Week 25: AC Milan 2-1 Genoa C.F.C. - Sunday 14/02/2016 - 12:30 CET

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not used to Italys rating-system, but 6= sufficent while everything under 6 (like 5.5) is insufficent, right? 7 and above is good and 8 and above is very good while 9 and above is something like excelling?

6.0 = Good
6.5 = Very good
7.0 = Great
7.5 = Fantastic
8.0 = World class(or just some fodder who happened to score a hattrick)
8.5 and above are extremely rare.

Gazzetta raaarely gives anything higher than a 7

Bb-ilan players raaarely have 7.5 or 8.0 performances.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
for what it's worth.... I still play semi-pro football (in regional divisions), never tried to do anything more because I preferred to be an engineer.. I don't think you've ever played at any level close to what I've played in... and the teams I play for seem to make me captain quite early. Every team I played in for more than 2 seasons, the managers have made me captain. In 11 a side games I play as a CB primarily but fill in at fullback and DM positions when needed... Reading the game is my strongest suit... Captain's armband is just a band, it doesn't mean much more than you are valued for your leadership on the pitch.

Of course, I could be lying about all this. I'm sure that's the approach you'll take since you have no other option but that. You know, just like me lying about the Bee rumours. I'm very interested in appeasing fans like you on online forums.

Surely you have a wiki page, then? What's your name?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
6.0 = Good
6.5 = Very good
7.0 = Great
7.5 = Fantastic

Ah OK thank you, now I can understand those ratings a little bit better. :thumbsup:

On another note, just rewatched Cerci's goal.

From that gif I think Alex is to blame the most. Yes the header from MDS is unfortunate, I think he didn't want to head it out to the middle where someone could wait to take a volley and maybe he saw the one with the #22 on his right flank so he decided to head the ball in the direction of Antonelly (and he spectaculary failed so MDS surely is partly to blame for this goal). But Alex is the one who has Cerci pretty much in front if him and who jogs comfortably around and reacts way to slowly while just watching how Donna is doing miracles.

It reminds me very much on the goal we conceeded against Udinese: Donna doing miracles, our defenders enjoying the privileged view on those miracles while the opponents steping in and lurking for the rebound:

I can fully understand why Miha is pissed because our defence is normally very good at paying attention but now we have conceeded two times in a row where our defence just stood there looking what opponents are doing. I'd be pissed as well as a coach because that's very non-chalant defended.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
^Also Gigio's fault because the keeper should be paying attention behind defenders - should've asked De Sciglio to not even touch the ball and let it go out.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
6.0 = Good
6.5 = Very good
7.0 = Great
7.5 = Fantastic

WhoScored gives many times 8.0 or 8.5 rates.

Schedule