Milan - Bayern Munich 3/8/2006

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
those are the yanks that call football something else like "soccer" and refer to "football" as a sport which hands are used...
:rolleyes:

once they also changed the rules for penalty shootouts in their pathethic league to something like ice hockey... the penalty taker would have to place the ball at the halfway line and has 10 seconds to score.... wierdos...

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Wild said:
I really don’t care who will play bro.
All I want if 4 us 2 play a good game.
We v been in a good form lately & hopefully we will continue.

Rotation was great vs Empoli.
Our key players will b fresh & they MUST play like lions.
If they didnt then fuck emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lazy bastards..

Completely agree my bro....

I can not sleep for 2 days.... Before I fall asleep I do not think nothing else apart from this game.... I damn worried and excited... I know we have a chance and we are great on SanSiro this year... Everything in our arms and all we need is to perform....

I watched Bayern highlights from their defeat against Hamburg,...... After that I will be happy to see Kahn in the goal....

This man is completely out of form.... He is very heavy and slow.... That is what we really need.,.... Hips of shot on goal and I am pretty sure 2 of them will end up in the net....

SO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SEEDORF SHEVA KAKA PIRLO PIPPO GILA ,,, WHOEVER I DO NOT CARE PLEASE SHOOT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ......

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
For those in Canada here is the Champions League television schedule:

Tuesday March 7, 2006
TLN
2:35PM Juventus vs. Werder Bremen - LIVE - Italian Language Commentary
8:00PM Juventus vs. Werder Bremen - REPEAT - Italian Language Commentary
TSN
2:00PM UEFA Champions League Weekly - English Language
2:35PM Barcelona vs. Chelsea - LIVE - English Language Commentary
12:00AM Juventus vs. Werder Bremen - REPEAT - English Language Commentary

Wednesday March 8, 2006
TLN
2:35PM Milan vs. Bayern Munich - LIVE - Italian Language Commentary
8:00PM Milan vs. Bayern Munich - REPEAT - Italian Language Commentary

TSN
2:35PM Arsenal vs. Real Madrid - LIVE - English Language Commentary
12:00AM Liverpool vs. Benfica - REPEAT - English Language Commentary

**ALL GAME TIMES ARE IN EAST COAST STANDARD TIME (EST)**

Hopefully Juventus loses so I can watch them lose three times :D

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
can some one please give link of Milan vc b-munch game

Can some one please give the link of Milan vc b-munch so I
can watch the game live

Thank you

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Wrong thread :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dude, you could've asked this in the existing Bayern thread instead of opening a new one.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
AC_Wesley said:
Yes penalty's are more fun but i think penalty's aren't fear. Milan - Liverpool remember?
Yeah, I remember, though I don't want to :head:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Ok someone answer this question.

Which teams will face each other in the next phase? I think it has already been drawn?

Edit: Have just found out that there is to be another draw to see who plays who.

Last edited:

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Dil dil said:
Can some one please give the link of Milan vc b-munch so I
can watch the game live

Thank you
only relive dude at 23.00h cet check my website for more info

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
Ok someone answer this question.

Which teams will face each other in the next phase? I think it has already been drawn?
In the last 16, group winners play runners-up other than teams from their own pool or nation, while from the quarter-finals on the draw is free.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Yuchen Fish said:
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 1989/1990

Semi-final: First leg - April 4 1990
MILAN-BAYERN MUNICH 1-0
Goalscorers: 76' Van Basten (pen.)

Semi-final: First leg - April 18 1990
BAYERN MONACO-MILAN 2-1 aet.
Goalscorers: 58' Strunz, 101' Borgonovo, 106' McInally.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I find this post in ac milan. com, there is a question i hope some older Milan fans can tell me something about the game in 1989/1990. Because Milan 1-0 win the game at home, and 0-1 in Germany, so they had the extra time, and the result is 1-1. So why do we win them ??? I mean, why the 1-1 in extra time means Milan win the game ??? :conf:
4get the extra time.
Final result 1-0 & 2-1 mean that Milan qualify since they scored more away goals than Bayern.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
I cannot fuckin' believe that ESPN 2 in USA won't show any game today or tomorrow : (

