Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE

MILANO - L'A.C. Milan comunica che il calciatore Filippo Inzaghi ha prolungato il suo contratto fino al 30 giugno 2011.

+

Now that he is staying, I hope he breaks the record...

+ 1

I'm looking forward for that moment, his historical goal in OM is unforgettable to all Milan Fans.

SP we believe on you :star:

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
what a ****** move fuck off already

so pissed of with these has beens, huge contracts and zero return
only uys deserve milan contract are ambro and nesta in ulder generation others shouldnt be there, we are milan , we dont sell anyone

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This is ********. He has barely played and he's clearly on the decline. G is such a liar, focusing on youth my ass. Idiots.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I really hope his salary was cut,but doesn't look like it.:head:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he didn't take a pay cut this move is retared, we bicker around and finally don;t buy anyone cos of 1-2 million issues , but extend contracts every year and waste 10 times more money.

Pippo last year earned 3.5 million ( almost 7 million gross) for scoring less goals than Nesta and Silva and sitting in the bench. Again extending his contract is ********. CL top scorer record or not. Hope this is his last year and he goes for good. I love Pippo, but this is ridiculous.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
well. its decided that he's going to be here for another year.:rolleyes:i think we should just accept it and hope that he breaks muller's record. who knows? after this season he may just even retire. in his day he was a great player, there's no denying that. but his time is over i think. this buys our youth strikers some more time(although i dont know if they actually need it) before one of them can be promoted to replace Inzaghi e.g. Paloschi. and if you're going to replace Inzaghi, experience is key.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
To be fair to him he hasnt been bad when he has come on and was at times a real threat and a match winner in OM and won the penalty for dinho against Fiorentina....would be good if he doesnt waste his time and at least coaches/mentors the youngsters or even borri and klaas ...his movement though is still up there if not the best

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Omg I can't believe people saying he is not that bad cos he scored ONE brace a season. He was nothing like the old Pippo. We complain abt Flamini's high 5 million salary. But he is someone who can play in our starting lineup for 38 games a season ffs. Pippo earns 3.5 million for being the 3rd CF and scoring 1 goal a million he earns.

His pay is 7 million gross and that is what would get us a good player for the future like Jucelei or Toloi.

Him scoring that 1 CL goal making him the all time top scorer would be nice. But he should have taken a pay cut for sure.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As if the entire world wasnt laughing @ this club hard enough:proud:

Appointing FAGliani to run a football club was one of the biggest mistakes in football overall. He is obviously 100% clueless about managing a club and his ******** obsessions with this so called ''family environment'' makes him only qualified to run a virtual family in a Sims game.

M

MassterMark

every year we go for next step of retardness & laughness and if we think we reached the top, well, mr. galliani & mr. silvio somehow find the new level!!!:proud::proud::proud::star:

I realy dont know how can they manage that...? they are geniuses!!!:star::star::star::tongue:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
INZAGHI: 'The relationship with Milan is special' + INZAGHI 'chase Müller, Baggio ...

INZAGHI: 'The relationship with Milan is special' 21/05/2010

MILAN - A Milan Channel Pippo Inzaghi's comment on the afternoon of renewal of contract with AC Milan: 'I'm happy, because my intent was to finish his career with this shirt. These days I thought I try to break the record of Gerd Muller with another jersey would not be fair. The relationship with Milan is special, I'm happy because once again the company showed me all his affection for what I did, I'm doing and continue to do. I am happy to feel good and I have important objectives'.

+

Inzaghi 'chase Müller, Baggio, Van Basten and ...' 21/05/2010

MILAN - Even Pippo Inzaghi: 'I am happy to be good and still be able to give my contribution. Everyone knows that I have specific objectives to be achieved. First, to make myself useful to Milan, helping the team win and then beat two records. Gerd Müller in the European Cup ( 69 goals against 68, Inzaghi is -1 from German ), which has lasted 35 years, which I very much, and that of Marco van Basten ... Are three goals from him in AC Milan, met or even equal it would be great because everybody knows what he did and who he is. Van Basten chase for networks with Milan and Baggio for those in career ( Baggio to share 318). Going forward together for the tenth consecutive year is a great satisfaction. All you remember the victories that we got together, I had so much to this club and I still large stimuli '.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Well i waited to see if any reports pop up about him taking a pay cut ,but i guess he didn't.The next time Berlusconi bitches about money someone should slap him in the face with the pay check Pippo gets.

Its simply ******** to pay a player that much for the minimum contribution he supplies to the team.I could really understand Milan not spending cash on big transfers if our team was run properly !

Trowing money out the window and then bitching that you don't have money to the fans when they ask you to sign that player ,is ******** and deserves a face palm.

Keeping Pippo as the last resort for minimal pay or hell even for free if he wants to break Muller`s record(Milan should be the priority not his priorities )would not have been a problem.

Stupid management :head:

Pippo making 0.5 Million less than what ppl want Ron to work for :proud:

Oh common Dru,no sane person who asked Dihno to take a pay cut wanted Pippo on this salary .

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

MILAN - Even Pippo Inzaghi: 'I am happy to be good and still be able to give my contribution. Everyone knows that I have specific objectives to be achieved. First, to make myself useful to Milan, helping the team win and then beat two records. Gerd Müller in the European Cup ( 69 goals against 68, Inzaghi is -1 from German ), which has lasted 35 years, which I very much, and that of Marco van Basten ... Are three goals from him in AC Milan, met or even equal it would be great because everybody knows what he did and who he is. Van Basten chase for networks with Milan and Baggio for those in career ( Baggio to share 318). Going forward together for the tenth consecutive year is a great satisfaction. All you remember the victories that we got together, I had so much to this club and I still large stimuli '.

Ok, keeping Pippo for 1 more year to really make him legend is justified. These things do not happen that often. If he succeed breaking one of the two records it is just fantastic.

Last edited:

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He isn't that bad, he has speed, experience and motivation. He is not in the starting eleven anyway. Just a sub.
It's okey to put him on the last 20 minutes. He is enthusiastic and hungry to score. But if he breaks one of the records early in season he should expect to fall in pecking order.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He isn't that bad, he has speed, experience and motivation. He is not in the starting eleven anyway. Just a sub.
It's okey to put him on the last 20 minutes. He is enthusiastic and hungry to score. But if he breaks one of the records early in season he should expect to fall in pecking order.

First of all WHAT???????????????????????????????And second a sub should not make that much money period.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
where did it say he is getting 3.5 mil next year? I hope not

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
where did it say he is getting 3.5 mil next year? I hope not

usually when there is an extension or renewal Galliani is fast to tell the media about the paycut. I haven't read anything about that.

But yes, I hope his salary is cut into half or something. He got the renewal because he wanted to break that record and it was a favour from milan. Someone that contributes so little shouldn't get so much money.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
not rlly mad at this. will probably make 5-7 appearances.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I'm happy for Pippo!
I don't forget all the emotions and goals he gave us!

definition of legend!! :star:

2007...most clutch performance in history? yes

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
too ld to kicka football still we ruin 7 million over him sad

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
usually when there is an extension or renewal Galliani is fast to tell the media about the paycut. I haven't read anything about that.

But yes, I hope his salary is cut into half or something. He got the renewal because he wanted to break that record and it was a favour from milan. Someone that contributes so little shouldn't get so much money.

hope you're right on Salary. To be fair ,there isn't a striker i'd want young players to learn from more than Pippo. His ability to know when to make a run is world class (probably only world class tool he ever had... his brain).

Listen to pato interviews from when he came, said he learnt a lot on how to move in box from Pippo. Pity huntelaar couldn't,

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i dont mind him staying... younger players can def learn a lot from him but...

he better have taken a huge fucking pay cut...

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we want Pippo to be here just cos his experience factor we shd just make him some striker coach or somethin like that. Anyway none of out forwards except Pato can score or make any runs atm.

Brilliant start to a new era

37 year old Pippo contract extension (waste of 7 million which would have got us a player like Jucelei gone).

In spite of all the youth revolution only confirmed entry so far is Yepes who is 34. He's a quality player and will defenitely be a good Nesta sub. But still he is 34 and this is not the way to rebuild. Gooch extended for another year.

It's free too but y the extension and tie a player who has been dead useless for another year ?

Storari might come back too. I kno he was good this year but we r makin the same mistakes of not getting rid of 33 plus year old players wen we can with our hope that everyone can do a Maldini and Billy and play till 40.

We are again linked to awesome young players who can contribute for 4-7 years in Alves, Otemendi, Jucieli, Hernanes, Dzeko and even Robinho.

Yet way things are heading to I won't be surprize if next news I read is Milan buys Mancini full time and we decide to keep Oddo, Janko, Kalazde too. New Milan with youth. My ass... :head::head:

On a positive atleast Favalli, Dida and Roma are gone for good.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we want Pippo to be here just cos his experience factor we shd just make him some striker coach or somethin like that. Anyway none of out forwards except Pato can score or make any runs atm.

Brilliant start to a new era

37 year old Pippo contract extension (waste of 7 million which would have got us a player like Jucelei gone).

In spite of all the youth revolution only confirmed entry so far is Yepes who is 34. He's a quality player and will defenitely be a good Nesta sub. But still he is 34 and this is not the way to rebuild.

Gooch extended for another year. It's free too but y the extension and tie a player who has been dead useless for another year ?

Storari might come back too. I kno he was good this year but we r makin the same mistakes of not getting rid of 33 plus year old players wen we can with our hope that everyone can do a Maldini and Billy and play till 40.

We are again linked to awesome young players who can contribute for 4-7 years in Alves, Otemendi, Jucieli, Hernanes, Dzeko and even Robinho.

Yet way things are heading to I won't be surprized if next news I read is Milan buys Mancini full time and we decide to keep Oddo, Janko, Kalazde too. New Milan with youth. My ass... :head::head:

On a positive atleast Favalli, Dida and Roma are gone for good.

Schedule