The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Callejon would be a dumb downgrade. It would be better to swap Suso with Jorginho to cover the CM role and then focus on the wingers.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
belotti would be a good purchase if the price is around 40-50 M€
stupid-ass Cairo doesn't have any leverage anymore and the guy definetly wants a new experience with a big team, there is no big team interested in CF at the moment+ no WC for cairo to show his product, so the cairo interview was a desperate call for us to make a move
i was worried about belotti's level after his injury, but during the previous weeks he showed some good performances
sell silva for 20M€ kalinic for 12M€ and get Belotti for 45M€+bonus

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
“Gigi remains a great teammate and a great champion. When he feels ready, I think he will apologise. I felt sad for Juventus, but proud of Italian football."
- Gattuso

lmao imagine he was a member on this forum, certain members would call for him to be banned, call him a fake fan.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
stupid-ass Cairo doesn't have any leverage anymore and the guy definetly wants a new experience with a big team, there is no big team interested in CF at the moment+ no WC for cairo to show his product, so the cairo interview was a desperate call for us to make a move
i was worried about belotti's level after his injury, but during the previous weeks he showed some good performances

Sell silva for 20M to get fraudlotti 45M :fp: worst shit i have ever seen :fp:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Biglia is one of the top performers of this team. To criticize him and give others one more season is harsh.

Falque is ten times the player Suso will ever be, compare their end product.

I always give foreign players coming to series a 2 seasons b4 I fully judge them tbh.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
- Gattuso

lmao imagine he was a member on this forum, certain members would call for him to be banned, call him a fake fan.

I dont wish them good in serie A, but im happy for Italian teams when doing good in CL or EL.

But i see why this is not a popular opinion here. Last year when i wanted Juventus to win against Real, certain .GIFman tried to mock me :D

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
- Gattuso

you srsly thought that gattuso, in his capacity as milan coach, would go full malakia when commenting on jube and buffon ?

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
translation gift to milanisti friends: watched milan channel, full FAssone interwiew, so, some things that were not fulls translated and said (if Im wrong sorry). Roughly in short:

- we are 2nd most expencive club to be sold in history after man utd
-we were sold in manner as l'pool and man utd were taken over, same sistem he says. owner (Li) is not no.1 face of the club, same as L'pool and MAn utd, but works from distance and is working crecisely.
- milan will be working on milanising the city of Milano. as Milan brought football here and is a simbol of success merchendising moves will be made to make brand bigger in milano. city has nothing against that etc.
-fassone has 5 months due to delay to get to know spirit and feel of milan and has studied a lot.
-there was scepticism but italian and Milan feel will not be lost, no fear. baresi, massaro, rino and abbiatti are here. they want more old milan people in the club and many people are now more confident and have approached the club...
-rose(squad) is talented with good future. we cannot spend 240mln again, but from his words its due to financial balance, not coz we dont have them... we'll spend on key players that will be decided by rino and mirabelli
- team will be more competitive, then more next year and in 3 years ABLE TO COMPETE ON INTERNATIONAL LEVEL EQUALLY (his words, that is the plan)

p.s.
watched Boca winger, cant remember the name (Pavon?) and the man is strong, fast...very interesting potential. goes like hell 1 on 1. but palmeiras defence is pure shit so...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
There's a difference between being interviewed as an opposition manager and as a pundit.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
There's a difference between being interviewed as an opposition manager and as a pundit.

Isn’t it harden then for Gattuso to be backing buffon as his opposition rather than his own ex team mate. del Piero isn’t just any old pundit, he has history with him.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Isn’t it harden then for Gattuso to be backing buffon as his opposition rather than his own ex team mate. del Piero isn’t just any old pundit, he has history with him.

No.

It's much more difficult for a rival manager to complain than a legend who is now a pundit.

Imagine this:

Who would be more acceptable in criticising Wenger in the past two seasons?

Martin Keown on Match of the Day or Eddie Howe as Bournemouth manager?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
“I am frankly the last person who can talk about the way others react,” fiery Milan Coach Gattuso said in a Press conference.

“I did much worse than that, because when the vein gets blocked up, you don’t know what’s going on. I nearly headbutted Joe Jordan, I went into the stands to insult Leonardo… I just can’t talk.

Buffon batty boiz: wHaT IS stopPinG hIM fRom CRitIcIsing BUFFooon?
tenor.gif

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
“I am frankly the last person who can talk about the way others react,” fiery Milan Coach Gattuso said in a Press conference.

“I did much worse than that, because when the vein gets blocked up, you don’t know what’s going on. I nearly headbutted Joe Jordan, I went into the stands to insult Leonardo… I just can’t talk.

Buffon batty boiz: wHaT IS stopPinG hIM fRom CRitIcIsing BUFFooon?
tenor.gif

Lmao I love that gif

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
No.

It's much more difficult for a rival manager to complain than a legend who is now a pundit.

Imagine this:

Who would be more acceptable in criticising Wenger in the past two seasons?

Martin Keown on Match of the Day or Eddie Howe as Bournemouth manager?

Eddie howe would.

When Keown does it I think he’s a snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule