The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 05-06-2008, 00:29   #81
Centre
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84
I wouldnt mind him..... then sell him to madrid for 100 and sign 4 world class players!

hah but your point is taken...Nothing would make me happier than milan meeting manUtd again and kaka schooling ronaldo again to shut up all the MAnU bangwagoners
that would be one of the funniest things ever... manu would hate us...

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:49   #82
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CentreD13
thats not too bad... to be honest ive always felt that he was a very selfish player... but leading the league in assists kind of contradicts that i guess... hmm...
he was this season, but in the 06/07 season he was a very good team player.
As he has got better he has also got more selfish.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 16:23   #83
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Cristiano Ronaldo has broken his silence over his future by reportedly declaring a desire to move to Real Madrid.

The transfer story of the summer gathers pace by the day but prior to speaking to Brazilian website Terra, little of note had been offered by the Manchester United winger.

Sir Alex Ferguson and United's owners, the Glazer family, are united in their stance that Ronaldo will not be allowed to quit Old Trafford but their resolve to keep him will now be further tested by the player's latest declaration.

Speaking from Portugal's training base in the Swiss city of Neuchatel, Ronaldo admitted, according to Terra, that a move to the Spanish capital appealed.

"I want to play for Real Madrid, but only if it is true they are eager to pay me and Manchester United what they have been saying they will," said Ronaldo.

Message received

"However, it does not depend on me. It is important to send a message.

"From now on I will not talk again about this until the end of the Euros. It is not worth asking me because I will not reply."

On Wednesday, Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon said he would not risk ruining his club's relationship with Manchester United by bidding for a player under contract.

However, now Ronaldo has signalled his intent for a future in Spain, it could be Madrid that make the next move.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...654140,00.html

f*ck him, i hope fergie lets him go
Old 05-06-2008, 16:26   #84
menon_inc
§ I Still Believe §

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan
Cristiano Ronaldo has broken his silence over his future by reportedly declaring a desire to move to Real Madrid.

The transfer story of the summer gathers pace by the day but prior to speaking to Brazilian website Terra, little of note had been offered by the Manchester United winger.

Sir Alex Ferguson and United's owners, the Glazer family, are united in their stance that Ronaldo will not be allowed to quit Old Trafford but their resolve to keep him will now be further tested by the player's latest declaration.

Speaking from Portugal's training base in the Swiss city of Neuchatel, Ronaldo admitted, according to Terra, that a move to the Spanish capital appealed.

"I want to play for Real Madrid, but only if it is true they are eager to pay me and Manchester United what they have been saying they will," said Ronaldo.

Message received

"However, it does not depend on me. It is important to send a message.

"From now on I will not talk again about this until the end of the Euros. It is not worth asking me because I will not reply."

On Wednesday, Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon said he would not risk ruining his club's relationship with Manchester United by bidding for a player under contract.

However, now Ronaldo has signalled his intent for a future in Spain, it could be Madrid that make the next move.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...654140,00.html

Terra? What kind of a ******ed source is that? They probably quoted Marca who claimed that Kaka was moving to real and it was a done deal last season

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 16:36   #85
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Terra? What kind of a ******ed source is that? They probably quoted Marca who claimed that Kaka was moving to real and it was a done deal last season
lol i didn't actually read it, i just guessed he said it on sky sports maybe i'l change my mind then
Old 05-06-2008, 16:39   #86
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, KakŠ, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Could we have him We have a little experiment to do with him and Kaka.....you can have him back in only four seasons...when he'll be an experienced 27 year old (i.e. still young) and missing a cruciate ligament or two
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 17:21   #87
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Could we have him We have a little experiment to do with him and Kaka.....you can have him back in only four seasons...when he'll be an experienced 27 year old (i.e. still young) and missing a cruciate ligament or two
if you offer us 40M plus Gattusso then you can have him suppose
Old 05-06-2008, 18:19   #88
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

if he would move for 4 mil + gattuso i'd jump it in a second. Real MAdrid are offering 80M+

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 18:39   #89
Mr. Anonymous
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84
if he would move for 4 mil + gattuso i'd jump it in a second. Real MAdrid are offering 80M+
MANU should accept...if they throw in Robinho.

I don't think his value will ever be higher than now. This is totally different than Kaka who stated he wanted to stay in Milan.

They could use that money and sign Quaresma & to replace Christiano and have money left over to have a big bond fire with.
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 18:39   #90
Diavolo_7
Il Diavolo Siciliano

To be honest, if Real Madrid truly is willing to pony up the money that is being reported, I'd sell him.

I'm not discounting Ronaldo's ability at all. He was the best player in the world this year but this is absurd money we're talking about here and there's no guarantee the same offers will be on the table in a year. Don't forget, they have Nani who is probably more advanced at age 21 than CR7 was at 21 (I am not saying Nani is better than Cristiano Ronaldo, nor am I saying Nani will have the same rate of development as CR7, so please don't twist my words). All I'm saying is Man U is in a rare situation where they can sell a a great player for a record fee and replace him with a player already on the roster without losing too much...

Then again I'm not a Manchester United fan so maybe I'd feel differently if I was...

Last edited by Diavolo_7; 05-06-2008 at 18:42.
Diavolo_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 18:40   #91
manutd fan
EPL Captain

i know he is worth more than 40M, but gattusso is one of my faviorite players so i would LOVE for him to join us.

from Madrid i'd want 40M, robinho and Ramos though, even if that is asking for a lot, but how do you replace the best (currently) player in the world?

from Milan i don't know, probably 55M plus Gattusso at the least. I love some of the Milan players but i want young players for manutd atm atleast.

what do you guys think ronaldo is worth? include player swaps if you want

edit: i kind of agree with Diavilo though, i really want Benzema so he would replace (though not directly) ronaldo.

Last edited by manutd fan; 05-06-2008 at 18:42.
Old 05-06-2008, 18:50   #92
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

LOL, Chelsea offered 70M for Ramos and 35M for Robinho and u want those 2 + 40M for Ronaldo..
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 19:04   #93
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: I lost the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1L
LOL, Chelsea offered 70M for Ramos and 35M for Robinho and u want those 2 + 40M for Ronaldo..
fucking Abramobitch is starting to piss me off
ezekiel2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 19:35   #94
siatanhai
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,

Quote:
i know he is worth more than 40M, but gattusso is one of my faviorite players so i would LOVE for him to join us.

from Madrid i'd want 40M, robinho and Ramos though, even if that is asking for a lot, but how do you replace the best (currently) player in the world?

from Milan i don't know, probably 55M plus Gattusso at the least. I love some of the Milan players but i want young players for manutd atm atleast.

edit: i kind of agree with Diavilo though, i really want Benzema so he would replace (though not directly) ronaldo.
£40-45m but no one will really pay that except madrid (chelsea too but i doubt man utd would even think of that neither would ronaldo), so i think swap players at that really depends on what man utd will think is a problem they will obviously require a winger - oh and brazilian newspaper Terra sed ronaldo claimed he will join madrid if prices are agreed even though that doesnt seem like too much progress
siatanhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 19:43   #95
menon_inc
§ I Still Believe §

Quote:

The best option would be to sell him to Barca in exchange for Messi. Utd can still go ahead and get top draw striker. It would be amazing to piss Madrid off.

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 20:50   #96
black-eagle
Only ACM -

Fav. Players: KakŠ,Pato,Sheva

Ronaldo: 'I Want To Go To Madrid'
Cristiano Ronaldo has spoken out to Terra and apparently dropped the bombshell to Manchester United: he wants to play for Real Madrid, and seems to have urged the Spaniards to make a bid.
http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=724757

Signature
§ Forza Milan §
black-eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 22:28   #97
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

"Yes, I would like to play for Real Madrid" and "I Want To Go To Madrid" it's not the same thing...stupid title like always
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 22:59   #98
manutd fan
EPL Captain

on MUTV they did some research on who this journalist was/is who told the story and they said that he has links with Real Madrid. They said because of his contacts at Madrid he can get exclusive interviews with any player he wants.

plus on Sky Sports the presenter asked him questions and the journo said that Ronaldo didn't tell him personally (he contradicted himself) and said that Ronaldo didn't say this 2day or yester but he isn't allowed to say how/why/when Ronaldo said this.

I hope we sell him to Barca instead of Madrid, that will teach Real a lesson for publically using dirty tricks to get him.

Last edited by manutd fan; 05-06-2008 at 23:01.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:45   #99
Jivara
Forza Milan

it shows what kind of person he is, only thinking about himself, he has no loyalties to anyone. if i were man utd, i would sell him in a split second, hes not that special you have (not kaka like special ) so many players that can replace him, and i would go for robinho who would become much more complete under ferguson.
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 13:21   #100
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivara
it shows what kind of person he is, only thinking about himself, he has no loyalties to anyone. if i were man utd, i would sell him in a split second, hes not that special you have (not kaka like special ) so many players that can replace him, and i would go for robinho who would become much more complete under ferguson.
I want him to stay but if he did leave it would put more responsibility on Rooney, who is a better player than ronaldo imo because altough ronaldo may edge it individually, Rooney is miles better for the team.

although i don't see why Ronaldo would want to go to Madrid NOW, maybe in a few years but i wouldnt even put Madrid in the top 5 teams right now. he is far more likely to win another CL with us than Madrid at the moment at least.

Its a good job Nani has always supported us when he was a child and Anderson is more loyal, other wise Madrid would be after them in a few years