Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
And why is Kaka being hyped because he scored great goals vs Kuwait and similar with Brazil, not because of his performance with Milan.
People make the mistake of comparing club play with country play when they're different. That's why Pirlo continues to be lauded despite his lousy play with Milan.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
People make the mistake of comparing club play with country play when they're different. That's why Pirlo continues to be lauded despite his lousy play with Milan.

And you're saying thats Pirlo's fault?! I hope you're not forgetting that he's probably the best midfielder we've got ... even in bad form + playing in an unsiutable position. Sure, if I was A. I'd play Gourcuff instead ... oh no he isn't a defensive mid, which Pirlo isn't eitherway :o

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's just the consensus I've seen on here. I'm not saying it's his fault at all, especially for something over which he has no control.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
If there's one thing I've learnt, its got to be never going with the flow ... stick to your instincts and I'll be more appreciative of your own opinion :)

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
kaka will stay at milan forever..
and will be a manager for ac milan..
:)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
madtherchot said:
If there's one thing I've learnt, its got to be never going with the flow ... stick to your instincts and I'll be more appreciative of your own opinion :)
Both Ancelotti & Pirlo suck with Milan.
Maybe Ancelotti with another team will shine & the same thing goes 4 Pirlo.
I mean 3 fuckin years in bad form.
Is it Ancelotti’s fault ?
I really don’t know but its some1 fault I guess & its either his or Ancelotti’s.

My own opinion ?
Ancelotti will do good with another team.
Pirlo wont do good coz he doesn’t posses the quality needed 4 a great player.
He is an average player that might do good in few games only but can never have the consistency of a long league.

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
Giallorossi said:
Most of you guys can just shut up. I'm part of the "kaka fan club" too, and he is the best damn player in the world. He has been in bad form ? :conf: are you joking he has been in nothing less then world class and sensational form !!!!!!

Ancellotti, Pirlo and Seedorf make the greatest Milan side of all time and still are doing.

Wonder then why we're 14th in Serie A and had some humiliating matches with Lille and AEK if we have the best ever midfield :rolleyes:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Edit: @ Wild
I think you've voiced your opinion on Pirlo before and I've heard it ;) was refering to BMW ...

I agree that he's been below par BUT I don't think he's an average player. I'd like to see Pirlo + Gattuso stay at Milan for as long they possibly can because he has a pretty solid game (IMO) once paired with a proper CDM.

But this is a Kaka thread ... I can understand bringing up Pirlo in match threads, but in other players' threads? :rolleyes: There's a Pilro thread if you really want to battle it out. Not many people visit it, so it's the perfect setting :)

Back On Topic: How come I missed the wonder of a goal Kaka scored against Argentina in September? Leaving Messi in a mess :D, with nothing to do but watch the clincal finish, was miles ahead of any goal I've seen Ronnie score this year ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
Edit: @ Wild
Back On Topic: How come I missed the wonder of a goal Kaka scored against Argentina in September? Leaving Messi in a mess :D, with nothing to do but watch the clincal finish, was miles ahead of any goal I've seen Ronnie score this year ... :rolleyes:

Including this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtF1QRUiXP8
?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
Office R 'n R ... Ha!
Just an update re. Galliani's BAN from office rock 'n roll.

GALLIANI BACK IN DECEMBER
12/18/2006

Coni has reduced Adriano Galliani’s ban from April 14, 2007 to December 23, 2006. Therefore, the ban is almost over and in a few days the chief executive can resume his full position with the Rossoneri.

(Dunno if it's been posted already in a 'more appropriate' thread)

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
I have no idea what you freaks are on about. It's great news he is back, now he can get his "hands dirty" again in the office and get some funds up so Milan can buy loads of players !! Ronnie, Buffon will be just a few players Milan will get.

Hell I'm delighted for Milan that Gialliani is back and as a Roma fan I'm delighted such a pure, unselfish, fair and kind person is back in Italian football. He will bring a breeze of fresh air :D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Giallorossi said:
Hell I'm delighted for Milan that Gialliani is back and as a Roma fan I'm delighted such a pure, unselfish, fair and kind person is back in Italian football. He will bring a breeze of fresh air :D

or he'll do sumthn stupid again + milan will end up loosing and roma wil finally move forwards in da table..thats not why you're happy? :D

breeze of fresh air = homer simpsons big fat yellow ass

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giallorossi said:
I have no idea what you freaks are on about. It's great news he is back, now he can get his "hands dirty" again in the office
We talk about office rock 'n roll. Hence not sure about him getting his hands dirty, more like another body part... LOL...

Übrigens, die Roma-Foren vermissen dich ;) Oder biste ein kleiner 'Schauspieler' ?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Yea, that's what I was thinking. Poor secretaries + office assistants + interns.... LOL.

LMAO ... at least some will know who their Daddy is ... something B seems impotent at doing :D

Just out of curiosity, is Mrs. Kaka living with the golden boy in Italy?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
LMAO ... at least some will know who their Daddy is ... something B seems impotent at doing :D
Let's cut him some slack, he just underwent heart surgery (or sth) in Cleveland today :rolleyes:

madtherchot said:
Just out of curiosity, is Mrs. Kaka living with the golden boy in Italy?
Ahm... Why do you ask ? I think she does. Attends university ... but you better ask the fanclub.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Passion for *9* said:
Just an update re. Galliani's BAN from office rock 'n roll.

GALLIANI BACK IN DECEMBER
12/18/2006

Coni has reduced Adriano Galliani’s ban from April 14, 2007 to December 23, 2006. Therefore, the ban is almost over and in a few days the chief executive can resume his full position with the Rossoneri.

(Dunno if it's been posted already in a 'more appropriate' thread)

23rd Dec ??? lol that's my B-day . Wish all the luck to Baldie. :D

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
wtf effect has the ban had on him anyway????hes always around talking about milans chances, and how our team is perfect.

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
Passion for *9* said:
We talk about office rock 'n roll. Hence not sure about him getting his hands dirty, more like another body part... LOL...

Übrigens, die Roma-Foren vermissen dich ;) Oder biste ein kleiner 'Schauspieler' ?

hehe, i don't think they miss me. I'm always there :)

Come give me some slack, I'm trying to just give the forum a little spice, i hope its ok ;)

hehe ja, ich bin ein schauspieler. ;) gut ! oder ? Wir müssen mehr Deutsch sprechen. Mein Deutsch ist ganz schlecht. Nur ein Jahr in Deutschland !

Last edited:

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
Passion for *9* said:
Let's cut him some slack, he just underwent heart surgery (or sth) in Cleveland today :rolleyes:

Ahm... Why do you ask ? I think she does. Attends university ... but you better ask the fanclub.

^^
Yep... She does her business degree in Milan

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
wtf effect has the ban had on him anyway????hes always around talking about milans chances, and how our team is perfect.

yea, thats what I am wondering too?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
iHeartRicky said:
^^
Yep... She does her business degree in Milan

UH SNAP!!!!!!!!! i thought she was in brazil :rolleyes: ok i didn't THINK she was in brazil, i was HOPING she would be in brazil for a few years ;) ;)

i don't like her at all whatsoever

i like maldini's wife, pirlo's wife, gattuso's wife (she seems nice) but i hate kakà's wife,..she just looks spoiled/gold digger :rolleyes: and nesta's wife looks just mean! just plain MEAN! and ugly

first time i saw nesta's wife/gf i was going like :"damn, yous a ugly bitch" :D
she looks awful & doesn't deserve nesta...but can't do anything abt it till hely meets nesta :)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

I hope you dont think ...

I was just trying to get the discussion back on topic and away from G's activities ... oh well, guess I undid it.

Also, seeing that Milan has a tendency of making players pussy-whipped, its good to know what our best player's other half is upto.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
I hope you dont think ...
That's exactly what I'm thinking ;)

Nah... I think it's cool the chick continues her education + doesn't content herself with being wifey + taking hubby's money to the plastic surgeon.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
That's exactly what I'm thinking ;)
Ok ... I was an intern.
Passion for *9* said:
Nah... I think it's cool the chick continues her education + doesn't content herself with being wifey + taking hubby's money to the plastic surgeon.

She doesn't need to ... she's quite the looker + with brains to match. Taking hubby's change and getting an education with it is quite impressive. I hope this means she's not one who gets turned on by larger sums of money :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
She doesn't need to ... she's quite the looker + with brains to match. Taking hubby's change and getting an education with it is quite impressive. I hope this means she's not one who gets turned on by larger sums of money :)
Well... Maldini's wife was a model from Venezuela which didn't stop her from getting the most gross cheek implants I've ever seen, the most botoxed death-mask face + I think also silicone tits. Or take Mrs. Costacurta... from stunner to head-to-toe plastic 'babe'... LOL.

I think Mrs. Kaka' doesn't exactly come from the favelas. Mommy is Dior representative or director in Brazil or sth. So I guess money doesn't turn her off ;)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Passion for *9* said:
It would have been depressing if she would have been content with being just wifey, considering she's only 18-19 (it's already scary she's married at such age).

Passion for *9* said:
Or take Mrs. Costacurta... from stunner to head-to-toe plastic 'babe'... LOL.
True dat. She even had made herself look much much more older than her age.

Last edited:

Schedule