All About Television

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
are you referring to the overall level of violence in the show? well that's a concern I have too...if we're talking about constant graphic torture and mutilation scenes I just may have to forgo watching GOT

*makes mental note*

I was referring to the storytelling/politics and how fascinating it is. You'll be totally in it. But yeah, there's all sort of stuff in it. Just try watching one season. Then see if you can take another one. And another one.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I continued Mr. Robot season 2. It seems I stopped the episode before it got interesting again.

Very well into it again. Shall finish it tomorrow.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Black sails is not bad:thumbsup:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
started this a long time ago but didn't continue even though i liked it. What season is it up to now? Only watched like first 4 episodes

Season 4 will be out in a month :D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I continued Mr. Robot season 2. It seems I stopped the episode before it got interesting again.

Very well into it again. Shall finish it tomorrow.
Couldn't finish the first season. So cringey.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Couldn't finish the first season. So cringey.

It is cringey. I'll give you that. One character in particular is the most unlikeable character I can remember.

A lot of is like listening to a conspiracy theory-cum-self help book.

The second season beyond where I quit is good though. And the end of the first season. It all builds well.

I can't believe that I was actually on episode 5 of Season 2... I thought I was on episode 1 with how dull I remembered it being.

It does have some very good scenes. Two I can remember in S1, a few in S2.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
i like mr. robot since it has successfully made me think it's another the underdog against the world theme

yet it's a whole grandeur picture of the world rolls :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
I finished westworld. Think the strongest point of the series was the character development, also the idea of it is unique and thought provoking.

I kinda disliked the maze revelation, felt they went the predictable route with it.

All in all, it was a great first season. Although I have a feeling season 2 is not gonna match up.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
OK that doesn't sound as bad as I had heard. I was thinking it was like the girl with the dragon tattoo movie...

which not only had a graphic rape scene but then she returned for revenge and played a video of the rape in the background

girls cheered and applauded that scene in the theater I watched it ... felt really weird.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Sherlock ep 1 is out

Homeland is due for the 15th but the episode is already out on some sites.. i guess im wrong about the date?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Thoughts on Sherlock?

1st episode got a bit too actiony for me, 2nd episode was a little messy, but it was very entertaining.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

After YEARS and YEARS of being a SUPER SPY/AGENT she suddenly decides to become the defender of Islamist video creators? :rolleyes:

:head:

You don't know women, do you?

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Thoughts on Sherlock?

1st episode got a bit too actiony for me, 2nd episode was a little messy, but it was very entertaining.

This season is shit tbh...specially 2nd episode, total mess.

I hope that is the last season, they are running out of ideas.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE

girls cheered and applauded that scene in the theater I watched it ... felt really weird.

wow :eek: that entire movie was so twisted

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
watched 3 episodes of GOT

so far it's not like breaking bad, where after the first episode I was completely hooked

and it's a bit gross for me with the maggots and gut spilling and all the dead bodies (human and animals, like for eating)

but the relationships and societal structures and politics are definitely interesting (good call jasper!)...plus I am freaking out about the dragon eggs and the direwolves

anyway, I'm assuming it will only get better so going to keep watching! :thumbsup:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Which movie?..
I love twists

we were posting about girl with the dragon tattoo

it has some plot twists, but when I wrote twisted, I meant in the sense of being wicked or evil

would definitely recommend the movie :thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
watched 3 episodes of GOT

so far it's not like breaking bad, where after the first episode I was completely hooked

and it's a bit gross for me with the maggots and gut spilling and all the dead bodies (human and animals, like for eating)

but the relationships and societal structures and politics are definitely interesting (good call jasper!)...plus I am freaking out about the dragon eggs and the direwolves

anyway, I'm assuming it will only get better so going to keep watching! :thumbsup:

It's gets better. And better. And better. First season is more enjoyable after you've finished the whole series and go for second watch.

Also do tell what you think is happening in the the episodes and what you predict for future. That's part of the fun. As well as how you memorize the characters when you can't call them by the names yet.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
we were posting about girl with the dragon tattoo

it has some plot twists, but when I wrote twisted, I meant in the sense of being wicked or evil

would definitely recommend the movie :thumbsup:

Splendid movie(s)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I saw the first episode of Black Mirror....anyone care to explain anything I might have missed or not understood other than the whole Schewinsteiger incident?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I saw the first episode of Black Mirror....anyone care to explain anything I might have missed or not understood other than the whole Schewinsteiger incident?

what did you not get lol? every episode is a different story and the first one with the pig and all its kinda weird and shocking :eek: