The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
underwhelming? he's been playing LW for nearly 2 seasons.

again, I'd only accept him for a certain price, it's not like I'm saying go spend 25 million on him.

sell bacca for 15, use 10-15 of it to sign mandzukic, that's a good deal imo.

2 seasons? This season and 20% of last season.
His first season with Jube he played 100% CF and he scored 10 league goals.
And 80% of the next season as CF he scored 7 league goals.
Kalinic outscored him in both previous seasons

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
2 seasons? This season and 20% of last season.
His first season with Jube he played 100% CF and he scored 10 league goals.
And 80% of the next season as CF he scored 7 league goals.
Kalinic outscored him in both previous seasons

20%? he played LW in 25 matches last season(2016/2017) out of 43 starts

he scored 10 league goals in his first season in juve in 27 matches (24 starts)

mandzukic is the type of striker that's going to guarantee you 20 goals in the season if he starts at CF, but what he brings in hustle and link up play is underrated. unlike kalinic who is legit the biggest wimp I have ever seen.

again, he's not even in my top 5 choices in an ideal situation, but would I take him over kalinic and andre silva? hell yeah.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Please no to Muriel.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Bacca as shit as he was at times scored 18 goals in a serie a season, madzukic can’t relate

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Bacca as shit as he was at times scored 18 goals in a serie a season, madzukic can’t relate

mandzukic has 20 CL goals in 45 starts, including 2 CL final goals.

bacca can't relate.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
20%? he played LW in 25 matches last season(2016/2017) out of 43 starts

he scored 10 league goals in his first season in juve in 27 matches (24 starts)

mandzukic is the type of striker that's going to guarantee you 20 goals in the season if he starts at CF, but what he brings in hustle and link up play is underrated. unlike kalinic who is legit the biggest wimp I have ever seen.

again, he's not even in my top 5 choices in an ideal situation, but would I take him over kalinic and andre silva? hell yeah.

Enough with the grintistas. 20+ league goals per season or gtfo

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Enough with the grintistas. 20+ league goals per season or gtfo

who?

and don't tell me higuain, aguero etc. that's not going to happen.

belotti has 9 league goals this season.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

mandzukic has 20 CL goals in 45 starts, including 2 CL final goals.

bacca can't relate.

Yeaah because milan have a team as good as bayern 12/13 or even this juve.... not

Imagine not even hitting 20 goals in a league while playing for that super bayern team... and you expect him to even score 10 goals under grintuso? Sage gonna sage

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeaah because milan have a team as good as bayern 12/13 or even this juve....

Imagine not even hitting 20 goals in a league while playing for that super bayern team... and you expect him to even score 10 goals under grintuso? Sage gonna sage

he didn't hit 20 league goals because in his 2 bayern league seasons, these were his stats:

12/13: 15 league goals in 22 starts (24 games)

13/14: 18 league goals in 21 starts (30 games)

tenor.gif

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
who?

and don't tell me higuain, aguero etc. that's not going to happen.

belotti has 9 league goals this season.

Mandzukic wouldn't bring us top 4. Neither would Belotti. So what's the point? 20+ league goals striker or bust

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
he didn't hit 20 league goals because in his 2 bayern league seasons, these were his stats:

12/13: 15 league goals in 22 starts (24 games)

13/14: 18 league goals in 21 starts (30 games)

Those are still bad stats considering the team and the amount of chances they used to create..

Also you wrote “he guarantees 20 goals” when he NEVER scored 20 goals in a league season.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Mandzukic wouldn't bring us top 4. Neither would Belotti. So what's the point? 20+ league goals striker or bust

so for you it's higuain, aguero etc. or stick with kalinic and andre silva?

Those are still bad stats considering the team and the amount of chances they used to create..

Also you wrote “he guarantees 20 goals” when he NEVER scored 20 goals in a league season.

in a season not league season

read my posts carefully pls, thx

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

giphy.gif

Hwhqc7gg_400x400.jpg

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
wait, so you not comprehending what i wrote is my fault? :lol: :fp: I was talking about the season..you know...european games...coppa games...

so when you were hyped for andre silva, how many goals did he have the in the mighty portuguese league?

only qaas would think he won an argument for failing to read

tenor.gif

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
20 league goals is a myth. Truth of the matter is, we missed on our objectives because at some point we were so shit and it took so much time for the management to rectify.

I firmly believe that even with the current squad and strikers we can reach forth. Gattuso and Management are looking for a scapegoat, so yeah they decided a 20+ goals striker is what was missing.

This management is way over their head thinking one player can change our fortunes.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so for you it's higuain, aguero etc. or stick with kalinic and andre silva?

But for me with signing Mandzukic, or similar level striker, the choice is between finishing 5th or 6th, or keep the shit we got and finish 6th or 7th.
Neither brings us CL, so I'd rather not add more mediocre players to the team if we can avoid it

Last edited by a moderator:

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Milan: sogno Morata in attacco.
Secondo quanto riportato da Tutto sport in edicola oggi, 12 maggio 2018, il sogno del Milan, per rinforzare l'attacco, è Alvaro Morata. I rossoneri ci provarono già la scorsa stagione, ma senza esito. Ora vorrebbero provare a tornare all'assalto, magari facendo leva sulla moglie italiana del calciatore.

According to Tutto sport Morata is still a target for Milan and they will try to pursue him during the upcoming transfer market

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
But for me with signing Mandzukic, or similar level striker, the choice is between finishing 5th or 6th, or keep the shit we got and finish 6th or 7th.
Neither brings us CL, so I'd rather not add more mediocre players to the team if we can avoid it

if they only sign mandzukic or similar level strikers, Milan are definitely not finishing top 4. hell even if they sign higuain and have his support be suso hakan RR and calabria, they're not going to finish top 4.

but if they signing goal scoring wingers/attacking mids like that poster suggested and sign a bully cf for a small amount, top 4 is guaranteed IMO.

for me selling kalinic and andre silva is a must, even if the lead striker is cutrone, the least they can do is cut losses.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
20 league goals is a myth. Truth of the matter is, we missed on our objectives because at some point we were so shit and it took so much time for the management to rectify.

I firmly believe that even with the current squad and strikers we can reach forth. Gattuso and Management are looking for a scapegoat, so yeah they decided a 20+ goals striker is what was missing.

This management is way over their head thinking one player can change our fortunes.

Nope. It's no coincidence that we can't do shit ever since we sold our last 20+ league goals per season striker (Ibra). Maybe a mediocre striker would have been enough 5 years ago. But now when the teams we're competing against for top 4 all have high capacity goalscorers in their squads? No chance

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
remember when qaas was vehemently against aubameyang for belotti?

17/18

Belotti: 9 league goals

Aubameyang: 22 league goals...while joining a new league mid season.

kvNM5_s-200x150.gif

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. It's no coincidence that we can't do shit ever since we sold our last 20+ league goals per season striker (Ibra). Maybe a mediocre striker would have been enough 5 years ago. But now when the teams we're competing against for top 4 all have high capacity goalscorers in their squads... No chance

Milan and juventus won scudetto with a striker scoring less than 15.

If a 20+ goals striker guarantees champions league football then why Torino isn’t participating. This is an example for the sake of argument.

Raz Milan lost so much quality not just ibrahimovic. Same thing can be said when we lost Sheva. It was not just sheva but an equally important squad players.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
According to Tutto sport Morata is still a target for Milan and they will try to pursue him during the upcoming transfer market

Imagine actually going after a player that has actually scored fewer than Cutrone. :lol::lol::lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. It's no coincidence that we can't do shit ever since we sold our last 20+ league goals per season striker (Ibra). Maybe a mediocre striker would have been enough 5 years ago. But now when the teams we're competing against for top 4 all have high capacity goalscorers in their squads? No chance

those teams also have proper fullbacks, proper wingers and midfield depth.

it's not like immobile would score the way he's scoring if he joined this milan.

he would still put in much better numbers than the WOAT duo, but not the great numbers he has with lazio.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

If a 20+ goals striker guarantees champions league football then why Torino isn’t participating. This is an example for the sake of argument.

Raz Milan lost so much quality not just ibrahimovic. Same thing can be said when we lost Sheva. It was not just sheva but an equally important squad players.

Tbh - Milan won the league with no striker scoring over 14 but 3 strikers did score 14.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine actually going after a player that has actually scored fewer than Cutrone. :lol::lol::lol:

would be sick

unfortunately he'll go to juve & do better for them than higuain. not in terms of goals, but the style of play + likes of dybala would benefit from it

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Like I said, 5 years ago it was possible to achieve results with mediocre strikers. Not now. Torino didn't get CL last year because top 4 teams also had great strikers on top of having much better players in other positions.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Silva and Kalinic have scored 7 in the league between them.

That is fucking atrocious.

Those are the kind of numbers you expect from your 3rd striker if you want to achieve well.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
The current Serie A is so predictable, there is no competition and all top teams minus juventus have a couple of players in the squad that make the difference.

Juventus is the only team that can steamroll regardless of the the team sheet. Roma, Napoli, Inter and Lazio are all dependent on players to be in form in order to maintain position or meet expectations.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
would be sick

unfortunately he'll go to juve & do better for them than higuain. not in terms of goals, but the style of play + likes of dybala would benefit from it

tenor.gif

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Silva and Kalinic have scored 7 in the league between them.

That is fucking atrocious.

Those are the kind of numbers you expect from your 3rd striker if you want to achieve well.

That’s 9.5m per goal. This is the most expensive goal in the history of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule