Coppa Italia Final: Milan vs Juventus 20:00 CET 9/5/2018

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Guess what? Most Milan fans I know are glory hunters. You think we would all be here without all those CL trophies and those Ballon d'Or level players? No

If someone is still around as a Milan fan after recent years, he's not a glory hunter in my book.

I am convinced ppl don't play ANY sports whatsoever :lol:
Apparently Donna is supposed to make miracle save after miracle save for the full 90 minutes under CONSTANT bombardment :monto:

Bro, it's not about making the miracle saves. It's those glaring mistakes where he puts the ball on the opponents foot. It's where he concedes a soft shot for no good reason.

Silva scored 10 goals
Kalinic scored 5
#LetsBeHonest

If we're being honest, let's take a look at who he scored them though. 5 goals vs Austria Wien who would struggle to get into Serie A, 2 goals against Macedonian farmers who are a middle of the pack if not worse Serie B level team.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva scored 10 goals
Kalinic scored 5
#LetsBeHonest

Yes, but not in domestic games, nobody ever doubted his ability to be a good EL-groupstage player. He only scored 2 goals in domestic competitions.

Actually my goal is not really to shit on Silva although after the defeat l feel like being sarcastic. My point is that there is no reason to believe that Silva would have changed the match if he came in or has the ability to do so.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
duck. devastated. it's ok to lose to a better team but not in this embarrassment way.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
fantastic support from curva.
awesome fans, awful team. hope this changes soon. forza milan

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Miss you Diego Lopez and Bacca.
Diego is twice the goalkeeper mino dollaruma is.

Apparently Donna is supposed to make miracle save after miracle save for the full 90 minutes under CONSTANT bombardment :monto:
Only DDG and Manuel Neuer have higher wages than this clown.

and when was the last time we did well against juventus?, guess what that was while silva on the field :lol::lol:
This is actually getting sad.

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
This was the worst feeling during/after a Milan game I've had in awhile

Feel like total shit man, fuck Juve, fuck juve fans

that ref man....made me want to break my laptop...should be stripped of all credentials

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Formidable Kaligoal wrecking havoc on Austrian accountants and Macedonian farmers.

And also his own team European giant, AC Milan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Disappointment after disappointment with Milan since 2011

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
When was the last time we conceded 3 goals in 10 mins after the second half started?

#GattusOut

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Anybody has post match interview?

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
#KaliMilan4eva, #weDaBest, #truFanz

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

I understand that you do not know what earning 6 million euros per season as a footballer means because you've never even earned 6 million TTD. I've never earned that either but at least I understand that when you're getting paid 6 million euros you should play like a 6 million euro/yr player, something which mirabelli obviously did not understand that donnarumma cannot do at this stage. yet he got the contract. =\

root cause analysis. I'm sure you got exposed to that in Petrotrin. I was.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
even if Milan spend 800m, then still we wont play CL, if we keep hiring clueless mediocre coaches with no experience
they better spend money on a new management, staff and a world class coach

Right right. when we lose gattuso = clueless

but when we win grintuso = best.

you ppl are clowns.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
240 million should at least have been enough to prevent us from being humiliated like this multiple times this season.
Should have been enough to mount a serious challenge for top 4

Maybe. But 240 million euros was squandered on players that have done nothing for us all season/the majority of the season that counted.

mirabelli took some of the worse bets possible that did not pay off at all and in no way shape or form did the bulk of our budget co-ordinate with any sort of plan from the previous coach, montella.

montella was just handed a bunch of players. same as gattuso.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Donna deserves stick because he's on 6m a year. He's one of the highest paid GKs in the world. If he was on something more reasonable (and without the Mino drama), for his age, I think the reaction is different.

But people keep saying, we're a 240m team, then what is Juve? I mean, if you look at all the fees that were paid for them? They spent 90m+ on Higuain alone.

Buffon's fee was a record for GK for years and years. Benatia was 20m, Bernardeschi 40m; Mandzu 19m; Costa's loan alone is 6m; Dybala at 32m; Asamoah was 18m; Matuidi 20m; Cuadrado 25m; Pjanic 32m; Sandro was 26m; Lichtsteiner was 10m. If you add up their entire team, they have spent over 450m.

