The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-05-2008, 15:08   #41
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
He's the sole reason I began to hate Manchester. I used to like them a lot some time ago, actually I have their 1997 away jersey (Sharp ) but this asshole made me hate, hate, hate the whole team.

I can't fucking stand him, his mere presence is revolting.
do you rekon you'd like us again when Ronaldo leaves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siatanhai

1.milan is classier than other teams due to our professionality, lack of 'thugs', great world class characters (eg maldini,nesta,pirlo,inzaghi - and my fav cafu = the model professional even though he gone)
Don't forget, we have some true proffesionals who you never hear any bad things of: Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Garry Neville, Solskair(even though he retired at the start of the season)n hargreaves etc
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 21:13   #42
drucurl
Banned
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan
do you rekon you'd like us again when Ronaldo leaves?



Don't forget, we have some true proffesionals who you never hear any bad things of: Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Garry Neville, Solskair(even though he retired at the start of the season)n hargreaves etc
ManUtd does indeed have some classy players. Personally I'd move Scholes and put Becks. At least from what we read in the media, Becks is a true gentleman. To me the fact that Becks has a glam lifestyle and Fergie was upset because of it seemed a bit childish since the year Becks was sold he was on red hot form. Becks also NEVER disrespected ManU and always pledged his undying love for them.

Yorke was a nice guy too but loved partiying and women waaaay too much
I remember nealry every week Yorke was in a sex scandal (typical Trini behaviour ) Curiously enough his worst patches came when his sex life wasn't noteable enough to write about/ and when he tried to settle down . It's as if his scoring led to ..er...er...his scoring looooool!! Anyway, in the end, Fergie made up with Yorke and let him train at Old Trafford. Meanwhile the mere fact that Wenger took becks in, showed how much Fergie didn't want him there

Scholes has always been overrated imho. Not to the levels of say Lampard or Gerrard but overrated nontheless. And he always seems mad about something.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 00:16   #43
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
ManUtd does indeed have some classy players. Personally I'd move Scholes and put Becks. At least from what we read in the media, Becks is a true gentleman. To me the fact that Becks has a glam lifestyle and Fergie was upset because of it seemed a bit childish since the year Becks was sold he was on red hot form. Becks also NEVER disrespected ManU and always pledged his undying love for them.

Yorke was a nice guy too but loved partiying and women waaaay too much
I remember nealry every week Yorke was in a sex scandal (typical Trini behaviour ) Curiously enough his worst patches came when his sex life wasn't noteable enough to write about/ and when he tried to settle down . It's as if his scoring led to ..er...er...his scoring looooool!! Anyway, in the end, Fergie made up with Yorke and let him train at Old Trafford. Meanwhile the mere fact that Wenger took becks in, showed how much Fergie didn't want him there

Scholes has always been overrated imho. Not to the levels of say Lampard or Gerrard but overrated nontheless. And he always seems mad about something.
lol i think scholes is the best proffesional of them all to be honest! him and giggs and neville are the only 2 players that don't use agents that i know of, plus he is never in any interviews, and he gives apparently nearly half his wages to an asthma(sp?) charity because he badly suffers from it. He is very quiet though, but i think he was the most talented of the 'class of 92' and if he was in LA Liga he would have been a bigger star due to his style of play.

he will leave Manutd in maybe 2 years to play for his boyhood team, Oldham for 1 season aswell which i think is nice of him.

beckham asked wenger if he could go there since becks lives in London. (beckingham palace)

But is it true that Yorke is injured so he's not playing vs England? Thats a shame because I was looking forward to seeing him play.

I always thought he was a good player, but together with cole made a world class partnership if you get me. I always remember his smile because of his huge white teeth
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 00:24   #44
Jivara
Forza Milan
 
Jivara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Default

cole and yorke is one of my top 5 strike partnerships
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 01:40   #45
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Respubliko Makedonio
Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan
do you rekon you'd like us again when Ronaldo leaves?

That would improve my opinion of the club a lot, yeah.


Signature
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 08:43   #46
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
 
zZ[-_-]Zz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Default

Forza Milan...

