain over Bonaventura, in my mind there's a higher chance now that Bona is involved in a swap deal for Milinkovic-Savic.

we should keep bona. he is a solid backup. he is the perfect type of player to play a back up role. maybe give them locatelli.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I don’t see Bonaventura leaving. He’s a good option to have both for LCM and LW. He’s on reasonable wages and has been a good soldier. If we don’t HAVE to sacrifice him for Sergej, I’d rather we keep him.

this exactly. he is a very good bench player. Not starting quality for a team that wants to reach top 4 but he sure is a solid backup option.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Not official.

Premium reported that he will be wearing it from tomorrow on.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
i keep dreaming of Bakayako - SMS - Kessie midfield. we honestly will be fine with calhanoglu - higuain - suso if we have that midfield

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.Both Montolivo and Silva are ABSENT from the team travelling to Madrid, according to MilanNews

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
give them caldara + higuain for SMS

sign bonnuci back and play bacca upfront

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

we should keep bona. he is a solid backup. he is the perfect type of player to play a back up role. maybe give them locatelli.

I really want Bona to stay as well. Look at his bad season - 8 goals. He's an excellent player to have in the squad, not to mention one of my favourite players from a 'human' point of view as well - seems to be a great influence in the squad

But I don't think we can get Milinkovic-Savic without a big name sacrifice.

Not official.

Premium reported that he will be wearing it from tomorrow on.

Ah ok.. I wondered where all this 'official' news was coming from.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i keep dreaming of Bakayako - SMS - Kessie midfield. we honestly will be fine with calhanoglu - higuain - suso if we have that midfield

unnamed.png

your sig made me think

considering maldini's current position, insulting him is probably worth at least a week nowadays

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Bonaventura should only leave if we sign a fast left winger ala Deulofeu

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
.Both Montolivo and Silva are ABSENT from the team travelling to Madrid, according to MilanNews

I like that. get lost panesar. Silva can gtfho here for good too.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Andrea
‏ @andrea___182
Una tantum : ai dettagli la cessione di @andrevsilva19 col Siviglia .

Silva to Sevillia is down to details

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
DkQdJvGXsAAz66r.jpg

Silva left out of the squad that will face Madrid. Bacca is in tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.