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
YUGOSLAV said:
I cannot fuckin' believe that ESPN 2 in USA won't show any game today or tomorrow : (
Over here they will broadcast Arsenal-Real. :head:

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
hehe gonna be up at 4:00am again to watch this match.....
cant contain the thrillll,we R at San Siro ->we R gonna beatup away teams
if inzagh scores today, lol i can imagine the way hes gonna celebrate
FORZA MIL :star: N

Last edited:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yonggoh said:
those are the yanks that call football something else like "soccer" and refer to "football" as a sport which hands are used...
:rolleyes:

once they also changed the rules for penalty shootouts in their pathethic league to something like ice hockey... the penalty taker would have to place the ball at the halfway line and has 10 seconds to score.... wierdos...
Yea man, sick of it, they play 'football' and don't even touch the ball by their foot for 1 minute in a macth.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sidd@acmilan said:
hehe gonna be up at 4:00am again to watch this match.....
cant contain the thrillll,we R at San Siro ->we R gonna beatup away teams
if inzagh scores today, lol i can imagine the way hes gonna celebrate
FORZA MIL :star: N
Lol u serious? Is it on SBS or u get something like Foxtel?

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So guys who do you think will be our up front strikers? Shevchenko is a give, this man is so clutch that he will play for sure. But then there is the question of Gilardino-Inzaghi, who should start? And should we give them a half each? Very difficult question. I think we should start with Gila in the first half, and then put Pippo in. I know Gila wants his first European goal for Milan real bad, and he is also a little bit more rested then Pippo considering he did not play a full game on saturday and is significantly younger. But we cannot forget the run of 7 goals in 5 games by pippo and therefore he should also get some time.

It seems just about obvious that vogel will get to replace Gattuso, but have we really seen him play that right flank? Does it really matter considering Gattuso shift to the middle anyways? Is Pirlo back in form? Because if he is not, we might as well put vogel in instead of him and shove Rui costa in Gattuso's spot, then we could at least get some decent crosses even though Stam has been improving in that area.

And then the defence, this is pretty much a given with Serghi-Nesta-Kala-Stam. Hopefully they will have a solid outing like last time in Munich, and this time they will play at home.

All in all I think we got this, but only if Milan plays their heart out which I think they will.

Roberto

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, ,Gilardino, Nesta, Cafu, Toni, Inzaghi, Gattuso,Pirlo ,Roberto Baggio
is maldini playing, i thought he was meant to be back this week, when is he back! I think we win tomorrow night, be hard i think 1-0 but at home we best team in world.

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto said:
is maldini playing, i thought he was meant to be back this week, when is he back! I think we win tomorrow night, be hard i think 1-0 but at home we best team in world.
Even if Maldini is healthy I doubt Ancelotti would make him play his first game back in Champions League against a great team like Bayern. I'm guessing Maldini will play in our first game after Juventus this weekend, so against Udinese.

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Azzuri said:
So guys who do you think will be our up front strikers? Shevchenko is a give, this man is so clutch that he will play for sure. But then there is the question of Gilardino-Inzaghi, who should start? And should we give them a half each? Very difficult question. I think we should start with Gila in the first half, and then put Pippo in. I know Gila wants his first European goal for Milan real bad, and he is also a little bit more rested then Pippo considering he did not play a full game on saturday and is significantly younger. But we cannot forget the run of 7 goals in 5 games by pippo and therefore he should also get some time.

It seems just about obvious that vogel will get to replace Gattuso, but have we really seen him play that right flank? Does it really matter considering Gattuso shift to the middle anyways? Is Pirlo back in form? Because if he is not, we might as well put vogel in instead of him and shove Rui costa in Gattuso's spot, then we could at least get some decent crosses even though Stam has been improving in that area.

And then the defence, this is pretty much a given with Serghi-Nesta-Kala-Stam. Hopefully they will have a solid outing like last time in Munich, and this time they will play at home.

All in all I think we got this, but only if Milan plays their heart out which I think they will.
I agree with Gila starting because he is so hungry for a goal and then bringing on Inzaghi if Gila is not playing well.

