AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have a few questions. Has anyone here already bought tickets for AC Milan home match against Real Madrid from this site www.mpestero.com ? I don't know if the tickets are already sold out or what? I wrote them an e-mail if there are any tickets available for this match and they told me that they will know in a few days. They are offering Real Madrid - AC Milan tickets, so this must be for the away game right?

I really hope there are some tickets left, so I can finally go to San Siro for the first time.:)

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have a few questions. Has anyone here already bought tickets for AC Milan home match against Real Madrid from this site www.mpestero.com ? I don't know if the tickets are already sold out or what? I wrote them an e-mail if there are any tickets available for this match and they told me that they will know in a few days. They are offering Real Madrid - AC Milan tickets, so this must be for the away game right?

I really hope there are some tickets left, so I can finally go to San Siro for the first time.:)

Tickets for Milan - Madird at the San Siro are sold out. See www.mpestero.com/news.aspx and they also announced it on acmilan.com about a week ago.

The tickets currently for sale on www.mpestero.com are for the game in madrid.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Hello Sheva,
I am trying to attend the real madrid vs AC Milan game. How much did your ticket cost?
http://www.mpestero.com, is charging around 97 swiss francs. would you recommend that? Are the seats good enough to where you can see the players?
Thank you very much!
They only got one sector this game. Its the first anello (ring) behind the goal on the opposite side of the Curva Sud. Last year i sat in that ring (only that time under the Curva Sud)

A vid from that game made by me to give you an impression of what it looked like:

They (the madrid tickets) costed me 65 euro's btw.

Reaction score
Thanks Sheva, you are the man! Enjoy your time at the San Siro. Do you know of any other site that still has Milan vs Madrid tickets?
If not, then I will probablly just settle for a season game ticket.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't know, sorry. I use this site a lot because its a nice guy & he always delivers. So i'm happy with it/him.

Reaction score
Can anyone help i am planing on going to the derby on the 14th nov when will the date and time be confirmed for this game,i dont want to book my flights just now in case the game gets moved to the saturday.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Most of the time 2 weeks before the game. Real Madrid was an exception, that one was six weeks earlier available.

Reaction score
does anyone know if the first derby with inter will be on sunday the 14th of november or is there any chance it will be moved to the saturday??????:conf:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zizo, for a strange reason i can't send you a (private) message back. It says that you chose for the option not to recieve messages.

So hopefully a moderator can pass you this message or maybe you'll check this thread yourself.

Zizo said:
Good evening,,

i hope everything is going well,, i would like to ask you how to get the tickets of Inter VS Milan ,, you seems to be experienced in these staff.

regards
Hi :)
I reccommend MPESTERO to everyone. They never let me down and their service is good. :cool:

It would be a dream to go to that game for me. Let me know if its possible & how much it will cost you.

I currently have bookings for Milan - Real & Milan Roma but i want to go to another match in between.

Btw, a question for the rest of you guys. When are the dates & time of games 100% sure?

Last edited:

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi :)
I reccommend MPESTERO to everyone. They never let me down and their service is good. :cool:

It would be a dream to go to that game for me. Let me know if its possible & how much it will cost you.

I currently have bookings for Milan - Real & Milan Roma but i want to go to another match in between.

Btw, a question for the rest of you guys. When are the dates & time of games 100% sure?

Inter are at home for the milan derby on 14th November. MPEstero will only have tickets for the Milan (away) section. And to obtain a ticket for the away section you have to own a season card - my understanding is that this is the way for all away games in Italy but I'm not 100% percent sure.

For the "home" game in 2011 then MPEstero is the best.

You could try the inter website, as the only ticket you're going to get for this game is in the non-milan sections anyway.

The following times were officially announced last week for rounds 10 to 16. But in general I don't think there's any set rule. In the past they seem to announce 7 or 8 rounds at a time.

Round 10 – Sunday, November 7, 2010, at 15.00 CET: BARI-MILAN;
Round 11 – Wednesday, November 10, 2010, at 20.45 CET (2nd midweek round): MILAN-PALERMO;
Round 12 – Sunday, November 14, 2010, at 20.45 CET: INTER-MILAN;
Round 13 – Saturday, November 20, 2010, at 20.45 CET: MILAN-FIORENTINA;
Round 14 – Saturday, November 27, 2010, at 18.00 CET: SAMPDORIA- MILAN;
Round 15 – Saturday, December 4, 2010, at 20.45 CET: MILAN-BRESCIA;
Round 16 – Sunday, December 12, 2010, at 12.30 CET: BOLOGNA-MILAN

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Away section is a no go for me. If thats the case i'll go to the second derby in 2011 and i think i'll go to Milan - Fiorentina, good that its on a Saturday :). But atm i'm looking forward to Milan - Real in 2 weeks! What an experience will that be ?!

