So, should Mourinho come to Milan?

• Total voters

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
CentreD13 said:
Personal attacks? Really?? This from the man that just complained about someone else in another thread for only insulting and not being productive. You are a fucking clown.
I mean Anceloti :o
Why would I call u pussy ? :head:

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wild...

My apologies... It just seemed that way since you started the response with it as if to address the person you are talking to... You know like if you were to say "Hey asshole stop being an asshole" or something like that... As stated earlier i retract my insult. Apologies again.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
All we need is few decent singings... If we get some players for next year, all you anti Ancelotti guys will see that he is good for us. With these players on his disposal what do u expect? Pippo is getting closer to retirement, Gila can't score for shit, Ronaldo probably won't stay here, goalkeepers old as Greece, way too many DMs... It is not up to coach to make decisions about getting new players. Coach can only recommend someone, and G&B will have the final word... If we do not finish fourth this season, I am sure that we'll all see few new faces here, good, younger players to put our team where it belongs and that is, you will all agree, top team in Italy and European champs.

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
I have a feeling the forum will b e divided into two main groupies...
1. Ancelotti Basher...
2. Ancelotti Worshiper...
For me...I think he didn't have any class...his vision and tactical strategy are very low...and he depends on the player performances rather than Tactical strategy to build up a strong team...
Someone even told me...Milan win in CL because of their players ability and experience, not because of their strategy...
I completely agree with him...
So as long is this is a free forum...I would like to register to the Ancelotti basher...
He must goooooo.....

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
adrian_milan said:
I have a feeling the forum will b e divided into two main groupies...
1. Ancelotti Basher...
2. Ancelotti Worshiper...
I'm in the middle here; I don't bash him nor worship him. I will, though, always respect him for what he's accomplished with the club.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Beemer said:
I'm in the middle here; I don't bash him nor worship him. I will, though, always respect him for what he's accomplished with the club.
I think I will join your group :tongue:

adrian_milan

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
Okay three group then :
1. Ancelotti Basher
2. Neutral
3. Ancelotti Worshiper

Which one are you ??

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Worshiper baby

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I remain neutral too. I respect him a lot, i think he has great tactical vision, he can read teams and kill them off. On the other hand, i hate the fact he doesnt dare to let the young dogs on the field against minors but insist with his old guard, with ultra defensive team and packed midfield even if we play lowlives at home. And im a bit sad lately because i fell he doesnt have the coaching authority in the team no more...

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
MassterMark said:
i am sure he meant a majority of milan fans with a brain,so i don`t understand why did you even reply..

by the way,i`m a worshiper.. :tongue:
ancelotti is one of the best coaches when it comes to the tactical aproach (stop saying "he always plays with one striker,bla,bla,bla",because he doesn`t really have a choice) + he doesn`t bash his team and the managment in the media and in my opinion that is a great thing about him..
as someone already said (centre maybe),i wouldn`t like our team to look like a circus..

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
*Milan*4ever* said:
(stop saying "he always plays with one striker,bla,bla,bla",because he doesn`t really have a choice)
excuse... he has a choice.
i even think he is scared to bench seedorf. I always thought those 2 are loverboyz... i bet plates were flying around kitchen after the match where seedorf was angry about being subbed :D

I like his non-bashing too but i think is giving in lately. He just keeps quiet instead of yelling on someone (he will take it on gour and bench him for a month but if pirlo and seedorf play like shit 3 games in a row he will remain quite). Its all down to milan family thing which i respect but there's no real copmpetition and respect anymore.

adrian_milan

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
peters said:
excuse... he has a choice.
i even think he is scared to bench seedorf. I always thought those 2 are loverboyz... i bet plates were flying around kitchen after the match where seedorf was angry about being subbed :D

I like his non-bashing too but i think is giving in lately. He just keeps quiet instead of yelling on someone (he will take it on gour and bench him for a month but if pirlo and seedorf play like shit 3 games in a row he will remain quite). Its all down to milan family thing which i respect but there's no real copmpetition and respect anymore.
So which one are you (Basher, neutral, worshiper) ????

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
adrian_milan said:
I think he is confused, contemplating the right time to come out of the closet.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
i would be neutral, i respect him for the trophies hes won in the last 5 years or so but some of his decisions are awful, like yesterday we are drawing so rino comes on for brocchi :conf: .
also kaka and nesta are injured so he rests oddo, kala, janku, pirlo, rino all in the same match :conf: to me thats just fucking stupid why not rest 2-3 one game then 2-3 next game, thats our whole back 4 out oddo, nesta, kala, janku add to that dida who is injured thats was our defense for the end of last season and the most of this season when maldini is injured or resting.

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
I think he is confused, contemplating the right time to come out of the closet.
as i said up there in #1727...

I dont worship him and i wont defend him blindly when he makes mistakes (i will criticise him). But i rate him far more than the likes of rijkaard, benitez, ranieri...

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I'm an Ancelotti FAN. Always was (except of his benching Rivaldo) and Always will be.

Carlo is still a pretty young coach...I mean some of us still remember his playing days. He came from "our soil" so his passion for AC MILAN is unquestioned....he's not just doing a job well as would another coach from another team.

It's true that Carlo gets it wrong sometimes and I too would like to see Gourcuff play more often...but who the hell am I to criticise him?? I don't even play football professionally. This man has turned Milan so far around that most (not all) of his critics are simply brats who are currently spoiled by the successes that HE has brought here.

Not because a team is filled with stars is winning always guarranteed. I want you bitches to remember that. Real had Zidane, Figo, Raul(at his best) Roberto Carlos, Makalele, Redondo, Hierro etc and they still lost the league sometimes and got kicked out of the CL. What did they do? THE SAME THING MOST OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE RECOMMENDING....THEY KICKED OUT Del Bosque, and fired Hierro their legendary defender captain.......Real then got plunged into a miserable dark era going through coach after coach. It didn't matter who they bought. They needed defenders they got defenders. They got strikers. They got Beckham at his peak. They got Robinho AND Baptista. They STILL SUCKED ASS. Now I know there were other reasons behind their downfall but in reality their biggest problem was their coach. AND NOW YOU FAGGOTS WANT TO KICK OUT ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL WE HAVE HAD IN A LOOOONG TIME
wth.gif
wth.gif
wth.gif
wth.gif
wth.gif
??

Look at the plethora of stars that Inter had. They still didn't win shit because they were ALWAYS led poorly. (Excuse their few recent token titles we all know hoe they got them ;) ) Barca, ManU had their dark era too even with many stars. I think the worst was Chelsea with Veron, Mutu, Crespo, Duff, Lamps, Terry, Maka, Geremi etc....So all of you who say that it's our stars who win us our games and Carlo has no tactical wisdom....please be my guest and become a Roma/Arsenal fan or something....they ALWAYS play attractive football and there is always a bunch of young guns firing away at the world........and when you need your space you can always find it in their trophy cabinets
rosik_roma.gif

Forza Milan Bitches
dito2.gif

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
to drucurl...

seen 2-3 yrs we are all praying that we at least finish 4th so that we could play CL..thats all because of A. who manage like shit.. yes he brought us to 3 finals but what in serie A or coppa italia??? inter and roma are 1st and 2nd and did go in the last 2 finals(i think) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Are there only two teams in italy???????? :conf: :conf:

we said sack A. to bring on Jose Morinho not some coach from serie C or whatever...

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boy above me:

Would you say that Milan is better than Juve? If so why? Is it because we have many league titles?? Hell no. Juve have ten odd titles more than us.
IMHO we are better than Juve because we win the most prestigious European club Tournament the CL 7 times. Don't get me wrong...it's HIGH TIME we made some waves in the League.....but it is extremely ungrateful to want Carlo out because we haven't been very successful in EVERY imagineable area.

I would like to draw further references of Carlo's tactical choices to Fergie and Capello.......Fergie threw away the chance to get Gabriel Batigol Batistuta in favour of Trinidad and Tobago striker ....Dwight Yorke...Yorke may not have had the big name as Batigol but he formed one of the most successful striking partnerships ever....helping ManU win the treble and get past the likes of Barca, Inter and Juve. Yorkie was kinda old when he came so after three years he was replaced by RVN. At the time of the transfer many fans were upset and angry at fergie. Fergie later caused MORE furore by rejecting Ronaldinho and getting Kleberson. Granted that was a mistake of epic proportions...however he still must be given credit for recognising that Ronaldinho's commitment wasn't one of his strong points something that has been observed today. It was Fergie himself who saw everything he wanted in CR7 who is arguably the most in form player in the world at. Capello did the same thing with Cassano that Ancelotti is doing with Gorcuff. Sure some pretty football is sacrificed and it's mighty unfair to the player himself..but the results speak form themselves.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
vashil said:
to drucurl...

seen 2-3 yrs we are all praying that we at least finish 4th so that we could play CL..thats all because of A. who manage like shit.. yes he brought us to 3 finals but what in serie A or coppa italia??? inter and roma are 1st and 2nd and did go in the last 2 finals(i think) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Are there only two teams in italy???????? :conf: :conf:

we said sack A. to bring on Jose Morinho not some coach from serie C or whatever...

You guys really have short memories... You act like we have been struggling to be in the top 4 every year... We won the league in 03/04 and finished 2nd the next year and could have caught juve if we hadnt dropped 3 points to some shitty team (i dont remember who)... Granted even if we had won that year it would have been taken away because that bullshit that merda started but thats not the point.. Yes this season and last season havent been good in serie a but dont be over dramatic..

Last edited:

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
adrian_milan said:

i will go with neutral :)
we can't just close our eyes with something that he'd been done to us (count the trophy ;) ).but sometimes he did made mistakes.so i give him my highest compliment but at the same time he ain't unreplaceable for that holly coach position at Milan :o :D

atreides602

Cuore Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gullit, maldini , pato, baressi
I'm with carleto 100% , in 2003 we had a very good team , i agree , but last year we won cl with only inzaghi and gilardino as atackers :eek: , and i think is prety obvious no one can win a scudeto with our curent squad , and especialy not with 2 targets: serie a and ucl , he may do mistakes, any 1 does, but most of times he deliver ; imo the problem is b&g , when u think of it , he never realy spend that big ,like real, inter , barca , it was a year when he spended big : we bought 4-5 dutch players ( bogarde,reitziger, davids,kluivert) , a german ( ziege , not sure) , Ba :D , and almost all of them were flops , since then berlu always was very circumspect ( to say at least) when he has to put his signature on a paper , but today u have to be fast on the market and ready to splash the $$$ , if u want to beat the concurence .
We would have to wait till sumer now i guess , hope is not like last one, that was real torture , every single day checking the milan.com site and not a single player purcased , while barca, inter real and others were having a crazy buying fest :head: .

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
drucurl said:
Real had Zidane, Figo, Raul(at his best) Roberto Carlos, Makalele, Redondo, Hierro etc and they still lost the league sometimes and got kicked out of the CL. What did they do? THE SAME THING MOST OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE RECOMMENDING....THEY KICKED OUT Del Bosque, and fired Hierro their legendary defender captain.......
jeeeeez man, who you foolin'?
if those you named played a month like milan plays for 2 seasons now the coach would be replaced withouth even thinking and rightly so, because obviously he is ********. But it wasnt the case with del bosque and there is much more to it (politics) so its a bad case :D

You think like B&G thinks... why buying new players? We have cafu for next 3 years. We have seedorf who is the only guy to win 3 (4?) CLs with different club, we have the most experienced defender maldini who has 3 more seasons at ease, we have supperpippo, we have dida who secured us a win over Juve a while back, we have gila who was unbelievable at parma and scored X and Y in first 2 seasons... we have the best squad in the world! (well we get ass-kicked by relegetaion teams because they just dont feel like playing but thats not worth mentioning)

In that case, when would you replace ancelotti. When he reaches a certain age? When he has health problems? i guess he wont be responsible for any defeat since he got us where we are in the past years right?

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
peters said:
if those you named played a month like milan plays for 2 seasons now the coach would be replaced withouth even thinking and rightly so, because obviously he is ********. But it wasnt the case with del bosque and there is much more to it (politics) so its a bad case :D

You think like B&G thinks... why buying new players? We have cafu for next 3 years. We have seedorf who is the only guy to win 3 (4?) CLs with different club, we have the most experienced defender maldini who has 3 more seasons at ease, we have supperpippo, we have dida who secured us a win over Juve a while back, we have gila who was unbelievable at parma and scored X and Y in first 2 seasons... we have the best squad in the world! (well we get ass-kicked by relegetaion teams because they just dont feel like playing but thats not worth mentioning)
In that case, when would you replace ancelotti. When he reaches a certain age? When he has health problems? i guess he wont be responsible for any defeat since he got us where we are in the past years right?

This is the problem. You blame B&G but then say carlo should be sacked because of their shit.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
peters said:

Oh say it ain't so Peters honestly do you want to compare our squads to the galacticos??? That's ridiculous. Maldini and Hierro are comparable.....Paolo blows him out of the water but they are comparable. Zidane is way better than Rui or Seedorf and about equal to kaka imho. Figo is a living legend. Redondo was better than Pirlo/ Ambro and Makalele was about equal to gattuso. Raul was a contender for the golden ball and was far better than Inzaghi or Gila and Casillas was always FAR better than Dida...etc.etc.. I am a milanista to the bitter end but you HAVE to be fair and say that galacticos Real team was one of the best ever.... and even with the addition of Ronaldo they 'only won one trophy that year'. Perez foolishly choosed to sack Del Bosque, whose coaching style was not unlike Ancelotti's.

freaky spook

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka,pirlo,nesta,messi
There was a definite animosity in Borriello's comments of not getting adequate opportunities to show his worth at Milan! Is it a coincidence that our coach could not spot his talent/ did not bestow his faith in the player OR has he improved his overall game play at Genoa??

M

MassterMark

i agree with peters.
and those who are carlo's fans: maybe we will win a title, serie b title. if he hasnt won more than 1 serie a title with squad that was the best on the world till sheva left, he wont win nothnig else in serie.
and why the fuck B&G would buy new players if carlo wont use them???? he put PATO on the bench one game, because ''i believe in gila blablabla...'' !!!!!!!!!!!

Schedule