Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
San Paolo said:
Lotito is more of a tosser than Calderon. How do you expect us to sign Oddo when he is valued at... fuck who knows what?!?... like 10m euros and ppl are freaking out cos we are interested in signing Ronaldo for what barely 2m euros?

So lets sign noone and play Cafu till death tear him apart from Milan... :rolleyes:

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
I heard Juve are intrested in signing him.
about saviola
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan18e.html

its pathetic to see a serieB team, able to grab all the starlets or atleast trying to. While we are sitting in the corner being content a stupid transfer like ronaldo's -that too for free...
Where's all the money ?!?!?!?!?1 :rolleyes:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I like the way Milan is handling the Ronaldo transfer.
We r fucking Real like Chelsea fucked us with Sheva. :D
Think about it guys , Ronaldo 2 Milan = fucking real + fucking Inter. LOL
Bring him onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
Wild said:
amen to that :)

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
sidd@acmilan said:
about saviola
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan18e.html

its pathetic to see a serieB team, able to grab all the starlets or atleast trying to. While we are sitting in the corner being content a stupid transfer like ronaldo's -that too for free...
Where's all the money ?!?!?!?!?1 :rolleyes:

Whats this panic about Saviola to Juve???
Saviola is pure FLOP !!!!!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Wild said:
excuse me, got a lil' question (LMAO)

exactly how is milan fucking real or inter ? :D

i'd say we're the ones gettin fucked LOL because we're talking abt buyin' a fatso who used to be great but is soo bad now that his own greeedy club is talkin abt selling him...

(info= havent read anything on this thread coz i never thought i'd happen)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
crazymilangirl said:

:head::head::head:

ronaldo is an ex inter player, and the thoughts of ronaldo coming to milan is already giving moratti nightmares

if we would be able to coax ronaldo outta real ON A FREE from real madrid (who rejected our 10 mills bid in the summer for him and who continuously fucked with our kaka) then we would put one over them also

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yousufshakeel65 said:
:head::head::head:

ronaldo is an ex inter player, and the thoughts of ronaldo coming to milan is already giving moratti nightmares

if we would be able to coax ronaldo outta real ON A FREE from real madrid (who rejected our 10 mills bid in the summer for him and who continuously fucked with our kaka) then we would put one over them also

thank you very much then..shukriya :D
i said i don't care if it was an stupid question....btw they'll get over it..ok the free transfer sounds really "nice" but last time i checked it was sumthn abt 9 millions :eek: :eek:

anyway still they'd get over it, while we'd be stuck with ronaldo, payin' him like we pay favalli ...and just hope he does sumthn
do not want to jinx him BUT he does not deserve inzaghis place in the team, i say gila our first striker, inzaghi second and switch between ronaldo and oli since oli hasn't "proven" himself in milan and we don't know what ronaldo will do?...

wish mcdonalds was banned in italia :head:

zlatanov

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Zidane
Wild said:
getting 45 mil for a 30 yo flop that can't string two steps together without losing the ball ... sounds to me we were on top of Chelski too :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazymilangirl said:
thank you very much then..shukriya :D

do not want to jinx him BUT he does not deserve inzaghis place in the team, i say gila our first striker, inzaghi second and switch between ronaldo and oli since oli hasn't "proven" himself in milan and we don't know what ronaldo will do?...
ronaldo would be perfect with gila/pippo,... u must know that pippo and gila together r a nightmare

just the presence of ronaldo would make defenders pay more attention to ronaldo and would open spaces to capitalize on by gila and super pippo or oli;)

the same thing which happened in chelsea,.. while all the defenders went busy marking shevchenko, drogba (who until last year couldn't score even if his life depended on it) suddenly found himself top goal scorer of epl:tongue:

ronaldo was a success in serie a with inter also i've read that ronaldo is back to his world cup 2002 weight,

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yousufshakeel65 said:
ronaldo would be perfect with gila/pippo,... u must know that pippo and gila together r a nightmare

just the presence of ronaldo would make defenders pay more attention to ronaldo and would open spaces to capitalize on by gila and super pippo or oli;)

the same thing which happened in chelsea,.. while all the defenders went busy marking shevchenko, drogba (who until last year couldn't score even if his life depended on it) suddenly found himself top goal scorer of epl:tongue:
LOL yea i know abt pippo and gila but damn man
you do not really believe that any players would mark ronaldo? LOL i think the whole world watched WC :D i know what happened in chelski, but dats because they thought sheva would be brillianté there and not that they know, i doubt they'd mark him now..and when drogba looses his form,...well mourinho or ibrahimovic or whoever will go crazy in the transfer market probably...

robben is good thought, he didn't have a great season but not a bad one either (?) the whole attention is on sheva and mourinho

back to ronaldo: i don't know what him coming to milan will lead to....

1899vladimir

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Nesta, Pato, Savicevic,Maldini,Pirlo,Weah, Franco Baresi
i think that ronaldo will be great in milan. Just like we did with crespo two years ago.
ronaldo can play one half and inzaghi will play second half :)

if we dont get ronaldo we should get some player like Pantelic from Herta.

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
Wild said:
LOOL

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
crazymilangirl said:

i'd say we're the ones gettin fucked LOL because we're talking abt buyin' a fatso who used to be great but is soo bad now that his own greeedy club is talkin abt selling him...

(info= havent read anything on this thread coz i never thought i'd happen)
Never say Never..

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Wouldn’t u like that ? LOL :D
LMAO....SNAP i totally saw that coming from you, I SWEAR TO GOD but still i wrote it..(must be the rum from yesterday)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great news .....
I didnt know how 2 add a poll. LOL
Is it coz am blind or I can only do that when starting the thread ?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
zlatanov said:
that "12" you saw on calciomercato is referring to what Al Itihad are rumoured to be willing to pay Real for Ronaldo.
As for what real want from us - roumoured amount is 5 mil BP or around 7 mil euros.
Real Valium can take their money and shove it. It's our turn to mess with them like they messed with us during the whole Kaka affair. Payback's a female dog.

Wild: What kind of poll you want to start?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
LOL... WE are fucking Real ? Where did you get this from ? Looks more like either we accept their asking price + pay him 6m/year or they ship him to the sheikhs.

As for fucking Inter in particular, Moratti nonchalantly mentioned that @ Inter he would only be surplus to requirement since their attack is excellently staffed, while Milan are terribly in need of him. In need of a fatso non-performer. He sure rates our current strikeforce highly,, LOL...

As usual we'll be the ones ending up with a has-been -- but what is way more worrisome is the signal we keep sending out to the world of potential sponsors by presenting ourselves as a backward-minded, dull, non-innovative club trying to live off past names + past merits.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
As usual we'll be the ones ending up with a has-been -- but what is way more worrisome is the signal we keep sending out to the world of potential sponsors by presenting ourselves as a backward-minded, dull, non-innovative club trying to live off past names + past merits.
Last I've checked weight loss is big business.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure he can pull a skill such as this if we introduce a bonus clause in the contract regarding it:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Wild: What kind of poll you want to start?
Something like will he do us good or not , in ur own way.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
LOL... WE are fucking Real ? Where did you get this from ? Looks more like either we accept their asking price + pay him 6m/year or they ship him to the sheikhs.

As for fucking Inter in particular, Moratti nonchalantly mentioned that @ Inter he would only be surplus to requirement since their attack is excellently staffed, while Milan are terribly in need of him. In need of a fatso non-performer. He sure rates our current strikeforce highly,, LOL...

Fucking Inter : Morati aka the liar just said that when he knew we might get him & while ago he said he still dream of him.

Fucking Real : I was only referring if & only IF we will buy him 4 free.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:
I'm sure he can pull a skill such as this if we introduce a bonus clause in the contract regarding it
Wuhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I think he can do better than that.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Wild said:
Something like will he do us good or not , in ur own way.
how about...
- good transfer... he will lead us to finishin' in the top four... scorin' at least 15 goals in the process...
- average transfer... he is at least better than Borriello...
- bad transfer... he's here to collect his retirement money without goin' the doomed path of playin' in the MLS (or similar levels)...

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
David said:
I'm sure he can pull a skill such as this if we introduce a bonus clause in the contract regarding it:

i dont think he can even do that! hahaha :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
how about...
- good transfer... he will lead us to finishin' in the top four... scorin' at least 15 goals in the process...
- average transfer... he is at least better than Borriello...
- bad transfer... he's here to collect his retirement money without goin' the doomed path of playin' in the MLS (or similar levels)...
Good enough.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
zlatanov said:
getting 45 mil for a 30 yo flop that can't string two steps together without losing the ball ... sounds to me we were on top of Chelski too :D
I really can't stand guyz who don't have respect for anyone, and not even for a club legend like Sheva. Watch some you_tube compilation of his goals for Milan if you don't know who I am talking about :mad:
If we didn't lose Sheva we would certainly now have more points on our account and don't have to worry about Cassano and ronaldo. Btw - where did the money from Shevchenko's transfer go? My guess - Berlusconi's pocket...

Back to this topic - we really shouldn't pay 8 milion euros (that's the last price I heard of) for a player in doubtful form and can't help us in the Champions League

Last edited: