AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Holy shit these shorts are insane fabulous. 3rd kit looks a hundred times better with the shorts.

CKTA5W-UAAIcugq.jpg

Looks good but isn?t for every one.
Great for someone who can pull of an ethno, hippie or "Rasta" look, less suited for the average guy.
They should have chosen Adriano as model, he would look great in it.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Looks good but isn?t for every one.
Great for someone who can pull of an ethno, hippie or "Rasta" look, less suited for the average guy.
They should have chosen Adriano as model, he would look great in it.

I think the white shirt idea by Congo is sound. It'll be just the right level of flamboyance.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
CKloyh2WEAA8da2.jpg

PRAISE THE LORD

TAKE MY MONEY

ALL OF IT

DAI!

omg yes yes yes s

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
I'm pretty tempted to get it. I'm fine with the home strip for now.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
The new away looks amazing.

NoPoliNoParty

Beginner
Reaction score
New away shirt looks absolutely amazing.

Succumbed and bought the home, away, black jacket and training pants today. Can't wait for them to get here.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
*Clears throat*

Hi guys, been a while... I want to sell one of my Milan Home Jersey collection. Description : Milan home jersey, season : 14/15, size L, short sleeve, ADIZERO version, brand new with tag. Will try to send pics.

Please understand that adizero version has the exact same specification used by the players when playing. So, it is a player version. The jerseys sold in adidas stores are climacool version. There are several differences with the climacool version.

Opening price : USD 85, still negotiable. Excluding shipping from Indonesia. Payment via PayPal only.

Please understand that I am a Milan Jersey collector and I only buy authentic or even player issue jersey. I don't sell my jersey very often, only when I have extra copy. I got this jersey from a friend but the problem is, I already got one when he bought me this.

If you're interested, kindly send me a PM. Thank you all

*slow bow, drum roll, cymbal crash, custains drawn*

What's the EXACT difference between Adizero and Climacool?

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Any pics of this year jerseys with long sleeves? All I've found are unofficial longsleeved jerseys from China and Thailand on aliexpress and I wonder if it's what are they actually going to look like. Also any word on when are they gonna be available in Milan Store?

Jersey%2BAC%2BMilan%2BHome%2BLS%2B15-16.jpg

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Any pics of this year jerseys with long sleeves? All I've found are unofficial longsleeved jerseys from China and Thailand on aliexpress and I wonder if it's what are they actually going to look like. Also any word on when are they gonna be available in Milan Store?

:eek:

WOH!

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Meh, not a fan of sleeved strips.

NoPoliNoParty

Beginner
Reaction score
Guys I bought a centenary jersey with MALDINI 3 on the back. its not player issue its just replica from back in 1999.

It's too small for me. I need to sell it. Open to offers, mail me!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Just a question, why do we still have the retro "city of Milano" badge this year?

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
It's already been established, imma let you finish, but this season's home jersey is the greatest jersey of all time

Every time I see it in action.. I love how it always looks wet. It symbolizes how wet it makes me. Best kit of all time.

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
It's already been established, imma let you finish, but this season's home jersey is the greatest jersey of all time

Every time I see it in action.. I love how it always looks wet. It symbolizes how wet it makes me. Best kit of all time.

I do think it is one of the best jerseys I've seen this year by far.

Tempted to pick it up for sure but I do want the 'adizero' version which I have yet to see for sale (in person) at least.

Might even get Mexes on the back of it :lol:

Schedule