I also agree with playing Vogel for Gattuso. I think Vogel has to play more agressively and demand the ball because when he gets the ball he can make some magical passes but at times I feel he gets lost in the action and disappear, not touching the ball for a long time.

I think Pirlo has to start for us and I have a good feeling he will play well. I don't think a line-up featuring Rui Costa and Kaka playing together is a good idea because they are too similar and may hamper each others play.

I would like to see Janku play but I don't know where he could be plugged in. Maybe for Seedorf? or he could start for Gattuso instead of Vogel? What does everyone think about Janku starting and if you think he should where would he play?

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
Roberto said:

MILAN-BAYERN: I 19 CONVOCATI
07/03/2006
MILANELLO - Questi i 19 convocati di Carlo Ancelotti per Milan-Bayern:

PORTIERI: Dida, Kalac

DIFENSORI: Costacurta, Kaladze, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic, Stam

CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini, Kakà, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel

ATTACCANTI: Amoroso, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Shevchenko

So Paolo won't play...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tmilan said:
MILAN-BAYERN: I 19 CONVOCATI
07/03/2006
MILANELLO - Questi i 19 convocati di Carlo Ancelotti per Milan-Bayern:

PORTIERI: Dida, Kalac

DIFENSORI: Costacurta, Kaladze, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic, Stam

CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini, Kakà, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel

ATTACCANTI: Amoroso, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Shevchenko

So Paolo won't play...
How is Ambro's condition?

duce

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, Toni, Di Canio
I think its time for Milan to take a beating. I love them with all my heart, but it's about time they lose 3-0. I'm sorry for my lack of faith..I assure you, I am a fan.

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
peaboss said:
How is Ambro's condition?

ANCELOTTI: 'Dida and Ambro might be available'
07/03/2006
MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti spoke about the line-up: 'Dida is doing well enough, but not in top shape, I'll have a look in training today. He might be able to play as will Ambrosini. As for the midfield, Vogel is ready to substitute Gattuso who is suspended. Rino has unique characteristics, he plays with great heart and determination so no one can substitute him. Vogel has different qualities, he is ordered and precise and will do his duty. He's played well up until now. I have a clear idea about the attack but I am not going to say any more than that. Will it be Gilardino or Inzaghi? I have decided but all the strikers have done well up until now when call upon and that goes for Inzaghi who has done well whenever he has come on as did Sheva against Empoli. Inzaghi plays a lot further forward than Gilardino. Alberto is good at linking the midfield but whoever plays will give their all. As for Seedorf, it's true that Saturday's game was not his best but he is up for tomorrow's match and he has always done well in these type of games. He is a player with personality.'

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wild said:
4get the extra time.
Final result 1-0 & 2-1 mean that Milan qualify since they scored more away goals than Bayern.

Away goals count more in extra - time too, absolutely right. That is the rule.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
duce said:
I think its time for Milan to take a beating. I love them with all my heart, but it's about time they lose 3-0. I'm sorry for my lack of faith..I assure you, I am a fan.

what kind of fan you are? a secret juve fan?

we will win this match or 0-0 but we will left bayern bastards behind.It's time to shut some fucken mouths up.

Where are the real milan fans on this board?where are commandos or briggates?I hate some guys always jerking milan with fan costume.

Forza Milan!!!

duce

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, Toni, Di Canio
I'm not blind like all of you fools. I'm realistic, look at the facts, Milan hasn't had a run like they're having in awhile. And when they do have posiitive runs, they end up taking a beating in the end and the cycle is repeated. Thats my prediciton, don,t get me wrong, Forza milan all the way. It's gonna be tough.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
we are also realistic too.
realisim is not equal to "repeating history" cycle.it's idealistic way of handling things in history!

so the facts are saying that we have super pippo inzaghi who is doing great jobs for some time for this team.and our defence is trying a lot too after all.vogel-jankulowski-dario-gilardino they all did well on their national sides.other fact is bayerns lost in bundesliga!!!

also facts are saying we are doing fine in biggest-important matches like the tomorrow one.

so no need to talk too much.we all see what will happen tomorrow night.i want all milan bashers come to this board after bayern match and attack to carlo or our defence.we will see your real faces.

Forza Milan!Commandos Tigre Up!

Schedule