Bryan Cristante Thread

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Seems like a nice kid with good upbringing.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I hope he will be the next generation of Maldini, De Sciglio (not the talent, potential) who did not go on loan before get starting regularly with senior team of AC Milan.

It is pretty clear that we are preparing him to play as regista. His plays at CB might the goal for his development in the respective position.

He and Monto interchanges position like we did with Pirlo as mezzala and Ambro as regista who were changing their position each other while in the game. :D

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cristante eyes Milan playmaker role

cristante490ai_1.jpg

Milan youngster Bryan Cristante says he hopes to improve by keeping a close eye on Massimo Ambrosini and Riccardo Montolivo.

The teenager celebrated his 18th birthday on Sunday and put pen to paper on a professional contract at Milan on Monday.

“My preferred position is playing in front of the defence,” he told Milan Channel. “Although it is hard as the team revolves around you.

“Training alongside great champions will always help a youngster to grow. I look to people who play in my position like Ambrosini and Montolivo – I try to steal their secrets and tricks.”

Cristante, an Italian youth international, will be part of the first team squad at Milan from next season onwards.

“You have to have a certain physique to play against adults, but I’ve worked hard on that and I’m happy,” he added.

“Now comes the hard part. I need to start working really hard to show how good I am amongst the older players.”

GrandeMilan

G.O.A.T
Reaction score
Cant we just play him this season vs juventus? #Dreaming
I want to see him play alongside montolivo!
Really can't wait to see next season, can you imagine our midfield with saponara, montolivo, cristante, de jong all playing together :eek: :eek:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
No one ever made a good compilation of Cristante's passes, shots, goals for primavera and azzuri... that is very strange.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
No one ever made a good compilation of Cristante's passes, shots, goals for primavera and azzuri... that is very strange.

Stop complaining

Go get a camera and do it

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

hardly done for any of our primavera players. :S you know what that mean?

"I'm sorry. The point you are trying to make is full of shit. Please close this window and try again later."

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He elbowed him right in the nose.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
OK....will you continue saying that he's not ready for the physicality of senior football ? :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Good move Bryan....we already love you :o

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Now go smack that undeserved beard off of Nocerino's face

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Even Antonini can score against him :o ... the guy that has scored once in his Milan career.
#notready :D

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
bryan will be great , he and petagna are real talents (like MDS).

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score

:thumbsdown:

The problem is that Antonini didn't do anything wrong to Milan, he loves the team and would do anything to help. so I don't know why u some of you are hatting.

if he's going leaving Milan then so its all right, lets not forget that this guy is like Cristante. how? both started at Milan...so lets take it easy on the guy

Peace

Schedule