AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saby

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hahah those fake jersey's are nasty as freak, no way they're the real ones. D&G wuldn't let us do tht

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Those shirts are fugly, and who in god's name gets people like that to be the first to model the shirt?

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
i'm most definitely picking up Borri's Azzurri jersey and I'll probably get our new one even if it's not that sick because they tend to grow on me (like this year). silva sounds good too. i don't have a dinho jersey but everybody know's who dinho is. i like wearing my pirlo jersey and n00bs not knowing who he is.i haven't decided if i could pull of a black clarence jersey yet because of the sheer swag. i would have to be doing some big dick shit to wear that.
The new Azzurri jerseys are nasty as hell.

The only Milan jersey I have with a name on it is Gattuso's. I prefer no name, because I love the club more than the players, though I'm thinking about grabbing a Pirlo jersey.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Milananticipo.png

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/ac-milan-home-shirt-1011-leak_6939

i hope this is fake

a look of the 90's.. i liked this shirt..

one is game shirt.. another is store shirt !!

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
I just got myself a Pippo shirt :D I'm very excited about it. I'd really like to get a Pirlo one next season but they're so expensive :head:

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
what do you think about these guys

I think that these are the real ones.....maybe... they look real to me.. don't you agree with me?

milan111.jpg

20112nd.jpg

fffc.jpg

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Those are better than the crap which was posted a few days ago. They actually look quite nice.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I just got myself a Pippo shirt :D I'm very excited about it. I'd really like to get a Pirlo one next season but they're so expensive :head:

Well I used to spend 180$ if I bought three video games in a year, and now I only buy Fifa, so I'm going to try and set aside money every year for a jersey. It's the least I can do to support the club :)

I hope the new kits are sexy because I'd want to get a Pirlo one as well.

All three fake! Show tell tale signs of a n00b photoshopper.

Yup, I checked em out and the first one is obviously fake, plus it looks like shite. The second two are copies of other kits with the stripes and the badges photoshopped onto them.

Kellet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yup, I checked em out and the first one is obviously fake, plus it looks like shite. The second two are copies of other kits with the stripes and the badges photoshopped onto them.

On the 'Home kit', the ADIDAS stripes look really poorly colored over, the Fly Emirates logo is 'flat' not waving along with shirt, same goes for the badge. Champions star above crest is way too big.

White Away kit is the leaked Real Madrid kit, with altered colors, and again the maker failed with the Emirates logo, it's really blurry and 'flat'. The crest and Champions star look pixelated too.

The Alternate third kit, is the new Chelsea home kit made black. The adidas lines look bad again, poorly colored and the logos... LOL.

Just felt like typing all this out. LOL.

Reaction score
what do you think about these guys

I think that these are the real ones.....maybe... they look real to me.. don't you agree with me?

milan111.jpg

20112nd.jpg

fffc.jpg

I love that home kit. I'd buy it as fast as it comes out.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Well we had more black than red last season. It ought to be an equal amount of both colors.

yeah agree with you there, I can't wait though to look out the new kits with Emirates logo. Hope it won't disappoint, just tired of BWIN already.. :tongue:

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
And black shorts definitely look better with our home jersey..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I'm tired of having more red than black on the home kits. We should wear the black shorts more than the white ones too.

totally agree. the black shorts r 2 nasty

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
the third kit is a downgrade from this season ...looks like a fat chick was wearing it ...the first kit would've looked better without the stripe cut-off from the collar ...hmmm maybe it'll grow on me ..would love to get a pirlo shirt though ...t.silva has to change his number be4 i get his