The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

Old 20-08-2017, 12:33   #1
Hitman1
Rookie

Default How to set a signature?

I tried to look for it in the UserCP, but I found no setting where I can set a signature for me. Can anyone please tell me where is the setting?
Hitman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 12:37   #2
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
The Red & Black Forums Rules

The rules are also applied to your avatar, signature and PM's, not only to your posts.

Also, in order to be eligible for a custom avatar and signature, you must've been registered for at least 3 months and have more than 125 posts.

The maximum size for images in signatures is 350 pixels in width and 250 pixels in height. If you put more images or text in your signature, then the sum of their width and height with the white space must not exceed 350x250 (including the white space between them). The pic is not allowed to be animated gif.
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote