Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
menon_inc said:
I still didnt get the point.
When I said its irrelevant I meant in the discussion we r having not in general.
If we try 2 imitate em by bringing young blood that doesn’t mean will imitate their results. :o
All am saying that Arsenal always possess young talented players. THATS IT.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2 make a story short : we will try 2 make more deals like Kaka’s

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
2 make a story short : we will try 2 make more deals like Kaka’s
Milan try that all to much now, they go for these young stars all the time, they either flop, or somebody else gets them, with the exception of Kaka and Gourcuff

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Gila#11. said:
Milan try that all to much now, they go for these young stars all the time, they either flop, or somebody else gets them, with the exception of Kaka and Gourcuff

and gourcuff hasnt REALLY come along...
apart form kaka our socuts havent earnt a penny of hteir wages over the last 3-4 years. everyone bought was a big name, noone was an unknown quantity.
even buying pato or higuain or anyone would not count as htey are already famous.
Grimi might do it though.....can always hope

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Seriously, sometimes the things that bloke comes out with are just stupid.
Wenger has a gift in finding great young players and developing them into good first team players, I'll give him that, though tell me how successful they have been over the past 4-5 years?
Solemly, relying on youth doesn't win you trophies. They lack experience. As can be seen due to them struggling for the past 3 seasons domestically.
EPL Champion 2004, runner-up 2005... not as shabby as you'd like it to be ;) Plus, they are way ahead of us in terms of rebuilding their team. Next season they'll be serious contenders for the championship again.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
and gourcuff hasnt REALLY come along...
apart form kaka our socuts havent earnt a penny of hteir wages over the last 3-4 years. everyone bought was a big name, noone was an unknown quantity.
even buying pato or higuain or anyone would not count as htey are already famous.
Grimi might do it though.....can always hope
I think he made more assists than Kaka – Pirlo even when he didn’t play as much as both.
Am not saying that Gourcuff is Kaka but we can never know unless Ancelotti fully trust the kid as he did with Kaka.

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gourcuff is a young player and he'll get more and more chances. He has been good and at some times very good, but i agree with radioactivenerd; he wasnt THAT impressive, as Kaka in his 1st year when he forced his way into the first team.Its the same thing with Cesc in his first year at Arsenal, he was very good but only featured in some crappy league cup games etc, but next year he had a much more important role in the team. A lot of managers tend to do this with youngsters, it doesnt mean they dont trust them or they aren't good. With that said, i think Gourcuff will defo be a hit in Milan, we just need to be a bit patient ;)

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Pato is scheduled to play against Argentina in the under-20 tournament... i suggest havin' a look at him before jumpin' to conclusions...

anyway... as reported... 20 million euros is obviously too much... even for many proven players... but it doesn't mean we cannot negotiate to a more exceptable level...

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I haven't seen him play, so I don't really know what type of player he is or how good? But then 20euros is waaay too much for a 17 year old.

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
when gourcuff is like 23 he would destroy the defence

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
bryan1202 said:
when gourcuff is like 23 he would destroy the defence
well he did say that he expects to play sometimes this season,next season to have some more playing time and third season to get him self a place in the starting 11..

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I think A. is handling Gourcuff well. You don't through a youngster like him into the deep end as some of his below average performances (this season) have shown. He'll be a star next season ... just watch.

As for Pato, 20 mil is much more than we paid for Kaka'. Depending on how he performs + his character (something I hope the scouts look at), I think we shouldn't go past 15. But since miserly B. allegedly offered 10 mil, he must be some talent.

Anyone know of a stream showing today's U-20 game?

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
I think A. is handling Gourcuff well. You don't through a youngster like him into the deep end as some of his below average performances (this season) have shown. He'll be a star next season ... just watch.

As for Pato, 20 mil is much more than we paid for Kaka'. Depending on how he performs + his character (something I hope the scouts look at), I think we shouldn't go past 15. But since miserly B. allegedly offered 10 mil, he must be some talent.

Anyone know of a stream showing today's U-20 game?

i think today or tommrow Brazil vs Aregentina,Chile vs Coloumbia and Paragauy vs Urugauy to qualify for Canada -20 worldcup

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ Thanks. It'll start at 11PM GMT, right? I hope I didn't miss it. Also, only PPStream seems to work on my box (Sopcast just buffers) ... any links with PPStream?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
here's a pic of him...

alexandre-pato.jpg

zlatanov

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Zidane
madtherchot said:
^^ Thanks. It'll start at 11PM GMT, right? I hope I didn't miss it. Also, only PPStream seems to work on my box (Sopcast just buffers) ... any links with PPStream?
the times on that site are GMT/lokal UK time, so if you are interested in the Brazil-Argentina game, it starts at 1.00 am UK time.
As for PPstream links, no there aren't any as far as I know although you might wanna try CCTV5 - they show sometimes these games.

SopCast does buffer at times but you need to be patient because those are private streams and they get stuffed pretty quickly. Also make sure that Sopcast.exe and Sopcast Adver are allowed in your Firewall, if you are using one.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the 1st half of Brazil vs Argentina ends with Brazil ahead due to a Luiz Adriano goal...

within 2 minutes of the 2nd half... Argentina drew even 1 apiece with a Maximiliano Moralez's goal...

around 57 minutes... Argentina went ahead 2-1... Matias Cahias scorin'...

but the lead was short-lived as Pato delivered a quality long distance FK that came off the post & Lucas was the fastest to react & get Brazil even at 2 all...

shortly later at around 65 minutes... Pato came off...

the game ended 2-2...

players that impress... Maximiliano Moralez & Victor Ismael Sosa of Argentina... Lucas of Brazil...

Pato was average... but he did show signs of quality... unlucky to have a goal disallowed with the linesman rulin' that the ball was out before Lucas turn in a cross in which he scored...

Last edited:

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
internacional has turned down milan bid for pato..
around 10 million..

just let go pato to milan..
he can be a great player..

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
whats the score?

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
When I said its irrelevant I meant in the discussion we r having not in general.
If we try 2 imitate em by bringing young blood that doesn’t mean will imitate their results. :o
All am saying that Arsenal always possess young talented players. THATS IT.

If we dont imitate signing players which produce results then its not a good transfer season. We are going trough that stage this year and you should know better. Arsenal have a better youth development system then us but not transfers. They do not sign world class players or players with experience that could make a difference in them winning important competitions.

And you claimed Arsenal had a better transfer policy then us when in truth they dont and only have a better youth development setup.

Wild said:
U guys still don’t get the point.
We r talking about “transfer policy” & not “results”.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
whats the latest with this guy... sounds interesting

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
If we dont imitate signing players which produce results then its not a good transfer season. We are going trough that stage this year and you should know better. Arsenal have a better youth development system then us but not transfers. They do not sign world class players or players with experience that could make a difference in them winning important competitions.

And you claimed Arsenal had a better transfer policy then us when in truth they dont and only have a better youth development setup.
Looooooooooooooooool , our transfers r better ?
Milan has the worse transfers in Europe.
Since Kaka we didn’t sign any player who had an impact.

I dont know why u wanna argue about anything Arsenal related since u hate em so bad.

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
i want ac milan to be like arsenal..
produce a young product..
and sign a youngster when transfer..
like arsenal sign eboue,fabregas,v.persie,flamini,djouru,hoyte,lupoli(whose the hell this player,sound like stupid player when dis player not famous)..this all player play for reserve squad only..
when arsenal sign all this player..
all big club laugh at arsenal..
when arsenal sign a young player and not experienced in football and not signing big names like chelsea and man utd did..
when this all young player make a big impact and surprise the world..
all big club like chelsea,man utd,inter,juventus,b.munich,lyon and other team try to sign arsenal young player..
but arsenal not so stupid to sell their young star player that make a big impact to arsenal..

arsenal love to take african player.. we should know that african player have an ability to make a name in europe,like drogba,essien,toure,arouna kone and the other african player who play in europe..and they all have a lot of stamina..

Last edited:

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
not that it is a choice between them but i would prefer ceara... i think we need him more... i mean, there are so many options besides pato. id wait until summer to see how he is progressing. but he is 17 and i dont think he is wayne rooney or ronaldo at this point.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
Looooooooooooooooool , our transfers r better ?
Milan has the worse transfers in Europe.
Since Kaka we didn’t sign any player who had an impact.

I dont know why u wanna argue about anything Arsenal related since u hate em so bad.

Oh yeah Arsenals tranfers are better and thats why they wont the champions league.......oh wait...they have never won it...lol. If Arsenal had a good transfer policy, they would have been able to sign a lot of world class players, a good mixture of youth and experience and win a lot of major competitions like the cl which they have never won.

I remember in 2005 when we reached the cl final and finished runner ups in the league you considered that a failure and suddently when Arsenal did the same you made it sound like they won the last 6 champions league and we should follow their model of success.

Fact is Arsenals transfer policies are not balanced and even their current captain and their former captain doubted their transfer and moved/considered moving to a different club to win major competitions.

Does Arsenal have a good youth development policy which is better than us?
Hell Yeah

Does Arsenal have a better overall transfer policy then us?
Hell NO

I dont know why u wanna argue about anything Arsenal related since u love them to much.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
i think arsenal are better than us in exploring new talent, we will have to admit that

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So... is anyone *seriously* monitoring this latest hype-machine fabricated prodigy @ the U-20 tournament ?