240m today is nothing. Berlusconi's era was littered with world record fees, and that wasn't just for the Gullit, but World Record fees for Lentini and Papin. They both failed at Milan.

If this Milan will return to its greatness, it has to make more money, and I don't know if Li has money--I hope he does--but acting like 240m was enough to bring us back up to Milan standards, that's not going to happen. Lazio and Roma can overachieve, because it is easier to play there. Milan is a different animal. A different animal to manage, to play for, and with more pressure than any other team in Italy. Including Juve.

I think if Gattuso had an entire year, we'd be fighting for 4th. But when your starting XI in a cup final is filled with kids, you need to temper your expectations a bit. If we keep these guys, in 2-3 years, they will be formidable. Hell, with a good striker, this team could be formidable, even with its flaws.

But 240m was never going to fix all the holes. If we spent another 240m (which isn't going to happen) maybe. But, if we can put in another 100m? I think this team can go places.

240 M is a decent amount of money if you can use it and not waste it on useless players, i didn't know if you get the memo but serie a sucks, 240 M (if spent right) will at least give you top 3 spot, how much do you think Napoli, Lazio, Roma and inter spent last year, they all sell more than they purchased, and don't let me start with atlanta/ fiorentina who is 1 - 2 points behind us in the standing.

if you look internationally how much Atletico madrid Selling each year??, and they are still a top team for years, Real Madrid Midfield which is the best in the world didn't cost more than 125 million(modric 45, Isco 30, Cruz 30, Casimero 7, Asensio 20).

don't you think our season won't be any different if we got for example(dzeko instead of Kala, pupu or costa instead of hakan, Tolisso instead of kessie, N'Zonzi instead of biglia, any decent LB instead of RR...)

with,
costa---dzeko---suso
bona---nzonzi--tolisso
LB---Roma, Bonucci--Calabria
------dollar---------

tell me this team isn't the best in seria a and it is less than we paid for.

please don't give me that BS that 240 isn't enough, it is more than enough especially in serie a.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Embarrassing.

Donnarumma's value just went through the fall with those two howlers.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
240 M is a decent amount of money if you can use it and not waste it on useless players, i didn't know if you get the memo but serie a sucks, 240 M (if spent right) will at least give you top 3 spot, how much do you think Napoli, Lazio, Roma and inter spent last year, they all sell more than they purchased, and don't let me start with atlanta/ fiorentina who is 1 - 2 points behind us in the standing.

if you look internationally how much Atletico madrid Selling each year??, and they are still a top team for years, Real Madrid Midfield which is the best in the world didn't cost more than 125 million(modric 45, Isco 30, Cruz 30, Casimero 7, Asensio 20).

don't you think our season won't be any different if we got for example(dzeko instead of Kala, pupu or costa instead of hakan, Tolisso instead of kessie, N'Zonzi instead of biglia, any decent LB instead of RR...)

with,
costa---dzeko---suso
bona---nzonzi--tolisso
LB---Roma, Bonucci--Calabria
------dollar---------

tell me this team isn't the best in seria a and it is less than we paid for.

please don't give me that BS that 240 isn't enough, it is more than enough especially in serie a.

just because you can afford someone does not mean they are willing to come. jackson martinez and kondogbia rejected us ffs. do you seriously think modric wants to come here? 18yo donnarumma was able to play hardball with us for crying out loud.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
just because you can afford someone does not mean they are willing to come. jackson martinez and kondogbia rejected us ffs. do you seriously think modric wants to come here? 18yo donnarumma was able to play hardball with us for crying out loud.

where did i say modric will join us now?, i said before he was great they bought him with 45 M, and you can collect a great midfield with 100 M or something if you have a good eye for non famous gems.

i didn't put ronaldo, messi in the line up, costa, dzeko,nzonz, tolisso are very much not impossible to get(maybe tolisso is harder because bayren showed interest) but my point is we SHOULD have much better players with 240 M than we are having now.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
:cry: I'm devastated...

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Once we started losing this forum is like a rehab center for bitchy little girls. :lol:

Oh no! Donna is making 6m a year! Which we all pay out of our own pockets.
If not for that 6m we would have beaten Juve 5:0.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
I would like to see the hole where Suso is hidden in the last 3 months.
It must be helluva of a hole.

Schedule