Videogames Thread

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Video games this days are annoying as hell.. online, coins, packages, cards... a all mass of crap getting in the way of your fun.

Does anyone here play eFootball?

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Played eFootball a lot, scored insane goals... some opponents even considered me the best player in the world :b:

I used only non special cards, max 3* players (Pobega is good)... reached division 1, my best achievement is 0 goal conceded in 20 games in a row (18 w, 2 d, 0 l)

Had some unique tactics, I always liked to attack playing like Zeman's squads, but I became extremely solid also at defending thanks to Ezio Capuano's style

The gameplay is great, but I lost interest due to all the special cards they keep realising, now almost every squad in the top division have only 100+ rated players

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Played eFootball a lot, scored insane goals... some opponents even considered me the best player in the world :b:

I used only non special cards, max 3* players (Pobega is good)... reached division 1, my best achievement is 0 goal conceded in 20 games in a row (18 w, 2 d, 0 l)

Had some unique tactics, I always liked to attack playing like Zeman's squads, but I became extremely solid also at defending thanks to Ezio Capuano's style

The gameplay is great, but I lost interest due to all the special cards they keep realising, now almost every squad in the top division have only 100+ rated players
Yeah, i dont use this fancy things. I just like to face IA and his brutal handicap. I dont go online.

The gameplay of the deceased PES really improved tho.

Im thinking about also trying to playing FC24.

Last edited:

Schedule