Last edited by zZ[-_-]Zz; 22-06-2008 at 14:01.
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 19:06   #47
bani
Primavera Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
so will you hate Milan if C.Ronaldo joins us?

i wouldnt, really

but i would just be pissed off becasue he is not a rolemodel for kids

kaka is

and also i hate rooney. he is the true "thug"
bani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 20:57   #48
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bani
i wouldnt, really

but i would just be pissed off becasue he is not a rolemodel for kids

kaka is

and also i hate rooney. he is the true "thug"
maybe on the pitch (when he has a go at refs) but as a person he is really softly spoken and is a nice guy.

bu its not suprising he has a temper, he grew up on the rough streets of Liverpool where if you were a wimp you'd get slaughtered.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 23:35   #49
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Respubliko Makedonio
Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
so will you hate Milan if C.Ronaldo joins us?
Nah, I'll just grow to be indifferent towards him

I could never hate Milan, and even players I highly disliked (except Vieri) have kinda grown to me while at Milan. I even hoped that Ronaldo (the fat one) does good here, and supported him.


Signature
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 23:37   #50
siatanhai
World Cup Winner
 
siatanhai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
Default

funny how u say about players growing on u, my friend is an inter fan (only partly not a true one) and i used to slaughter him about favalli and make jokes etc - i was devestated when we signed him off them partly cause i didnt rate him and partly as all those jokes would soon be returned but the guy is a good player and i take it all back
siatanhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 15:22   #51
GreatKalu
I still believe!
 
GreatKalu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cluj-Napoca, RO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo9
He is the world's best player, sorry guys. I am hoping that Kaka takes over the reign again next year though.

Wouldn't it be awesome though if Milan bought Ronaldo? The sheer improbability of such event just shows how low this club has sunk, it used to be able to attract the biggest names in football and now they are hitting themselves in the chest for getting Flamini (who was a nobody up until this season) on a free and the next step is going for fucking has beens Sheva and Zambrotta.
Has beens? Thanks for confirming that you're the forum's biggest hypocrite. I mean there are some other hypocritical comments here and there, but yours certainly are in a class of their own. Dissing Milan, in as many ways as you can think of, doesn't change the fact that Fatfag likes men dressed as women ... you need CLOSURE.

As for his namesake, well, credit must be given where its due. BUT I don't think he has performed enough, on the big stages, to warrant the acclaimed greatness people - and the English in particular - have been quick to direct his way. Sure he did score a goal in the final, the biggest of stages, but what else did he do in that final? And speaking of that goal, for the unfortunate ilk who were quick to label our success last year as "luck", how lucky are you when Wezzzz Brown (of all people) manages to deliver a perfectly timed LEFT footed cross (... let along win in the second round of penalties? If we were lucky for Athens 07, then Glazer paid UEFA off ) I think Essien was late to challenge Cissyano because he didn't ainticipate that sort of service from Brown ... as did the rest of Chelsea's defense. Brown should certainly get quite a bit of credit for that goal. So I'm not completely won over by people who say he is a big game player now that he scored in Moscow in that fashion ... I though Hargreaves had a much better game.

Lets also not forget that he missed two BIG penalties in Europe last season + wasn't as imposing en route to Moscow. Certainly not as much as Clarence who had scored and picked up an assist against both Bayern and Manure (in Munich and the San Siro respectively) and assisted Kaka' for one of the Brazilian's two goals at Old Trafford. In my opinion, I think he had a better season in Europe than Cissyano did this season ... Europe, the BIG stage. I still feel he doesn't deliver there. Will be interesting to see how he links up with the Portuguese NT though, where he could prove me wrong. Bet the English will be cheering Portugal along ... Go Portugal, WOOHOO!

That said, he still is an incredible footballer. There's no denying that. But he isn't as dominating is Zidane was. He was without doubt the undisputed best player on the planet for sometime, winning everything he competed in. Cissyano isn't there yet, IMO, and with the likes of Kaka' and Messi around, might never be.

