Official Formula One thread

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
besikaka said:
Imola suits to Ferrari and Schumaher , if it was other circuit I am sure Alonso would have passed Schumaher .. Imola dont have curves for passing the other..

Its so nice to watch like neutral :D ..

Maybe so but it was a morale boosting win and now Ferrari must have belief...
At least Ferrari proved they are better than Mclaren once again... :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Pupone#20 said:
Maybe so but it was a morale boosting win and now Ferrari must have belief...
At least Ferrari proved they are better than Mclaren once again... :D

McLaren was supposed to shine in Imola , its circuit that also suits to them .. but Raikonen dissapointed his fans , but nice result for Montoya considering from wich place he started..

Next one is Europian race ? or I am mistaken ?

jazz_iz_4eva_milanisti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini
yes schumi's home race: nurburbring. and he is expected to annouce a two-year extension to his contract with ferrari there.

Rex

Reaction score
besikaka said:
Imola suits to Ferrari and Schumaher , if it was other circuit I am sure Alonso would have passed Schumaher .. Imola dont have curves for passing the other..

Its so nice to watch like neutral :D ..

It's home of The Pranching Horse.

There is exactly the other way to pass your car's opponent in front, it is that you wait for other's lapses. Here was the problematic for Alonso for remaining 30 laps, Schumi didn't make any lapses to let Alonso have passed.

It's sort of sweet revenge for Schumi of what Alonso did in last season over him. Yesterday, it's seventh title holder's turn. :cool:

jazz_iz_4eva_milanisti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini
"Although the 'flexi wing' saga appeared to have died down, the FIA has reportedly received a new letter in informal protest of F1 team Ferrari.

Honda suspects that the '248' racer's rear wing still bends at high speed, a scenario that would explain the Maranello-based team's dominance of the circuit speed traps at Imola.

Although no new mention of Ferrari's redesigned front wing was made, a report of the Italian magazine Autosprint says that Honda technical director Geoff Willis has video evidence to back his views about the rear wing"
Source: updatef1.com

Is the whole wing thing just ferrari bending the rules and finding loop-holes or is it strictly against the rules because of it isn't the honda are just bad losers and at the end of the day ferrari have every right to try and make the most out of the rules as they stand

besikaka said:
Imola suits to Ferrari and Schumaher

Rex said:
It's home of The Pranching Horse.

most of the european tracks will suit ferrari and schumacher: imola is nearest to the ferrari factory at maranello, monza is in italy....ferrari's home gp, Nurburbring is nearest to schumachers home (and im sure he helped design it or something), hockenheim is in germany...schumachers home gp. i think schumi has done a perfect lap at every track in europe.

Rex

Reaction score
jazz_iz_4eva_milanisti said:
Is the whole wing thing just ferrari bending the rules and finding loop-holes or is it strictly against the rules because of it isn't the honda are just bad losers and at the end of the day ferrari have every right to try and make the most out of the rules as they stand

Not even given extra outcome of flexi wing's effect to the car either, perhaps I failed to see it from them to deliver goods, though. I had no idea what's-on-behind-Honda's complaint to that matters, since Bahrain and Malaysia, Scuderia were totally sucked. Hardly see further protests from other teams and also due to it's debatable that only of Ferrari's flexi wing.

I read the reliable source that approaching Australian GP, Scuderia eventually had changed their wing design. Yet, they disproved it's due to FIA insistence.

Rex

Reaction score
Here comes European GP at Nurburgring this weekend.

It will be Schumi - Alonso - Raikkonen battle. Scuderia will obviously keep maintaining their momentum, Imola's effect may run's continues and home race for Schumi. Raikkonen curiouses due to what happened last season, dramatical display never expected before, hope fell down by a mile which had flat-spotted (being not well-circled tyre due to lots of locking while braking), and meet the expectation this 5th round will be his turning point to outplay this season. And it cause Alonso heads up to watch closely his contenders...he's seen what he's been warned about.

Rex

Reaction score
Am I the only one here delighted about both Scuderia performances at Nurburgring yesterday ? :cool:

It finds worthynote; Schumi's experience says it all. Race strategies win by Ferrari. Blockaded Alonso after second pitstop and push the throttle to widen the gap between them both.

I can share Schumi's smile of comeback moments!! And Massa, you got the job done. Nice to see you in 3rd podium. ;)

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
Rex said:
Am I the only one here delighted about both Scuderia performances at Nurburgring yesterday ? :cool:

It finds worthynote; Schumi's experience says it all. Race strategies win by Ferrari. Blockaded Alonso after second pitstop and push the throttle to widen the gap between them both.

I can share Schumi's smile of comeback moments!! And Massa, you got the job done. Nice to see you in 3rd podium. ;)
No you're not! i'm also very delighted of michael win ysterday :proud:
so proud of him... now he's proving to da world that ferrari is REALLY BACK ON BUSSINESS (not only in imola) :cool:

Rex

Reaction score
The momentum remains to keep. I am satisfied with Bridgestone performance on last two rounds.

With this result, it's mounting Scuderia's constructors and drivers to shorten with Renault's gap.

Btw nice another F1 girlfan like you stick around here. ;)

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
just hoping that michael will win the next race in catalonia....
would be REALLY NICE to beat alonso in front of his homefan :D
btw, do u think kimmi would go to ferrari next year to replace massa?

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Yes, it looks that way Caroline.
But Raikkonen could create Michael some problems in terms of leadership....
Schumacher is too used being the number 1 and with Raikkonen he would probably feel threatened...we'll see what he decides to do....
Surely he can look forward to a wealthy pension.....hehe...

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
u know, i like kimmi better than alonso, and i admit that he's avery talented young driver.
but, i don't think he will fit with michael coz they both will always want to be the first driver. and in this case, michael deserves to be treatened as the no.1 after all that he gave to ferrari......
so, luca di montezemolo pleeeeaasssseee just sign kimmi after michael is retire!!!!

Rex

Reaction score
Pupone#20 said:
Yes, it looks that way Caroline.
But Raikkonen could create Michael some problems in terms of leadership....
Schumacher is too used being the number 1 and with Raikkonen he would probably feel threatened...we'll see what he decides to do....
Surely he can look forward to a wealthy pension.....hehe...

Schumi is Ferrari's icon and vice versa.

caroline_celico said:
u know, i like kimmi better than alonso, and i admit that he's avery talented young driver.
but, i don't think he will fit with michael coz they both will always want to be the first driver. and in this case, michael deserves to be treatened as the no.1 after all that he gave to ferrari......
so, luca di montezemolo pleeeeaasssseee just sign kimmi after michael is retire!!!!

It might be happening Scuderia will sign Kimi after Schumi retires. As we all know, Schumi has reportedly signed a deal to stay with Ferrari until 2008, having signed a new £60 million contact. One reliable source I've read says the deal is done, although it apparently does have a clause in it that would allow Schumi to retire one year early, if he chose.

Kimi as himself has reportedly signed a letter of intent to move to Ferrari in 2007, he's apparently not keen on playing second fiddle to Schumi, so he may stay with McLaren if Schumachers plans on racing through the 2008 season. With Renault's Fernando Alonso set to move to McLaren in 2007, this might force Juan Pablo Montoya looking for a ride elsewhere for the 2007 season.

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
Rex said:
Schumi is Ferrari's icon and vice versa.

It might be happening Scuderia will sign Kimi after Schumi retires. As we all know, Schumi has reportedly signed a deal to stay with Ferrari until 2008, having signed a new £60 million contact. One reliable source I've read says the deal is done, although it apparently does have a clause in it that would allow Schumi to retire one year early, if he chose.

Kimi as himself has reportedly signed a letter of intent to move to Ferrari in 2007, he's apparently not keen on playing second fiddle to Schumi, so he may stay with McLaren if Schumachers plans on racing through the 2008 season. With Renault's Fernando Alonso set to move to McLaren in 2007, this might force Juan Pablo Montoya looking for a ride elsewhere for the 2007 season.

wow, this could mean that kimmi + alonso in one team????
i don't think that they will have a good relationship also... :head:

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
Rex said:
Well At least we can figure out who exactly the quickest between both is. ;)
btw rex, next gp will be held in quite same time with milan final match. which one is do u prefer to watch??

Rex

Reaction score
caroline_celico said:
btw rex, next gp will be held in quite same time with milan final match. which one is do u prefer to watch??

Really ? I have yet notice that.

Well, I prefer Milan - Roma match to watch. It's due to last match, which elsewhere Reggina will host Juventus attract our attention as well to know how it end is. I wouldn't write Roma off since they STILL had ambitious target to stick (might not be happening--low chances--La Viola obviously keen to secure their 4th spot) next season's CL spot campaign. So it's gonna be tricky, and interesting game. :)

Unfortunately, speaking of F1, I can't miss it. But it's enough for me to know FOR A WHILE who will take pole position in qualifying session. I can switch the channel when Roma match is on break time.

And what about you, caroline ?

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
Rex said:
Really ? I have yet notice that.

Well, I prefer Milan - Roma match to watch. It's due to last match, which elsewhere Reggina will host Juventus attract our attention as well to know how it end is. I wouldn't write Roma off since they STILL had ambitious target to stick (might not be happening--low chances--La Viola obviously keen to secure their 4th spot) next season's CL spot campaign. So it's gonna be tricky, and interesting game. :)

Unfortunately, speaking of F1, I can't miss it. But it's enough for me to know FOR A WHILE who will take pole position in qualifying session. I can switch the channel when Roma match is on break time.

And what about you, caroline ?
i don't know, but the local station in my country seems like going to shows reggina-juve and i can't stand if i hv to watch juve's party after they win the title.
so, maybe i'll just stick in front of the computer and following the milan-roma games from everyone reports in this forum :D
but of course i would pray for michael so that he can win again...

Rex

Reaction score
Both Renault's Alonso and Fisico are on 1st row in the grid, while Scuderia pair, Schumi and Massa are on 2nd row...it's gonna be interesting. :)

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Starting...

C'mon Ferrari!!!

What a clean start...

Last edited:

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
it wud be great if valentino rossi switches to ferarri (dont know how good he will be).... the docter italian on an italian car .... rossi+ raikonnen on ferarri ...thats the best...FORZA AZZURRI

MS_PAINT

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah; Boban; Seva; Kaka; Maldini; Raul
superb win from alonso
great pref., great drive
cong.

i hope that ferrari will strike again on next GP

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Alonso was looking very strong today .. what is going on with Raikonen ?

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
besikaka said:
Alonso was looking very strong today .. what is going on with Raikonen ?

He only won with a little bit help from the Spanish officials !!

What I saw 2day ... some car was stuck on the curbstone, on a dangerous area, a incident for a safety car would a sensible man think, but Noooo, Alonse just went into the pit, schumi was first in the GP of spain .... that couldn't be the case so the officials towed away the car during the race ... what a comedy ... F1 is also corrupted like Rubentus and the Serie A !

BTW that incident was the only exiting thing in the race ...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Cruijff, Kaka, Huntelaar
That was the Mclaren of Montoya.
Was verry dangerous.
And poor Kimi, the Mclaren is finally reliable and now is it to slow.
But next year at Ferrari every thing will be beter. :tongue:

Rex

Reaction score
Snow said:
And poor Kimi, the Mclaren is finally reliable and now is it to slow.
But next year at Ferrari every thing will be beter. :tongue:

Yes, McLaren's pace is slow, not pretty as quick as Ferrari/Renault.

Schedule