The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 21-08-2007, 15:43   #21
Rex

Looks Lyon are going down this season.

Signature
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Il Grande MILAN
MILANO SIAMO NOI
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 17:02   #22
INsider
Banned

that's way too early to predict
but personally i wouldn't mind more unpredictability in ANY league

good luck to daddy gourcuff's lorient
INsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 17:21   #23
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

In the end Lyon will win it again,it`s just to much imbalance in terms of budgets between lyon and the other teams.

They have problems whit injuries now,but i expect them by the time they hit winter break to be top of the table.
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 20:07   #24
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

does anyone here think that benzema will end up a world class player? i would love it if united signed him.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 20:22   #25
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan
does anyone here think that benzema will end up a world class player? i would love it if united signed him.
He is top class in football manager and looks promising in real life and i think he will,when he moves to a bigger club i bet lyon are gonna get a shit load of money.

As i was saying a few months back(lol this thread has hardly any post in it ) lyon will get back,and there topping the table now by 4 points.

lyon-46
bordeaux-42
AS Nancy-Lorraine -38

Signature
Greatest of all time
Old 29-01-2008, 20:26   #26
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az.
He is top class in football manager and looks promising in real life and i think he will,when he moves to a bigger club i bet lyon are gonna get a shit load of money.

As i was saying a few months back(lol this thread has hardly any post in it ) lyon will get back,and there topping the table now by 4 points.

lyon-46
bordeaux-42
AS Nancy-Lorraine -38
agree 100% and him and rooney would be a dream partnership IMO, much better than rooney and tevez (which has the potential to be amazing aswell)
Old 29-01-2008, 23:48   #27
albion tifo
ACM

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan

I don't think ManU will sign Benzema for sure, there are Real and also Milan interested on him, If Gila leave in summer for sure Benzema is going to choice us,or maybe is going to be an exchange with Lyon for Benzema and Gila. Who knows everything is possible.

Signature
albion tifo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 08:11   #28
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion tifo
I don't think ManU will sign Benzema for sure, there are Real and also Milan interested on him, If Gila leave in summer for sure Benzema is going to choice us,or maybe is going to be an exchange with Lyon for Benzema and Gila. Who knows everything is possible.
he has said in an interview that he would love to play 4 manutd, but he also said he dreams of playing for milan.
Old 30-01-2008, 08:14   #29
Az.
Se7en

Quote:
he has said in an interview that he would love to play 4 manutd, but he also said he dreams of playing for milan.

Did you actually see a interview whit him or that crap from goal.com when he said he would love to play for Milan ,United etc?

Signature
Greatest of all time
Old 30-01-2008, 11:15   #30
*rossonera*
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion tifo
exactly - who knows, but my guess is 1) he prefers england or spain to italy + 2) berlusconi would never ever be willing to meet the asking price for him.

did you guys see his last-gasp freekick equalizer against st. etienne?

Signature
*rossonera* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 16:31   #31
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az.
Did you actually see a interview whit him or that crap from goal.com when he said he would love to play for Milan ,United etc?
tbh i read it from a manutd forum a while back, its a good forum not one with a load of idiots in. but hey its all wishfull thinking anyway, i just hope he likes english food
Old 30-01-2008, 17:11   #32
milanissimo
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`

Quote:
agree 100% and him and rooney would be a dream partnership IMO, much better than rooney and tevez (which has the potential to be amazing aswell)
Actually if i was Man-fan i would preffer more Rooney & Tevez than Rooney & Benzema.
IMO Tevez is physically great all the time making pressure to the opponent defence, can play all the time without getting tired. Exactly kind of striker u need when u have such offensive wings,
milanissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 17:29   #33
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanissimo
Actually if i was Man-fan i would preffer more Rooney & Tevez than Rooney & Benzema.
IMO Tevez is physically great all the time making pressure to the opponent defence, can play all the time without getting tired. Exactly kind of striker u need when u have such offensive wings,
yup, but Tevez + Benzema is a better option than Rooney + Tevez or Rooney + Benzema IMO.

Signature

Save Us

radioactivenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 20:53   #34
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
yup, but Tevez + Benzema is a better option than Rooney + Tevez or Rooney + Benzema IMO.
i have to disagree with you there, tevez is a fantastic player. however rooney, when played in his normal position (the position where tevez is currently using) is world class. when we had saha at the start of LAST season, him and rooney were bloody amazing, we tore everyone apart, then saha got injured and we had a slower larsson. benzema has the potential to be better thatn saha(some would argue he already is and based on this season so far, im inclined to agree) so with a pacy striker like benzema running on the shoulder of defenders, rooney wand him would be a dream.
rooney has a much better imagination than tevez aswell and thats saying a lot considering how good tevez is.
Old 30-01-2008, 21:06   #35
Centre
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *rossonera*
exactly - who knows, but my guess is 1) he prefers england or spain to italy + 2) berlusconi would never ever be willing to meet the asking price for him.

did you guys see his last-gasp freekick equalizer against st. etienne?
i read about it but didnt see the video.. and ya i think his price tag is going to be too high..

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 18:25   #36
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcrF-SDQlcs

cavenaghi with another brace!!! the kid is finally getting back to his River days!!!

Signature

Save Us

Old 12-02-2008, 17:39   #37
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Fergie eyes Lyon duo
Sir Alex Ferguson has targeted Lyon duo Karim Benzema and Hatem Ben Arfa in a sensational £40million swoop. Boss Fergie made his move just a week before Manchester United face the French side in a Champions League last-16 clash. He spoke to Lyon week. Aulas said: “I spoke to Sir Alex. I told him that Benzema and Ben Arfa will not leave in the next two years. We want to build our future on them. If he wants to exchange Cristiano Ronaldo for Ben Arfa we could talk about it but they would have to also give us a bit of money.” But Aulas’ remarks will not put off Fergie, who spoke to the Lyon president before Saturday’s game with Sochaux. French ace Benzema, 20, is one of the hottest strikers in Europe with 16 goals in 24 league games this season, while Fergie sees jet-heeled Ben Arfa, 20, as a long-term replacement for Ryan Giggs, 34. The pair are also summer targets for Arsenal and Chelsea.
Antony Kastrinakis, The Sun

this simply HAS to be true. i will die and go to heaven if it is.

btw, i know a lot about benzema, but whenever i watch lyon i always focus on benzema and thats it. so what does everyone think of ben arfa?
Old 12-02-2008, 18:44   #38
Matmil04
* I still Believe *

Fav. Players: kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho

Quote:
Fergie eyes Lyon duo
btw, i know a lot about benzema, but whenever i watch lyon i always focus on benzema and thats it. so what does everyone think of ben arfa?
He is a young version of Malouda with a great pace and creativity.

Signature
.................................................. ...........
Milan Milan perchè siamo sempre con te
sei la fede più grande che c'e
dalla curva lassù grideranno di più
perchè in campo ci sei solo tu
.................................................. ............
MILAN!
Matmil04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 21:33   #39
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matmil04
He is a young version of Malouda with a great pace and creativity.
sounds good altough malouda has yet to play like he can this season partly due to injuries.
still,

------------------ benzema--------------------

anderson --------- rooney -------------- ronaldo

------carrick- ---------- scholes---------

Last edited by manutd fan; 12-02-2008 at 21:36.
Old 17-02-2008, 23:36   #40
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

haha cavenaghi is on FIRE!!!!! another brace by el torito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature

Save Us