Last edited by GreatKalu; 02-06-2008 at 15:27.
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 16:14   #52
drucurl
Banned
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Default

______________ above me (feel free to insert whatever you want into blank space):

Must you find a reason to hate on Ronaldo in every post FFS we're talking about CR7 I guess you continual off topic rants are MORE an indicator of how great R9 is. Those continually explaining themselves are the ones not confident of their position

Anyway let's put things into perspective shall we:

>The guy is 23.
>He has been a high scorer for the past two years. (incredible for a winger)
>He takes GREAT free kicks.
>He scored in the CL final; stop talking shit about the cross. the goal was great
>He plays on a superstar team, sure BUT he also won the CL and Prem
>He almost singlehandedly led Portugal to the Euro finals
>He keeps improving every year....don't be surprised he becomes a better passer

How the hell can you still find things to knock him about. As is the case with the REAL Ronaldo....don't HATE just appreciate
Of Course:
1)He dives (as does Inzaghi but Inzaghi's rep remains intact and rightly so)
2)He's arrogant- sometimes arrogance is good,he harnesses it on the field no doubt
3)Not the best passer (then again our own stars have big flaws of their own)
4)Selfish- again there are worse
5)Metro queer- personally I can't stand this....esp how he combed his hair before the trophy presentation....but hey he's banging chicks that I'd never even see in my lifetime so that's a non issue

^Having said the above I personally think R9 and Kaka are better than him and he's waaaay down on my list of favourite players.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 16:55   #53
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot

As for his namesake, well, credit must be given where its due. BUT I don't think he has performed enough, on the big stages, to warrant the acclaimed greatness people - and the English in particular - have been quick to direct his way. Sure he did score a goal in the final, the biggest of stages, but what else did he do in that final? And speaking of that goal, for the unfortunate ilk who were quick to label our success last year as "luck", how lucky are you when Wezzzz Brown (of all people) manages to deliver a perfectly timed LEFT footed cross (... let along win in the second round of penalties? If we were lucky for Athens 07, then Glazer paid UEFA off ) I think Essien was late to challenge Cissyano because he didn't ainticipate that sort of service from Brown ... as did the rest of Chelsea's defense. Brown should certainly get quite a bit of credit for that goal. So I'm not completely won over by people who say he is a big game player now that he scored in Moscow in that fashion ... I though Hargreaves had a much better game.
FWIW i thought ronaldo had a brilliant first half, but in the second he was very quiet.

you are underestimating Browns corssing, yes he is very dodgy, and more often than not his crosses fail to beat the first man, but when he gets them right they are always bang on, your acting like that was the first time he did a decent cross, when infact he has done a lot of very good crosses this season, right AND left footed.


Yes ronaldo maybe isn't the best in the big games, but you have to remembr that his game is far easier to 'stop' tham messi or kaka's.
Ronaldo's game is all about pace, give him a couple of yards and he will hurt you more than anyone.

but the difference is kaka's and Messi's game doesnt rely on pace, Once of Kaka's main atributes is his vision, so all he needs is 1 touch of the ball, Messis on the other hand has a different type of dribbling style. He bobs in and out of small spaces so he doesn't need space to work his game.

put ronaldo, kaka and messi 1 on 1 with the defender, with a couple of metres between them, and i think ronaldo would definately hurt you more.
However, put 2/3 men on Ronaldo, Kaka and Messi, and Ronaldo will hurt you least, because where Kaka and messi have that creativity, Ronaldo does not.

that doesnt mean that Kaka and Mesii are better than Ronaldo, you could say ronaldo's 'best' attribute is better than Kaka's and Messi's 'best' attribute, but its just that Kaka and Mesii have more variety when it comes to hurting the opponent.

I might be speaking a load of rubbish here, but thats just my opinion.

edit: the fact that he scored in the final still shows he turned up for the game. whats the best thing you can do in a game? its score.

inzaghi, Van nistlerooy ect. are considered great players, yet a lot of the time they are very quiet in the game, then they sniff out a chance and score - Ronaldo does the same.

he has scored vs Arsenal (2), liverpool, Chelsea, Lyon, Roma this season.

Infact the ONLY teams ronaldo has not scored against this season are Barcelona and Man city that is incredible if you ask me.

Last edited by manutd fan; 02-06-2008 at 16:59.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 17:18   #54
David-Regal
Maldini groupie
 
David-Regal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players: PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan
FWIW i thought ronaldo had a brilliant first half, but in the second he was very quiet.

you are underestimating Browns corssing, yes he is very dodgy, and more often than not his crosses fail to beat the first man, but when he gets them right they are always bang on, your acting like that was the first time he did a decent cross, when infact he has done a lot of very good crosses this season, right AND left footed.


Yes ronaldo maybe isn't the best in the big games, but you have to remembr that his game is far easier to 'stop' tham messi or kaka's.
Ronaldo's game is all about pace, give him a couple of yards and he will hurt you more than anyone.

but the difference is kaka's and Messi's game doesnt rely on pace, Once of Kaka's main atributes is his vision, so all he needs is 1 touch of the ball, Messis on the other hand has a different type of dribbling style. He bobs in and out of small spaces so he doesn't need space to work his game.

put ronaldo, kaka and messi 1 on 1 with the defender, with a couple of metres between them, and i think ronaldo would definately hurt you more.
However, put 2/3 men on Ronaldo, Kaka and Messi, and Ronaldo will hurt you least, because where Kaka and messi have that creativity, Ronaldo does not.

that doesnt mean that Kaka and Mesii are better than Ronaldo, you could say ronaldo's 'best' attribute is better than Kaka's and Messi's 'best' attribute, but its just that Kaka and Mesii have more variety when it comes to hurting the opponent.

I might be speaking a load of rubbish here, but thats just my opinion.

edit: the fact that he scored in the final still shows he turned up for the game. whats the best thing you can do in a game? its score.

inzaghi, Van nistlerooy ect. are considered great players, yet a lot of the time they are very quiet in the game, then they sniff out a chance and score - Ronaldo does the same.

he has scored vs Arsenal (2), liverpool, Chelsea, Lyon, Roma this season.

Infact the ONLY teams ronaldo has not scored against this season are Barcelona and Man city that is incredible if you ask me.
People bash Ronaldo (CR7) usually because of envy. CR7 will prove himself, or actually he PROVED himself. Fact speaks for itself.

On your point comparing Kaka and Ronaldo (the attribute thing). You can't compare it in this way. It's not Football Manager or Winning Eleven. All you can say is who is in a better form and who made a greater impact on the team, and thus who deserves the golden ball. And as a note on the 1 on 1 with a defender thing, I think you can't put Kaka under Ronaldo. I think they are both dangerous in these situations.
David-Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 17:21   #55
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David-Regal
People bash Ronaldo (CR7) usually because of envy. CR7 will prove himself, or actually he PROVED himself. Fact speaks for itself.

On your point comparing Kaka and Ronaldo (the attribute thing). You can't compare it in this way. It's not Football Manager or Winning Eleven. All you can say is who is in a better form and who made a greater impact on the team, and thus who deserves the golden ball. And as a note on the 1 on 1 with a defender thing, I think you can't put Kaka under Ronaldo. I think they are both dangerous in these situations.
fair enough about the attribute t hing, i was just trying ot make a point

Last edited by manutd fan; 02-06-2008 at 17:25.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 18:37   #56
vashil
National Team Player
 
vashil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Mauritius
Fav. Players: Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot
Has beens? Thanks for confirming that you're the forum's biggest hypocrite. I mean there are some other hypocritical comments here and there, but yours certainly are in a class of their own. Dissing Milan, in as many ways as you can think of, doesn't change the fact that Fatfag likes men dressed as women ... you need CLOSURE.

As for his namesake, well, credit must be given where its due. BUT I don't think he has performed enough, on the big stages, to warrant the acclaimed greatness people - and the English in particular - have been quick to direct his way. Sure he did score a goal in the final, the biggest of stages, but what else did he do in that final? And speaking of that goal, for the unfortunate ilk who were quick to label our success last year as "luck", how lucky are you when Wezzzz Brown (of all people) manages to deliver a perfectly timed LEFT footed cross (... let along win in the second round of penalties? If we were lucky for Athens 07, then Glazer paid UEFA off ) I think Essien was late to challenge Cissyano because he didn't ainticipate that sort of service from Brown ... as did the rest of Chelsea's defense. Brown should certainly get quite a bit of credit for that goal. So I'm not completely won over by people who say he is a big game player now that he scored in Moscow in that fashion ... I though Hargreaves had a much better game.

Lets also not forget that he missed two BIG penalties in Europe last season + wasn't as imposing en route to Moscow. Certainly not as much as Clarence who had scored and picked up an assist against both Bayern and Manure (in Munich and the San Siro respectively) and assisted Kaka' for one of the Brazilian's two goals at Old Trafford. In my opinion, I think he had a better season in Europe than Cissyano did this season ... Europe, the BIG stage. I still feel he doesn't deliver there. Will be interesting to see how he links up with the Portuguese NT though, where he could prove me wrong. Bet the English will be cheering Portugal along ... Go Portugal, WOOHOO!

