Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
SKY: The negotiations with Ricketts are real. He wants a majority.

Based off what I know of his, he's 10x a better option to Stephen Ross.

And ya, they all want a majority in the end. Only thing that'd make sense for them

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't say suicide. Those are your words. I said he would be floating down a river. Could be homicide :lol: Who knows where this man got his money.

Phosphorus mining is a dangerous business

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i was thinking of the same thing, these kind of losses lead to some tragedic events, it happened before.
Silvio is a smart bastard, he used Milan for his image and statue, when he found that milan can't give him more, he sold to the highest bidder, that's all.
Now our club is passing through a crucial period again after just one year !

Do you have any promo-codes i can use on e-trader?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't blame Silvio, i still thinks that he is one of the most pragmatic politicians in the modern era.In the other hand, Li is a dreamy nouveau riche who was screwed to due to his bad luck (2016 china anti-corruption wave and new laws brought afterwards) and his bad management and big gamble against all odds (deciding to buy the club after the 100M€ deposit that he gave to silvio)

Yeah the man took a gamble. Chinese politics/money, he banked on making Milan a bigger brand in China and last time I read the Milan China project hasn't gone to plan, missed out on top 4 and UCL money (although it doesn't seem to matter, Milan probably would have got kicked out haa). Maybe should have hired more competent management and found himself a backer willing to present himself to the public.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Tell me more about these Lesbians... the hot variety or the ones we ignore? :monto:

The hottest you can imagine....but the name of the show though...can someone Google pls :conf:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Based off what I know of his, he's 10x a better option to Stephen Ross.

And ya, they all want a majority in the end. Only thing that'd make sense for them

You mean in terms of how they have run their teams?

My buddy is a Dolphins fan (I know, unbelievable)...he says Ross's generosity is not in question. He just uses bad people.

But I don't follow NFL. Just NBA, NHL, and MLB.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Thomas Ricketts seems like a very good choice, especially if he's backed up by a bank/corporation

He's a guy whos willing to spend money and invest in the sports team (Cubs)

Let's hope that he can be present at CAS and avoid any potential exclusion from Europe

Hopefully he will be officialized soon, so the real mercato can start with a higher budget than expected.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You mean in terms of how they have run their teams?

My buddy is a Dolphins fan (I know, unbelievable)...he says Ross's generosity is not in question. He just uses bad people.

But I don't follow NFL. Just NBA, NHL, and MLB.

Ross runs the International Champions Cup tournament with all the big clubs in the summer in the US too doesn't he?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
DgPGbFZX4AArAdR.jpg

Have you ever seen Thomas Ricketts and Ted Cruz in the same room?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Sooooooo, Strinic sucks?

We sure about that, cuz I have no fucking clue what I'm watching then.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Lol Li's not that dumb. He's only responsible for the amount he personally borrowed to buy the club (180m) not the entire amount. The club itself is responsible for the remaining 120m. If he sells a majority share (e.g. 70%) and assuming the club has dropped in value to 650m instead of the 750m paid, he'll receive 455m. After paying off his portion of Elliott's loan (180m) he'll be left with 275m. Obviously he'll be 305m down overall (560m-255m) but by remaining a minority shareholder he's banking on the club returning to glory which could allow him to make his money back through a combination of Asian revenues and selling off his shareholding eventually.

acutally wrong , Elliott gave the 120M€ of the mercato as loan to Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux, the onwner of AC Milan, they aren't stupid to loan the club which might end up in their hand, that's like a direct investement , and these high interest rate vultures don't get involved in such scenarios. Li has to pay 380M€ in roder to keep the club (300M€ cash+80M€ intesrest), it is a well known fact.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sooooooo, Strinic sucks?

We sure about that, cuz I have no fucking clue what I'm watching then.

I wasn't joking a few weeks ago when I said he may surpass Rodriguez at LB at some point next season. Wouldn't be shocked if it happened.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hoping we wont have to work on 'Vitamin D' memes a year or two later to wish away Ricketts.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I wasn't joking a few weeks ago when I said he may surpass Rodriguez at LB at some point next season. Wouldn't be shocked if it happened.

A shock? :lol: There are at least 12 LBs better than Rodriguez in Serie A alone. Strinic is one.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The difference is that we put a 25% resell clause when we sold him, while Inter literally will receive €14M for two players who barely are worth €2M combined, with absolutely zero experience in the top flight football.

Genoa are definitely helping Inter with their FFP problems, so there's something happening behind the scenes between Zhang and Preziosi

Hmm probably true. Genoa are the masters of plusvalenza deals.. helped us so much in the past.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fassone: Ciao Max, it's Marco.
Mirabelli: Ciao Marco, I'm about to wrap a deal for...
Fassone: Stop whatever you are doing and clean out your office. We're out!
Mirabelli: Cazzo! Can we still do Facebook videos?
Fassone: Bye Max. O and Li says he needs a few bucks to fly back home. Can you spare any?

Last edited:

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Fassone: Ciao Max, it's Marco.
Mirabelli: Ciao Marco, I'm about to wrap a deal for...
Fassone: Stop whatever you are doing and clean out your office. We're out!
Mirabelli: Cazzo!

Fassone and Mirabelli car was spotted in Milan-Geneva highway, Sky says that they have already claimed asylum in the Swiss canton. ( ********** )

giphy.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Premium - Han Li in New York for negotiation with the majority shareholder

While the Uefa ruling on the violation of the Fair Play Finanziario is still underway, Milan's corporate match is also played in New York: it is in the American city that David Han Li has flown to try to get to that turning point to avoid Elliott's takeover to Li Yonghong.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Somewhere Raiola is smiling. He can start doing business with Milan again.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
David Han Li is in New York to formulate the remaining details with the new Milan member who should become a majority shareholder right away [Mediaset]

Status
Not open for further replies.