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Away section is a no go for me. If thats the case i'll go to the second derby in 2011 and i think i'll go to Milan - Fiorentina, good that its on a Saturday :). But atm i'm looking forward to Milan - Real in 2 weeks! What an experience will that be ?!

Looking forward milan - madrid at the san siro myself. Off to Madrid tomorrow the game at the bernabeu...

Reaction score

Hey buddy I got ticket to that game too, I have never been there so I'm sooo excited...I saw the Milan vs Juve clip you posted, is that what I should be expecting for the "1o Anello Verde" tickets I get??? How close did you zoom your camera lol?

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I barely zoomed at all -if you are talking about the clip with Dinho's goal-. I guess you will be sitting on the same spot, jut on the other side of the pitch with probably the Madrid fans above you & the Curva Sud right in front o your eyes.

Same as me btw, we will sit close to each other.

Reaction score
Thanks Sheva0172 for your respond,

until now i'm looking for the tickets for inter vs milan.

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I'm a Rossoneri fan from Finland and I have a plan to travel to Italy for the Milan-Ajax Champions' League match on 8th December. It would be my first time at San Siro. I ordered a ticket through the Viagogo service and it's ment to deliver to my hotel. The ticket is for the "terzo anello blu" at the Curva Sud. A couple of days ago i was reading a Finnish football forum and over there some guy wrote about the match organizers not letting anyone without the Cuore Rossonero card to go to the Curva Sud. Now I'd like to ask you guys, is that true??

Last edited:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a trip :D.
Atmosphere was electrifying in San Siro!

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I'm a Rossoneri fan from Finland and I have a plan to travel to Italy for the Milan-Ajax Champions' League match on 8th December. It would be my first time at San Siro. I ordered a ticket through the Viagogo service and it's ment to deliver to my hotel. The ticket is for the "terzo anello blu" at the Curva Sud. A couple of days ago i was reading a Finnish football forum and over there some guy wrote about the match organizers not letting anyone without the Cuore Rossonero card to go to the Curva Sud. Now I'd like to ask you guys, is that true??

That's not true. The curva sud is made up of 3 tiers. It's possible that they won't sell paper tickets for the 2nd tier as this is where the ultras are. However for the 1st and 3rd tier there will definetely be no problem.

Enjoy the game.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Hey it's my first game next week, and was just looking for some advice ahead of the game...
Im staying at Hotel Florida, what will be the easiest/quickest way of getting to the stadium. And I wasn't the one to buy the ticket, but my aunt said they knew I was a AC fan...they wouldn't seat me with the Palermo fans, right?

And I know about the Cathedral and shops..anything else worth visiting?

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
anyone goin to Milan - Roma on december 19th? im headin to it, hopin for a win cos i went to 5 matches last season and we lost all 5!!:mad::D

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey it's my first game next week, and was just looking for some advice ahead of the game...
Im staying at Hotel Florida, what will be the easiest/quickest way of getting to the stadium. And I wasn't the one to buy the ticket, but my aunt said they knew I was a AC fan...they wouldn't seat me with the Palermo fans, right?

And I know about the Cathedral and shops..anything else worth visiting?

I don't know where Hotel Florida is so I don't know the best way from there. Here are the two ways that I know:

1) Get the red metro line in the direction of Rho Fiera and get off at the Lotto stop. A short shuttle bus ride will then take you to the San Siro. The shuttle bus runs on the day of the match from about 2/3 hours before kick-off. Or you can walk from the lotto stop (follow the crowd) - about 20 minutes.

2) Get the number 16 tram from the Duomo. This will drop you outside the San Siro.

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
anyone goin to Milan - Roma on december 19th? im headin to it, hopin for a win cos i went to 5 matches last season and we lost all 5!!:mad::D

I might go to this but I don't think it has been confirmed for the 19th yet - it might change to the Saturday night???

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes i'm going. Already booked the flights. I never saw Milan lose a game (3 draws & 1 win) so we'll see who's the jinx :star:

A clip i made during Milan - Real Madrid

Oi oi oi, oioioi Pippo Inzaghi Segna per noi!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
RK TEAM P W D L GS GA W D L GS GA W D L GS GA GD Pts
1 Lazio 10 7 1 2 13 8 3 1 1 7 5 4 0 1 6 3 5 22
2 AC Milan 10 6 2 2 17 10 3 1 1 10 4 3 1 1 7 6 7 20
3 Internazionale 10 5 4 1 12 5 2 3 0 8 3 3 1 1 4 2 7 19
4 Juventus 10 5 3 2 21 11 3 1 1 15 9 2 2 1 6 2 10 18
5 Napoli 10 5 3 2 17 11 2 1 2 8 7 3 2 0 9 4 6 18
6 Sampdoria 10 3 6 1 11 8 2 2 1 5 3 1 4 0 6 5 3 15

Schedule