The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 12-01-2007, 14:03   #61
cosmin
National Team Player

Cesar Peixoto ex-Porto player when Mourinho was there said the Mourinho is looking for a home in Milano. "The Special One" might be our special one next season.

Signature
Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
cosmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 14:05   #62
Faяouk
Banned

Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin
Cesar Peixoto ex-Porto player when Mourinho was there said the Mourinho is looking for a home in Milano. "The Special One" might be our special one next season.
He also may be Inter's Special one.
Faяouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 14:34   #63
AC_Wesley
YA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAKA' 22
Or milan's special one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan and Inter could turn to Jose Mourinho if the Coach leaves Chelsea at the end of the present campaign.

The Portuguese boss is reportedly set to quit the Blues in the summer after growing tension between himself and the Stamford Bridge hierarchy.

That was evident in midweek after the ex-Porto tactician lamented the fact that he would not be handed any new players during the January transfer market.

Now the Sun newspaper suggests that Mourinho has told both his agent and some close friends that he will depart England in May.

Cesar Peixoto, a former Porto player and a good friend of Mourinho, also revealed to the newspaper that the Coach is looking for a new home in Milan, which would confirm the links with both San Siro outfits.

Inter are favoured in the race to sign the former Barcelona translator and were already paired with him recently given that Roberto Mancini has yet to extend his contract which expires in June.

The Independent claims that Nerazzurri owner Massimo Moratti, who had initially contacted the tactician while he was in Portugal, is now willing to offer him a 5.2m contract.

Milan may also be interested in his unique services despite having confirmed their faith in Carlo Ancelotti.

However, the former Parma and Juventus boss may be shown the door if he fails to lead the side to Champions League football next season.

Channel 4

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 14:45   #64
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
The rag 'The Sun' is linking him with Inter. How I would hate to see this happen... LOL.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 14:49   #65
milanissimo
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`

if mourinho leaves i believe that new chelsea coach will be Hiddink
milanissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 14:55   #66
Faяouk
Banned

Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
The rag 'The Sun' is linking him with Inter. How I would hate to see this happen... LOL.
Same here.
Old 12-01-2007, 15:53   #67
newyorker
National Team Player

My only problem with Jose is that he doesn't know how to lose. He built very nice team, but as a spoiled child of excessively rich parents he gets his tantrums when they are refusing to deliver what they were "expecting" too. He made two huge mistakes this summer - let Gallas and Huth go, now he bemoans his inability to field a central defender (position Gallas was dying to play). And finally when he sets sites on someone its not a 2-3 million dollar move but 25-30, and its not sitting well with the board (finally!!!). They reqruited best scout - Arnsen - but the only players they've got were Kalou amd Obi van Kenobi , plus some young players to fill the academy. You can be sucker for 2-3 years but then you realize that you feeding the WHOLE league, making your opponents stronger by OVERPAYING on the players that doesn't worth a fraction of their tags. They might buy this Micah guy at the end of the day, but that would be a SERIOUS mistake on the board's part. Jose have to understand that he have to work like everybody else, within the budget plus he have to employ his players to their best abilities - and that he fails to produce due to various circumstances. See my Sheva post in that tread:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...911#post307911

IMO Jose have to return to his roots (mental ones) and understand that not everyday is Christmas (not gamewise, not marketwise) and start behaving as an adult and not a spoiled brat.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 15:55   #68
pussycat_doll
Banned

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos

Mourinho pleaca de la Chelsea!

Intrat in conflict cu patronul Roman Abramovici, managerul portughez isi cauta deja echipa. Presa britanica sustine ca probabila sa destinatie va fi Serie A, bazindu-se pe declaratiile unui prieten apropiat al antrenorului.

Jose Mourinho a declarat cotidianului The Sun, in exclusivitate, ca la sfirsitul sezonului in curs va parasi pe Chelsea: "Asta este. La finele sezonului ne vom desparti. Nu stiu inca unde voi lucra incepind din stagiunea viitoare". Destinatia ar fi Italia, conform dezvaluirilor facute de fostul sau jucator de la FC Porto, Cesar Peixoto, acum la Espanol Barcelona. "Stiu ca Mourinho isi cauta casa la Milano", a declarat acesta ziarelor spaniole.

Sursa

Well This is romanian but basicly it sayz the same thing except theres even a quote from jose sayng: well thats it,at the end of the season il leave.Im not sure were im gonna work for the next stage.

And then theres the news about his porto player friend bla bla

So if he ends in inter ..im scared realy.
pussycat_doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 16:21   #69
Milanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 03 , 08

No arrogant people in Milan. Grazie
Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 16:37   #70
Rinogers
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Rino, Amoruso, Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista
No arrogant people in Milan. Grazie
I think your a bit late with that wish.
Rinogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 16:50   #71
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Capello to Milan
Why ?

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 17:31   #72
Faяouk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Why ?
This is my 2nd option from the whole Mourinho leaving Chelsea story, as I said & as everybody knows, my dream is that Mourinho coaches AC Milan [let's see if he'll play Pippo ] but since Milan's management is full of mother fuckers, and Inter's Morrati is apparently being smart with his transfers, and Mourinho has been linked with Inter, so he may go there, which will be a nightmare for me. But he is also linked with Real Madrid, so if he goes to Madrid, I'll prefer that Milan gets Capello who at least has already managed Milan 2 times before and knows a lot of stuff about the team, you may not like his football, which isn't always attractive, but he always forms a solid defence, which is something Milan lacks at the moment, and also don't forget the dream team he formed in his first era at Milan.

But let's just hope + pray that Milan gets Mourinho
Old 12-01-2007, 17:50   #73
milanissimo
AC Milan Legend

Quote:

But let's just hope + pray that Milan gets Mourinho
its really difficult, actually galliani said that he is absolutely sure that ancelotti will lead milan next season
Old 12-01-2007, 17:54   #74
thismisery
soul of the world

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic

Oh I would hate Inter having Mourinho.
I mean he's a genius, although his attitude...
But I would have nightmares if Inter had him >,<

Signature

Believing costs nothing.
thismisery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 18:00   #75
RATM
Senior Team Member

I don't like Capello.He's a good coach but his teams are very boring.He'll be bringing slow and sluggish players like Emerson in.

Jose Mourinho hasn't always had the most entertaining teams(a criticism of Chelsea in the first 2 seasons and Porto's CL campaign) but he's still a whole lot better.But I doubt,with the current Milan management,any respectable coach would be looking forward to this job.

At this point,Gus Hiddink will be my dream coach.It's amazing what he has accomplished from teams with limited talent.He knows how to make a a group of players play as a team and to bring the best out of them.But if there is ever a chance of retaining his services,Moratti and Abromavich will pounce him much earlier than it would take Galliani to get his ass in gear.
RATM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 18:05   #76
milanissimo
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATM
I don't like Capello.He's a good coach but his teams are very boring.He'll be bringing slow and sluggish players like Emerson in.

Jose Mourinho hasn't always had the most entertaining teams(a criticism of Chelsea in the first 2 seasons and Porto's CL campaign) but he's still a whole lot better.But I doubt,with the current Milan management,any respectable coach would be looking forward to this job.

At this point,Gus Hiddink will be my dream coach.It's amazing what he has accomplished from teams with limited talent.He knows how to make a a group of players play as a team and to bring the best out of them.But if there is ever a chance of retaining his services,Moratti and Abromavich will pounce him much earlier than it would take Galliani to get his ass in gear.
it looks that abramovich has the same dream
Old 12-01-2007, 19:32   #77
Mr C
National Team Player

So will you lot actually carry on worshipping him when he joins Inter, because thats where he's going, first sign of things getting tough in England and he packs his bags.
Mr C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 19:41   #78
zZ[-_-]Zz
Gli Invicibili

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr C
first sign of things getting tough in England and he packs his bags.
that's why he is the special one... special because he can't handle the pressure...

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C' solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 19:49   #79
Mr C
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
that's why he is the special one... special because he can't handle the pressure...
You do speak sense, i'd love to see him if Drogba or Lampard got injured

What gets me is how he cries bout the transfer market because they get conned into paying rediculous prices, well maybe he shouldn't have gone splashing the cash like a footballers wife in a shoe shop....

Last edited by Mr C; 12-01-2007 at 19:59.
Mr C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 20:00   #80
zZ[-_-]Zz
Gli Invicibili

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr C
You do speak sense, i'd love to him if Drogba or Lampard got injured

What gets me is how he cries bout the transfer market because they get conned into paying rediculous prices, well maybe he shouldn't have gone splashing the cash like a footballers wife in a shoe shop....
well... he created the recent trend for splashin' stupid money... he has to deal with it now... it all comes back to bite him in his butt... and he is feelin' the sting from it...

the thing is he is complainin' about a lack of squad depth... but only 2 vital players in his plans are injured... Cech & Terry... and he lost Gallas (very important to his plans considerin' that he let Huth go as well) for Cole (who isn't as important seein' that Bridge is good enough)... especially stupid...

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C' solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote