The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football > UEFA Euro 2016 France

Old 03-07-2016, 07:13   #701
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariolovesjammin View Post
Impossible, but ok
Well said mate. No verratti, no marhisio, no motta, no de rossi and no candreva

Conte = GOAT
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:14   #702
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Best coach ever. People just hate him cause he is a juventino. Give him a 10 mil per year salary and bring him here. He is worth it.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:46   #703
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

I admire a lot of you guys' patience at trying to educate Qaas.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 08:03   #704
jammin
pour l'éternité

For the second Euros in a row, Italia win the best meme contest

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 13:18   #705
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:

Any gifs on the white pele telling neuer he's gonna chip him

What an absolute tit.
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 13:44   #706
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso

Quote:

people are fucking ruthless

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 13:45   #707
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO
Default Open Letter To Conte

Quote:

Dear Mr. Antonio Conte,

As you awaken this morning, I can hardly imagine what you are feeling. I could not imagine you have awoken with a smile on your face, as anything less than total victory suffices in your eyes. But, perhaps you’ve achieved something far greater and far more meaningful in the grande scheme of things. You turned arguably the most pessimistic group of people in the world, the Italians, into a unified and believing fan base in such a manner that we may never again see.

I, myself, was a member of the doubters, at one point I had even said that you should resign. In retrospect, the underwhelming performances against teams like Malta, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria or England. Maybe it was the squad selection that left everybody from the peninsula scratching their heads. But in the end, after two years of work, the final product was there. You chose and crafted 23 men who would run through a brick wall or storm the gates of hell without question – and probably do it with a smile.

You personify grinta. I don’t believe there is a way you can translate that word into another language other than by showing somebody a 30 second video of you on the touchline. I could hardly imagine what it was like in training. You have your ways, and with three Scudetti, a Coppa Italia, and a heroic European Championship to show for it, very few now will be able to question it with merit.

Throughout this tournament, your men used key words in the interviews such as “unity, spirit, passion, brothers, faith,” the list goes on. We haven’t seen an Italy side this bonded together in a very long time. We witnessed the transformation of several players into gladiators. More so, astounding, is the fact that you did all of this in only a few weeks.

In the end, we conceded two goals in five matches and beat the champions of Europe and took the champions of the world deep into penalties. There’s no question, you turned water into fine wine and won the hearts of every Azzurri fan from across the globe. You did it all your way, through all the doubt, disgust and utter confusion of the media and fans alike. The best compliment I could give you is, you proved everybody wrong.

The future for the Nazionale is at a bit of a crossroads. Many new players are needed to bring back the quality needed to beat the best, and a new era is incoming for the Azzurri. The one thing I hope that is not lost or forgotten from this arduous march that you led for two years is the sacrifice and unity you bred into this side. Perhaps in two years time, with the same attitude and new players, we can say in the end, ‘you were victorious’.
http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/...tonio-conte-2/

Best italian manager out there after Carlo and Sarri. Takes a massive dump on the fraud from livorno.
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 15:48   #708
Xelcuk
Banned

Fav. Players: Nocerino, Poli, Kucka, Antonelli, Ely, Bonaventura, Bertolacci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfat View Post
Right.... Because bayern replaced Ribery with someone who isn't direct , quick, and a great dribbler.

We need another top quality winger. İnsigne on the left, D.Costa/Coman on the right, Robbery on the bench would be good.

İnsigne is better finisher than D.Costa.
Xelcuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 15:51   #709
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelcuk View Post
We need another top quality winger. İnsigne on the left, D.Costa/Coman on the right, Robbery on the bench would be good.

trust Carlo

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 16:08   #710
Casualista
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelcuk View Post

Considering bundesliga is Bayern's feeder league , the best winger u could think of was insigne?

Please. Draxler or Reus would be way better.

