Week 14: Milan - Parma 02/12/2018 12:30 CET

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Parma favourites here, we have knocks, injuries and they are on good form. If Milan win Ill make tinder

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Terrible hour, but Forza Milan :o

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Parma favourites here, we have knocks, injuries and they are on good form. If Milan win Ill make tinder

Dude , STFU .
We're going to WIN , haters and fakefans can fuck themselves .

Forza Milan .

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

giphy.gif

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
dcfcfan must be a troll

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Literally we are the favourites, we are AC Milan, we are at home, this is a Milan fan forum, Forza Milan!

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With mauri, abate and zapata playing- all serie B players

If we had all our players, sure I would expect us to win easily

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Parma is a joy to watch.. but they are always likely to concede as well. Keep Gervinho in shackles somehow and make both our wings work well together = a win.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Probable XI:

Gigio; Abate, Zapata, Rodriguez; Calabria, Kessie, Bakayoko, Borini(!); Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu

I hated a lot on Borini last game, but the guys went to war against Lazio and were unlucky not to win. Rino is right to start the same 11.

Hopefully we see Laxalt and Castillejo if our gameplan somehow fails. I expect to see at least 20 min of our dearly missed Andrea Conti as well.

This is a tough game, Parma has not been a pushover this season.

Forza!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Borini instead of Laxalt is the right decision. He simply gets into much better positions than Laxalt when playing wide in the 3-4-3. Of course he'll mess up most of them, but there's always a chance of a goal being made by him than by Laxalt.

Which is all very disappointing as I had such high hopes from Laxalt.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Probable XI:

Gigio; Abate, Zapata, Rodriguez; Calabria, Kessie, Bakayoko, Borini(!); Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu

I hated a lot on Borini last game, but the guys went to war against Lazio and were unlucky not to win. Rino is right to start the same 11.

Hopefully we see Laxalt and Castillejo if our gameplan somehow fails. I expect to see at least 20 min of our dearly missed Andrea Conti as well.

This is a tough game, Parma has not been a pushover this season.

Forza!

:thumbsup: my thoughts exactly.

We will suffer, but it is a home game and even our skin and bones team should win despite this being a good Parma side. 3-2 is my prediction. Calhanoglu, Suso and Cutrone to score. (I realise I haven't got any of my score or scorer predictions right so far).

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Borini instead of Laxalt is the right decision. He simply gets into much better positions than Laxalt when playing wide in the 3-4-3. Of course he'll mess up most of them, but there's always a chance of a goal being made by him than by Laxalt.

Which is all very disappointing as I had such high hopes from Laxalt.

Me too. :( I hope the last 4-5 games is just a rough transitioning period and he eventually lives up to the promise he showed at Genoa and during his first few games with us.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Should be an easy 3-0 victory

Don't think it's acceptable for Gattuso to not win this match

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Must win by all means possible. By hand, fake pen, dont care.
3pts to keep it close untill jan

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Should be an easy 3-0 victory

Don't think it's acceptable for Gattuso to not win this match

It's Parma, man.
They're going to destroy us with their speed.
I don't know how any of our managers in the past 7 years hasn't figured out why we're so slow. Even in our finest match in these 7 years, we've been horribly slow.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Must win by all means possible. By hand, fake pen, dont care.
3pts to keep it close untill jan

:thumbsup:

doesnt matter how.. just get the 3 punti

we just arent in a position to play champagne football. WE just need CL football

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

oh buddy. come on now...

at least fake it

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
this is going to be a very difficult match

especially since gattuso is going to start fucking borini at LWB again

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
3-5-2 again?

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
12:30 game. We already know the result of this game....

Just did a little research of the last 5 seasons result when Milan have played at 12:30.

Season 17/18 Milan played four games at 12:30. Won 0, drawn 2, Lost 2.

Season 16/17 Milan played three games at 12:30. Won 1, drawn 1, and lost 1.

Season 15/16 Milan played three games at 12:30. Won 1, drawn 1, lost 1.

Season 14/15 Milan played two games at 12:30. Won 0, drawn 1, lost 1.

Season 13/14 Milan played two games at 12:30. Won 1, drawn 0, lost 1.

In summary; the last five seasons Milan have played 14 games at 12:30 and only won 3 of them, drawn 5 games and lost 6. Really depressing to read.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Probable Milan Xl vs. Parma (4-3-3):

Donnarumma; Calabria, Zapata, Abate, RR; Kessie, Mauri, Bakayoko; Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu. [Sky]

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Probable Milan Xl vs. Parma (4-3-3):

Donnarumma; Calabria, Zapata, Abate, RR; Kessie, Mauri, Bakayoko; Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu. [Sky]

That is an interesting line-up. Mauri looked ok against Dudelange. I hope he can step up against stronger opposition.

I don't know how Bakayoko will adapt to the 3-man midfield, but hopefully now he has adapted a bit to the team and Serie A he will be able to play ok.

Abate is the other one who is a worry in the middle of a back 4, but he looked quite good in the back three. Could he be a Favalli for us?

I think it is a good way to start though - any problems we can bring on Laxalt and Samu and go back to 3-4-3 or 4-4-2.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bakayoko's issue wasn't the number of people in the midfield. It was about the way he received the ball and chose a pass. He's mostly over it now, and he'll do mostly the same regardless of the type of the midfield I think.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bakayoko's issue wasn't the number of people in the midfield. It was about the way he received the ball and chose a pass. He's mostly over it now, and he'll do mostly the same regardless of the type of the midfield I think.

I hope so - he seems to get better with each match. I think we still haven't seen the best of him yet.

Schedule