Week 13: Juventus 1-0 Milan 21/11/2015 20:45 CET

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I really don't understand how people think supporting the coach and then supporting the next one etc is being hypocritical or foolish or wrong or something.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Indicates a narrow mind unwilling to change stubborn alliances.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
that's not a circle jerk

that's me sharing my sexual attraction to players/coaches... obviously lmao

I really don't understand how people think supporting the coach and then supporting the next one etc is being hypocritical or foolish or wrong or something.

Indicates a narrow mind unwilling to change stubborn alliances.

OMG Allegri fans seem to agree with eachother :eek:

But how come Borriello can play for Milan and Juve and not get hate but L30 is somehow the scum of the earth for joining Inter? :monto:

How can :max: not be hated for joining our BIGGEST Italian rival, Juve, but L30 can?

Molto consistency :proud:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Leo did it to spite us. Similar situation to Pirlo.

Leonardo did it to get back at Berlu. Pirlo moved to Juventus and openly slagged us off in his biography.

Borriello moves around because he's an alright player. Allegri moved to another big team. Carlo used to manage Juventus and play for Roma.

There is a big difference.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Plus, do you not see how annoying moaning little bitches are?

You're a rather juvenile case with your incessant thinking up shitty nicknames for people you don't like, but it's just so irritating to go around here and have people hate pretty much everything at the club.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leo did it to spite us. Similar situation to Pirlo.

Leonardo did it to get back at Berlu. Pirlo moved to Juventus and openly slagged us off in his biography.

Borriello moves around because he's an alright player. Allegri moved to another big team. Carlo used to manage Juventus and play for Roma.

There is a big difference.
Where's the proof that Leo did it to spite us?

Plus, do you not see how annoying moaning little bitches are?

You're a rather juvenile case with your incessant thinking up shitty nicknames for people you don't like, but it's just so irritating to go around here and have people hate pretty much everything at the club.
Is Shitelegri at our club :conf: Why are you still defending him? Why does a Juventus manager hold so much power over you?
It's ok bro....if I got called on my bullshit I'd be upset/posting twice in a row/etc :)

joy

Banned
Reaction score
If anything, Allegri joining Juve has given us some perennial topic to indulge in. That is a positive thing for Milan fans in otherwise not so enviable times.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In Summary Allegri's best definition is of a coward that send his team to park the bus and completely defend against 2 Dutch Primavera teams because in his opinion both PSV and Ajax were playing at the same level as Uefalona.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It was fairly obvious.

Allegri isn't here any more but I appreciate what he did for us, including winning a league title.

'Hold so much power over you' is a rather rude way of saying that I defend him.

I defend him because I feel he's criminally underrated, I'd do the same if it was Ciro Ferrara in his position.

I rate Conte highly and he never had anything to do with Milan.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
In Summary Allegri's best definition is of a coward that send his team to park the bus and completely defend against 2 Dutch Primavera teams because in his opinion both PSV and Ajax were playing at the same level as Uefalona.

:star::star::star::star::star:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It was fairly obvious.
Again....fachts pls?
Did L30 say I'm going to join Inter to spite Milan?

What I DO know is that Allegri always dreamed about coaching Juve ;)

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Again....fachts pls?
Did L30 say I'm going to join Inter to spite Milan?

What I DO know is that Allegri always dreamed about coaching Juve ;)

It's cool for :max: to do it... but not L30

What a bunch of clowns :fp:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Remember that judas choreo

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ARG vs BRA WCQ

I'm kinda scared man. ARG have been woeful... and could get a spanking. On the other hand Neymar could come in for some treatment, seeing as the game is in Argentina :(

#Pray4Ney

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Remember that judas choreo

No.

What I do remember is that all the fans that agree with me were right but the ones that disagreed were unsubstantiated.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Mmmmm when did I ever say I rate him over Pep? :lol:

Enrique has that one season and that's all.

Fair. Less fair as it's certainly unclear what happens with injuries behind closed doors; look at Meerseman. Does last season at Juventus not completely throw that under the bus? This is using this season only as proof, yes? As nobody could say our spending after his 2nd season was fair to judge him on. Fair.

Accurate, just as .... damn what was that phrase you kept using, trying to describe Allegri? Clairvoyant? Masquerade? Chanteuse?

celta???

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i'd like to see luis enrique coaching his first top club he played for and win a treble

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
It would be very interesting seeing how far Barca get and if that changes Kujas opinion. I honestly like the guys posts but hes literally incapable of admitting hes wrong.

So kuja, what will it take for you to admit Enrique is a good coach?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
It would be very interesting seeing how far Barca get and if that changes Kujas opinion. I honestly like the guys posts but hes literally incapable of admitting hes wrong.

my dead grandmother could coach this barca to a CL final

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
my dead grandmother could coach this barca to a CL final

Oh please. This is coming from the guy that says trophies, regardless of circumstances, are a reflection of coaching ability. Then when it changes to some who isnt Allegri, its "Oh, my blind 5 year nephew can coach this Barca team to success". Meanwhile you continue to shit on people who say the exact same think about Allegris 2011 Milan squad and success.

Have some consistency General.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh please. This is coming from the guy that says trophies, regardless of circumstances, are a reflection of coaching ability. Then when it changes to some who isnt Allegri, its "Oh, my blind 5 year nephew can coach this Barca team to success". Meanwhile you continue to shit on people who say the exact same think about Allegris 2011 Milan squad and success.

See, that's where you have to listen and learn

There's not one hard and fast rule.

Trophies don't necessarily mean you're a good coach, but winning them can create strong correlation that you are good.

Barca... Especially the Barca with Neymar, Suarez and Messi...

You're going to tell me that Enrique was the reason they won?

You're kidding yourself.

Now, take Allegri. Most people were saying he was going to be sacked mid season. Quite the opposite happened. People stopped talking about conte when Allegri and co went to the CL final.

You swap Allegri with Enrique and Barca wouldn't skip a beat.

The talent is so fucking ridiculous that it almost doesn't matter

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

A lot. He's managing one of the best teams in the world with the by-far best attack in the world.

Give me one time where I should have admitted I was wrong, then? Most of my opinions aren't 'wrong', you just disagree with them. Like this one.

It's rude to speak of people as if they're not there.

There is a slight difference in the equation.

Being Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
See, that's where you have to listen and learn

There's not one hard and fast rule.

Trophies don't necessarily mean you're a good coach, but winning them can create strong correlation that you are good.

Barca... Especially the Barca with Neymar, Suarez and Messi...

You're going to tell me that Enrique was the reason they won?

You're kidding yourself.

Now, take Allegri. Most people were saying he was going to be sacked mid season. Quite the opposite happened. People stopped talking about conte when Allegri and co went to the CL final.

You swap Allegri with Enrique and Barca wouldn't skip a beat.

The talent is so fucking ridiculous that it almost doesn't matter

I honestly don't get it.

Like, Sam Allardyce could win the EPL with his Sunderland squad and then people would say I'm being a hypocrite for thinking Pellegrini isn't a great coach despite him winning it with ManCity.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I honestly don't get it.

Like, Sam Allardyce could win the EPL with his Sunderland squad and then people would say I'm being a hypocrite for thinking Pellegrini isn't a great coach despite him winning it with ManCity.

Women are a labyrinth, my friend

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Enrique :lol:

As soon as Barcelona deteriorates, he's going to pull a Pep and leave Barcelona

MMEV0V2kumOY.gif

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
A lot. He's managing one of the best teams in the world with the by-far best attack in the world.

Give me one time where I should have admitted I was wrong, then? Most of my opinions aren't 'wrong', you just disagree with them. Like this one.

It's rude to speak of people as if they're not there.

There is a slight difference in the equation.

Being Messi, Neymar and Suarez.
My bad, you should by now i really don't have any animosity against you but ill try to be more direct

Oh come on Kuja theres so many, you wont admit Bonera is one of the worse defenders to have graced the Milan shirt. Instead you repeatedly defend him at every turn citing how he can be used in multiple positions ignoring how shit he is in everyone one of them apart from being strictly average as rb.

Schedule