The Non-Milan Transfer Market

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
Collins John, a young dutch promising striker from FC Twente to Fulham, for about 5-7 mil Euro, i'm not sure about the transferfee

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Scott Parker for around 10 - 14 mil. from Charlton to Chelsea :eek:
another move from Abramovich and for that price..... more than for Kaka :tongue: :D i dont know much about Scott Parker but hes a promising 23 year old midfielder, not a Wonderkid like Kaka, PArker also an England international.
----> "Like Frank Lampard, he is up and down, strong, works hard and a has good quality. He shoots for goal very well and defends very well. He is complete and I am sure he will go to the European Championship."

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
juninho-paulista said:
Stankovic --> Inter

4 million euros + Pandev on loan

When I first read this.....I thought they kept his current deal in tact, but then I get to the part where he signs til 08. Which leads me to my only question.....

How the hell did they manage to score such a quality player for only 4 million euros????

Lazio......unbelievable. If Makalele cost 20 million+ Euros......well I can only imagine what Stankovic is worth.

This could turn out to be one of the better signings in recent memory. Although.....the Kaka purchase was a pure master stroke. :)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, when you look a the gazzillion transfer rumours involving Dejan in the recent weeks, the price tag was always set at approx 4m to 6m - which allegedly was middle-season buyer's market since he'd be a freebee next summer.

+ it's not like *azio were in a position to demand much either, considering the situation...

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dejan Stankovics name was connected to transfer rumours in the last..... now Lazio has lost a important player in the midfield, Stankovic & Fiore had could become a great duo, playmaker & goal danger :cool: but now hes at Inter, I saw on TV the press conference where they showed his new jersey, this deal was almost a present for Inter, even for 10 mil. Inter would buy him :rolleyes: :tongue: :) , and Milan unfortunately missed the opportunity to sign both, Stankovic & Nakata, but at least Milan should top the race for Gilardino & Bonera :devil2:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah Inter have a pretty strong squad now..makes me a bit uneasy considering the derby is just 3 to 4 weeks away...Their weakness would be their defence..with Canna having lost out on form and Cordoba forced out wide i think...Pasquale hasn't been too solid defensively and Adani isn't of too much quality...

Rex

Reaction score
If Mexes' joins Inter, the man who likely worries his regular spot would be Cannavaro..

Transfer rumours are becoming nuts nowadays.. :eek: :D

Reaction score
i heard something about rui costa go to barça and rafael marquez to milan... anyone heard anything about this?
and i've that milan was interested in solari

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
we all want him he is a god :devil2:

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
I think Milan should buy his 2stars and those 2 will be TOTTI and Simons or Mexes

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Seamus said:
You should post transfers here, talk about what you think a particular team should do, or comment on what you think about a recent transfer or signing. If you do post an article or any news at all - post your sources. :D

So Folks,this thread is about transfers/new contracts(done) and discussions on them.No rumours or dream signings here. :rolleyes: :tongue: :mad:
For your dream signings follow the link:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/viewtopic.php?t=681

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Million-a-match Veron seeks return to Italy
First Published: May 14, 2004

Argentinian Juan Sebastian Veron. Veron has reportedly asked Chelsea for a transfer and is seeking a return to Italy with Inter Milan after a season at Stamford Bridge that has cost his current employers a million pounds a match.
Juan Sebastian Veron has reportedly asked Chelsea for a transfer and is seeking a return to Italy with Inter Milan after a season at Stamford Bridge that has cost his current employers a million pounds a match.

Chelsea paid Manchester United 15 million pounds for the Argentina midfielder last summer but problems with his fitness, form and then a string of injuries have limited him to just 14 matches for the Blues.

His time in London was also marred by a burglary at his house in which a machete-wielding intruder forced him to hand over 60,000 pounds worth of jewellery.

According to his agent, Fernando Hidalgo, Veron met Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon this week and asked to leave.

"He would love to return to Italy where he has his best memories as a player," Hidalgo was quoted as saying by the Guardian newspaper.

Veron established his reputation as one of the world's finest midfielders playing for Sampdoria, Parma and Lazio before joining United in 2001.

During his time at Old Trafford, the Argentinian showed only flashes of his best form -- usually on European nights -- and United were prepared to incur a significant loss on him after paying Lazio 28 million pounds for his services.

Inter have reportedly valued Veron at around eight million and could be ready to offer their want-away striker Christian Vieri in exchange.

Veron was quoted as saying he would love to play for Inter.

"They have many great players but they haven't managed to win anything for a long time - too long a time," he said.

"It would be an extra motivation for me to try and win at a club whose fans have been waiting so long for silverware."

Inter could be coached next season by Roberto Mancini, the current Lazio boss who played with Veron at both Sampdoria and Lazio.

HOW ABOUT WE TAKE HIM?

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
samuel from as roma going to madrid.
ayala said no to madrid
(source=football Argentina)

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
samuel confirmed for real madrid.
veron to inter
prso to rangers
stam to milan
beckham to chelsea?????/
[/code]

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Veron to Inter, WOW!!!!
Ronaldo to Chelsea???
Crespo to Milan????
Evra, Rothen to Milan???
Boumsong, Prso to Rangers
Emile Mpenza to Hamburger SV
Mateja Kezman to ????

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
--------------------------------------
100% STAM TO MILAN :D
100% DHORASOO TO MILAN ;)
100% SAMUEL TO REAL MADRID
100% LAURSEN TO ASTON VILLA
100% ZEBINA TO JUVENTUS
90% EMERSON TO JUVENTUS
90% MEXES TO ROMA
60% VERON TO INTER
50% GILARDINO TO ROMA
50% AMBROSINI TO ROMA
??? CRESPO TO MILAN = RUI COSTA TO CHELSEA
??? NAKATA TO MILAN
??? BONERA TO JUVENTUS OR ROMA
??? FERRARI TO ROMA

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
27/05/2004 Alan Smith
"Obviously it was a difficult decision. The cross-Pennine divide causes a lot of hostility between Leeds and Manchester United fans.
But, from a personal point of view and purely for footballing reasons only, United was the club I wanted to come to.
A lot has been made about me leaving Leeds to come to United but that can only improve me as a person as well.
Not a lot of people would have been brave enough to take that step.
There have been people who have done it in the past and I'm prepared for it and looking forward to the challenge.
I feel they can offer everything that I want as a footballer and I can hopefully develop and win trophies along the way.
I want to win everything that I can and that's the biggest reason why I came to United.
They can offer the chance to play in every major competition going and that's why I had to take the chance.
I have grown up at Leeds and spent some wonderful years there and I would like to thank everyone associated with the club."
27/05/2004 Manchester United manager, Alex Ferguson
"I have never been more impressed with a young player, his desire to play for Manchester United is fantastic.
Certain young people come along with a special determination and, after speaking to him, I expect that from Alan Smith. That desire will take him a long way."
27/05/2004 Alan Smith
"Obviously when you come to a club you want to make an impression straight away and I'm no different.
I believe in my own ability and that I am good enough to play in this team - and, hopefully, that will be proved right.
I can't wait to play alongside Ruud van Nistelrooy.
I'm really looking forward to the start of a new season and a new challenge for myself and a good challenge at Manchester United.
I'll be playing with world-class players week in, week out and training with them day in and day out, so coming here can only improve me as a player.
When you see the fixture list at the start of the season it gives you a buzz straight away and I can't wait to get back to pre-season now.
I've had a few words with the manager and he has just said he is looking forward to having me here and I'm looking forward to working with him.
Coming to a massive club like this is a huge step in your career.
But I think I have grown up personally and have matured a lot over the last few years.
Leeds United as a team, and as a club, helped me do that. I spent some wonderful years there and I would like to thank everyone associated with the club.
Hopefully I can continue my learning period and win over the fans with what I do on the field.
I'm at the stage of my career now where I feel I am ready for this.
I've played at a big club at Leeds for the first few years of my career but Manchester United will, hopefully, be the start of something really massive for myself.
Manchester United is a team of winners. They play in every tournament going and I want to become a winner too.
I think, if you are going to be successful as a team, you have to have a good squad and there's no doubt we have it here.
Competition for places will be good and strong and that can only improve yourself as a person and a player.
It's a club that's always wanted to be the best and, while growing up, I've always wanted to do the best I can and be a winner.
Coming to a team like this that needs winners means I can be one of those as well.
I feel it's the right time to move on and there could be no better club than Manchester United.
To be joining one of the best clubs in the world is fantastic."
hmm good news, hope he'll develope into better player in next few year.

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Alan Smith from Leeds to Manchester United for around 8 millions Euro, not sure

Ludovic Giuly to Barcelona?? according to Soccerage.com decision will be made in few hours

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
MookyRookie said:
what you meant "not sure", it's officiall for 6 million pound. he'll be great partner for Ruudtje or playing Scholes position :cool: .

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
ian gattusso said:
MookyRookie said:
what you meant "not sure", it's officiall for 6 million pound. he'll be great partner for Ruudtje or playing Scholes position :cool: .

no.

He will lucky to start every 2nd game. He will share the 2nd striker/bench postion with Saha and Ole.

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Melbourne said:
ian gattusso said:
MookyRookie said:

no.

He will lucky to start every 2nd game. He will share the 2nd striker/bench postion with Saha and Ole.

I meant the prize, not sure how high was it 6 or 8 millions that Manu has paid to Leeds...

instead buying defenders, which would be not bad coz Rio Ferdinand is suspended, Sir Alex still looking for attackers, after Saha now Smith, they have bought 2 of the biggest talents in the Premier league, maybe the next super duo after Cole + Yorke...

Schedule