That said, he still is an incredible footballer. There's no denying that. But he isn't as dominating is Zidane was. He was without doubt the undisputed best player on the planet for sometime, winning everything he competed in. Cissyano isn't there yet, IMO, and with the likes of Kaka' and Messi around, might never be.

and i bet even more that every liverpool fan across the world will be supporting spain..'every' includes the english ones too...how lame is that
vashil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 18:39   #57
Kuzimoto
Forza Milan!!!!
 
Kuzimoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milano
Fav. Players: Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo9
He is the world's best player, sorry guys. I am hoping that Kaka takes over the reign again next year though.

Wouldn't it be awesome though if Milan bought Ronaldo? The sheer improbability of such event just shows how low this club has sunk, it used to be able to attract the biggest names in football and now they are hitting themselves in the chest for getting Flamini (who was a nobody up until this season) on a free and the next step is going for fucking has beens Sheva and Zambrotta.
he's the best,cos' there's no others.
he's the scummiest person in football.Everyone knows it.Look at every forum on the net-everyone hates him,yet they all agrees that he is very effective and can score some massive free kicks.\
But still-effective-and that's it!!!!!!!!!!!
His skills are a joke,brazilian wannabee.His bysicletas are pure false and makes other players wanna puke.His IQ is below a 8th grade schooler.
I would never want him here,at Milan.He doesn't deserve even a fucking thread about him in Milan kingdom.
I would never forget his look,when Rikardo Kaka has received his award-the look of an angry and jealous bastardo!!!Just scroll some youtube files and you will see,that this guy is not the one you would want to see at San Siro.
Those who loves him-lying to themselves.
Ronaldu is a very good player,with some strong ability to score some free kicks.
No more than that.
Kuzimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 18:44   #58
Kuzimoto
Forza Milan!!!!
 
Kuzimoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milano
Fav. Players: Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Default

and there'sne little detail......if John Terry wouldn't slip,who would remember this fucking C.Ronaldu now??????With his posers pk!!!!
He alwyas stops,before he makes a kick,waiting for the goalie to fall.....Not this time,asshole!!!!Cech overcooled your arrogant and coward nature.
Too bad it all went wrong at the end.
Kuzimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 19:01   #59
drucurl
Banned
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzimoto
he's the best,cos' there's no others.
he's the scummiest person in football.Everyone knows it.Look at every forum on the net-everyone hates him,yet they all agrees that he is very effective and can score some massive free kicks.\
But still-effective-and that's it!!!!!!!!!!!
His skills are a joke,brazilian wannabee.His bysicletas are pure false and makes other players wanna puke.His IQ is below a 8th grade schooler.
I would never want him here,at Milan.He doesn't deserve even a fucking thread about him in Milan kingdom.
I would never forget his look,when Rikardo Kaka has received his award-the look of an angry and jealous bastardo!!!Just scroll some youtube files and you will see,that this guy is not the one you would want to see at San Siro.
Those who loves him-lying to themselves.
Ronaldu is a very good player,with some strong ability to score some free kicks.
No more than that.
I agree 100% but that doesn't change the fact that he IS effective and will rival anything we have at present- Kaka included. Don't get me wrong I hate him 100% and love Kaka but you can't divorce yourself from the facts. His moves ARE pathetic though...I like how you said that they would make a Brazilian (kaka, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Robinho) want to puke But Credit where due...the kid keeps on getting better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzimoto
and there'sne little detail......if John Terry wouldn't slip,who would remember this fucking C.Ronaldu now??????With his posers pk!!!!
He alwyas stops,before he makes a kick,waiting for the goalie to fall.....Not this time,asshole!!!!Cech overcooled your arrogant and coward nature.
Too bad it all went wrong at the end.
Honestly if Anelka and Terry didn't f**k up I'd have been the happiest guy after the CL finals
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 19:35   #60
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

for what its worth on MUTV there is a weekly phone in show that just finished, and every caller was talking about Ronaldo and saying he should go, it seems most people have 'turned' on him.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:24.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.