The point is moot, however. Carlo doesn't play with wingers and I doubt bayern will.
========

The day bayern start raiding players from Napoli is the day they have given up on ambition.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 16:26   #711
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
lots of pirloing ahead today for Italy.

http://montosmadman.tumblr.com/post/...ikethat-andrea

http://montosmadman.tumblr.com/post/...-forza-matttia

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 16:27   #712
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
When it's a trench war of this quality, it's beautiful to watch.

Not every game have to look like this, but a football connoisseur enjoys these games as well.
I agree. But can't mask it as some sort of spectacle.

Signature

Old 03-07-2016, 16:44   #713
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
fucking Bogba!

Signature

Old 03-07-2016, 16:48   #714
Xelcuk
Banned

Fav. Players: Nocerino, Poli, Kucka, Antonelli, Ely, Bonaventura, Bertolacci

Quote:
Considering bundesliga is Bayern's feeder league , the best winger u could think of was insigne?

Please. Draxler or Reus would be way better.

The point is moot, however. Carlo doesn't play with wingers and I doubt bayern will.
========

The day bayern start raiding players from Napoli is the day they have given up on ambition.
This is why l said l want İnsigne, not Bayern wants him.

Draxler is inconsistent, Reus is counter attack player. Sane is German Robinho. They are not good enough for us.
Xelcuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 17:32   #715
Il grande Milan
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNF View Post
Proud of the team despite the loss. I just feel frustrated that we didn't have players - or even just a player - available who would have made a difference tonight - Verratti, Marchisio or even De Rossi. No shame in getting knocked out on penalties to a practically full strength Germany.
A full strength Germany would include Khedira, Lahm and Reus/Götze. Also Höwedes wouldn't be in a full strength Germany, and the same might go for Kimmich, Hector. However these last two might be great potentials for the future, along with Draxler and some other youngsters.

Last edited by Il grande Milan; 03-07-2016 at 18:10.
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 18:51   #716
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Who is that fairy and where can Milan sign him?

Lolno. He got knocked out by Germany. Not Wales. History aside, he was expected to get knocked out. He was expected to get knocked out vs Spain as well. You don't get blamed for losing to a superior team. He was never in a winning position either that some judgement in tactics cost him the game.

Because he isn't playing for Napoli to score 12 goals and 10 assists for starters.

But the main point is they didn't have to do anything last season. Deschamps said it best when dropping Nasri for the world cup , "a national team isn't made of the best 23 players but the most functioning 23 players".

Germany was going to have the bulk of the possession today. That meant Italy's pressing would have to be top notch in both attack and defense. No way was insigne going to play an up tempo pressing game.

He was brought on late because Germany were tired and hummels was on a yellow. That was the best time insigne could make a difference - running at tired German legs. Tired because they were kept on their toes by some good pressing from eder, giach and pelle.

Khedira and gomes getting injured that early in the game was unexpected, and conte didn't take advantage of it. You saw how germany were under control when they took the tempo up and scored the goal , luckily for italy gomez got injured. So really he was in a position to do some tactical changes, if he didn't settle for penalties the moment they equalised.

He played exactly the same way even against the likes of irland and sweden. Are swedens midfield that much better than italys, lol.
I give him that he tactically outplayed the belgium coach (one of the worst coach in the tournament). Though It was easier to play against spain as their off the ball movements were almost nonexistent. It was like watching the post barca team without messi.

Anyway this discussion is turning out to be pointless. We simply don't agree..
The only thing i have to say is, congrats to him for getting the best out of eder, giaccherini and pelle.

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 18:53   #717
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I admire a lot of you guys' patience at trying to educate Qaas.

Oh please educate me about matri and how he makes space for his other teammates. Or maybe about gallianis genius transfer deals.

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 19:01   #718
King George
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly

Big props to conte!! Always rated him highly. I very much enjoyed all of italy's games. Italian tactics at its best!!!
King George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 20:33   #719
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Cutrone, Abate.

Lottery in a shootout.
Surprising to see a couple of poor German penalties.
Germany better go on and win it now.

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:14   #720
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Signature
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote