Andrea Bertolacci Thread

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Unfiltered intuition freestyle headthinking on Andrea Bertolacci is :o

More grande palle than Poli, a man without doubts, raised by strong values and structure, gets the shit done without the unecessary on a satisfying consistent level.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What I like about him is that he's a no bullshit player. He'll get the ball and score goals.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
hope he is worth every penny!

good luck!

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
11692663_887165477986202_2311577461333090008_n.png

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bonaventura and Bertolacci I believe should be almost at the same level....so how Bona only cost 5-7 mil while Berto cost 20 mil is inexplicable...

...but let's be optimistic and hope he'll raise his game up a notch here and prove to be a game changer. He seems pretty good overall so with a good team around him he good explode.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
think before you talk. i would ask you to put them in order of best to worse...but who am i kidding?

was just about to say the same about strootman and romulo before AC Kid posted.

ah well.

"He also just said Strootman and Romulo."

i'ma still hav a good laugh.

Being injured/benched in a top 3 team doesn't make you shit. Also, one season doesn't make a player. Can't believe I have to explain stuff like this, it's like i'm discussing with a little kid. You write like an angry kid so i might be.

Strootman, Romulo and Asamoah didn't play at all last season. Do you even follow the league?

Albin fucking Ekdal :lol:
Pizzarro, Vargas... Hernanea, Pirlo, Borja, Hamsik, Panic all had shit seasons

Valdifiori, Soriano were not better. Vazquez is an attacker.. I could go on and on.

See above. Yes they were, Valdifiori was excellent and so was Soriano. Bertolacci can't defend so he's pretty much an attacker. All those are you mentioned are better suited at central midfield, Ekdal included.

Moggster showing he knows nothing about Serie A and maybe football in general :lol: I still remember he claimed that Urby andConstant were better than Sciglio :fp:

De Sciglio is objectively speaking one of the worst fullbacks in Serie A. He has no qualities at all. That he even has Azzuri caps is proof that the italian national team is the worst it's ever been (the U21 also). I'm so glad Antonelli arrived and Abate extended so I don't have to see him shit up the pitch with his scaredy-cat attitude.

You're just MilanFan, you don't know shit about Serie A or football in general - you don't even watch the other teams because then you wouldn't be posting asinine comments like this. Constant and Urby are both bad, but they added more to the team than De Sciglio does when he's on.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Bonaventura and Bertolacci I believe should be almost at the same level....so how Bona only cost 5-7 mil while Berto cost 20 mil is inexplicable...

...but let's be optimistic and hope he'll raise his game up a notch here and prove to be a game changer. He seems pretty good overall so with a good team around him he good explode.

Stupid deal. Can't believe we paid 20m for this mediocre midtable player. So this was the plan B for Kondogbia, really? :lol::fp:

Both Bertolacci + Bonaventura are decent squad players but shouldn't be regulars if we're serious about CL.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Actually IMO Jack is way better than Bertolacci.
Why Does he cost so much? 1. Because of the crazy mercato 2. Because we are dealing with ROMA who paid 8.5 million for half his card.

Last edited:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Being injured/benched in a top 3 team doesn't make you shit. Also, one season doesn't make a player. Can't believe I have to explain stuff like this, it's like i'm discussing with a little kid. You write like an angry kid so i might be.

if you cant realise the guy's potential or his talent, the only kid in the room is you. pouts at everything because he cant have it his own way.

pretty much sums up what you always write. would be funny if not so stupidly one-sided.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Bonaventura was a really good deal, but it was also a last minute one.
Bertolacci's price usually would be around 12-14 mill, however his price increased because
- we were in a hurry to buy someone after losing Kondogbia
- we screwed Roma over Destro
- Roma wasn't willing to let him go easily as a homegrown player

People forget that Juventus spent a lot of money initially for average players (Martinez from Catania, Iaquinta, Krasic, etc). If he's a solid player, I have no regret for the 20 mill spent.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
feels like another poli

I can see why you'd think that. Roughly the same height and face. Around the same age. Both Italian. Both coming from midtable Serie A clubs. But I strongly suspect you are wrong. Bert has already proven that he's better than Poli (which is not that hard) this season, if you watched him at all.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Welcome! Will we play with him, bona and NDJ in midfield?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He didn't look too bad.. the guy returned from vacation 2 days ago let's not be ridiculous here

Oldfarts is a poor troll

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Really like what I'm seeing, looks quality to me

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Schedule