Ricardo Rodriguez Thread

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not an attack on you at all, but man do you guys get way too excited about PR statements these guys make.

Its a business. Saying shit like this is good for business.

This is the same reason that things like the Donnarumma incident get taken personally instead of as business decisions that suck, but are not a personal attack on you as a fan.

Maybe I'm to naive, but since he's a fellow countryman I followed him very closely for a long time. Especially since the gf of my bf went with him to school :lol: When he joined Milan she immediately wrote me to tell me how aswome that is and that I must be crazy of joy. Then she said that he's one of the most sincere and good-hearted guys she ever met. The way he talks in publicy is the way he talks privately. He was 5 years at Wolfsburg eventhough he haid the opportunity to play for bigger clubs (and I'm not even talking about the RM or Bayern interests that were there in the recent past), but he mever considered one of them simply because he felt good at Wolfsburg.

Yeah maybe he leaves one day, who knows, as you say, football is a business. But what RR says is meant like he says it, it's no PR as that isn't his thing. He's very authentic.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Maybe I'm to naive, but since he's a fellow countryman I followed him very closely for a long time. Especially since the gf of my bf went with him to school :lol: When he joined Milan she immediately wrote me to tell me how aswome that is and that I must be crazy of joy. Then she said that he's one of the most sincere and good-hearted guys she ever met. The way he talks in publicy is the way he talks privately. He was 5 years at Wolfsburg eventhough he haid the opportunity to play for bigger clubs (and I'm not even talking about the RM or Bayern interests that were there in the recent past), but he mever considered one of them simply because he felt good at Wolfsburg.

Yeah maybe he leaves one day, who knows, as you say, football is a business. But what RR says is meant like he says it, it's no PR as that isn't his thing. He's very authentic.
giphy.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I meant bestfriend of course

BTW - the gf of my bf - would that be me!? :lol:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Played great yesterday! ❤️

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
What a difference it makes to have great set piece takers. It's night and day.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
What a difference it makes to have great set piece takers. It's night and day.

We only score from set pieces now :mad: #halfgoals

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Ric Rod has already has more milan assists than DeS will have in his entire career :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He's been very good.

Looks extremely dangerous whenever he's past half-way and he's very tidy - much more than any LB I can remember us having.

I no longer expect our FBs to be dispossessed in our own half, or punt it out of play when pressured.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want his facial bone structure so bad. Why do all these latino pricks look so good?

Great buy. Cant believe he was so cheap.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
nobody praising him:(

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players

He was solid, I cant think of any mistakes (or atleast major mistakes), but its because he is not flashy imho. Still great buy, one of the best LBs we could have bought

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He could do with a better LW up front. Borinhos link up play aint exactly insigne levels.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

He's already set the bar really high so this performance was just an average day in the office for him. Feel like he'll thrive so much more with a proper LW.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Motm worthy performance.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
not really. he was unable to keep up defensively. offensively ok in first half. had a big hand in first goal too.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Had some shaky moments, especially in the first half when Cagliari was bombarding our left side. Was partially let down by Hakan and seemed at risk at times. But was solid for the rest of the game.

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Solid player, one of our better buys.

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he shouldn't allow to shoot with right foot, was horrible :D

other than that he played good game, his passing was on point as well as his defense performance :thumbsup:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Train your right foot please

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Best player this season so far. Keep it up RR ❤️❤️

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If our biggest complaint with our LB is that sometimes his shooting with his right foot is poor, then that is a great situation to be in

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Best LB in years!

Mozack

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Balotelli Inzaghi Maldini Costacurta Nesta Sheva Djokovic
Good crosses.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
very calm on the ball but misplaced lots of passes in first half. much better in second half. its such a relief that most of our players won't panic with ball at their feet seeing somebody 10m away.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
What a player!