\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1. By how many goals does Higuain better his 2015/16 serie a goal tally.
2. Who finished 2nd in the EPL
3. At what round do allegris juventus crash out of the ucl
4. Will Italy ever play in a world cup knockout match again.
5. How many years did it take for Milan to recover after losing Suso
6. Did messi ever return to argentina and win the copa libertadores with newells
7. Will we ever get to see Milan winning the Champions League wearing red n black :mad:

higuain 44 goals, epl will disband, juve win Europa league, Italy wins next world cup with a kid named Picollo becoming the new messi, milan is already recovered we won the scudetto, messi has the government chasing him for tax fraud so arabs took him in as their pet to play in their backyard, milan wins the next 4 champions league titles after this season

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Small Scandinavian outbursts there Andrei. I promise you they're few and far between :)

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm ashamed to say I've only been twice. Milan-Fiorentina 3-1 in 2006, Sheva, Kaka and Rino scored. Cried when Maldini entered the pitch after a lengthy layoff.

And of course Milan - Inter 1-0 in 2008 with a clear eye on the direction of Ronaldinho's header before it crossed the goal line.

Stellar record.

Sounds good!

My first game was Inter - Milan when Adriano and Ibra were upfront for Inter, Adriano scored with his hand and we lost. Thereafter Milan - Tottenham in Champions League, 0-1 Crouch. The latest game I watched was Milan - Fiorentina, I think it was 2 seasons ago when Bacca and Prince scored. Im pretty sure I’ve on another Milan game as well, cannot remember which one though. And also some random Serie A games that were during the same weekends when I was there such as Atalanta - Inter the day before or after the Milan - Fiorentina game. Roma - Lazio and during the same week the coppa final between Lazio - Juve and so on. Already seen Messi play, and already watched Man Utd - Everton, however nothing beats Serie A. PL and La liga was like sitting at an opera. Need to see Ronaldo play live so I’m thinking of going to watch the Milan - Juve game in November, if it wasn’t for Ronaldo then I would surely watch the derbi instead. Moved to Malta so I could be close to Italy as well, flights from here barely cost anything.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sounds good!

My first game was Inter - Milan when Adriano and Ibra were upfront for Inter, Adriano scored with his hand and we lost. Thereafter Milan - Tottenham in Champions League, 0-1 Crouch. The latest game I watched was Milan - Fiorentina, I think it was 2 seasons ago when Bacca and Prince scored. Im pretty sure I’ve on another Milan game as well, cannot remember which one though. And also some random Serie A games that were during the same weekends when I was there such as Atalanta - Inter the day before or after the Milan - Fiorentina game. Roma - Lazio and during the same week the coppa final between Lazio - Juve and so on. Already seen Messi play, and already watched Man Utd - Everton, however nothing beats Serie A. PL and La liga was like sitting at an opera. Need to see Ronaldo play live so I’m thinking of going to watch the Milan - Juve game in November, if it wasn’t for Ronaldo then I would surely watch the derbi instead. Moved to Malta so I could be close to Italy as well, flights from here barely cost anything.

:fp:

pat_m_9

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
According to Corriere della Sera on newsstands today, August 17, 2018, Milan could hire a new midfielder in the event that they exit Montolivo or Bertolacci (if you mention separately) Leonardo could make an offer for Baselli del Torino. For Milinkovic Savic there are no conditions.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Sounds good!

Nice. Milan-Inter was like nothing I've ever experienced. I was seated three seats from the plexiglass of Curva Nord. Plenty of anorexic meth addicts giving me the finger throughout the game.

New chance this spring :)

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Men det var det å se Ronaldo MOT Milan da.. Vet ikke.. :lol:

Han er den jævligste spilleren jeg vet om å ha på motstanderlaget hvis jeg ser kamp :D

Ja det blir nog väldigt tufft att se på. Men han blir inte yngre och man får passa på så länge Milan spelar mot han, så man slapp även dra och se han i Real Madrid istället. Hört att det är en upplevelse i sig bara att se han live, en riktig maskin.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hört att det är en upplevelse i sig bara att se han live, en riktig maskin.

Det tror jeg stemmer! Bare bevegelsene med ballen og atletisismen.

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nice. Milan-Inter was like nothing I've ever experienced. I was seated three seats from the plexiglass of Curva Nord. Plenty of anorexic meth addicts giving me the finger throughout the game.

New chance this spring :)

:lol:

Synd bara att Inter börjar som ”hemmalag” i oktober. Blir en hyfsat lång väntan nu tills nästa år, men det är det värt!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Can’t wait for this time tomorrow so we can all get a good nights sleep.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
higuain 44 goals, epl will disband, juve win Europa league, Italy wins next world cup with a kid named Picollo becoming the new messi, milan is already recovered we won the scudetto, messi has the government chasing him for tax fraud so arabs took him in as their pet to play in their backyard, milan wins the next 4 champions league titles after this season

Were they won wearing the red n black tho :o

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I'm staying up all night until we sign SMS. LETS GO

you're getting your hopes up. I think chances are extremely low for SMS, only slightly higher for Rabiot and its more likely that a small time midfielder like Baselli comes only if we manage to rid ourselves of montoloser and/or bertocrappy

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomorrow will have to leave Rome(Tuil) but the signatures are put everywhere and even the visits are made everywhere.

The night brings advice

Festa has dealings with Scaroni and he is a good and serious economic journalist.

It can also be done in Rome for example.

Lazio has already the replacement of SMS has taken it Dall0inizio(???? Berisha????) certainly is not one at that level but it has certainly not paid 120 million.

The substitute took it 1 month ago it's called Badelj it's not dumb that goes to buy after cashing a mountain of money that everyone would ask the double

Higuain Caldara Bakayoko Laxalt Castillejo and it's not over. But the famous connoisseurs of that Puttanata called Financial Fair Play where are they??
@GFI65

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Beautiful the day Milan wins the Champions League with Suso as Capitano:proud::star:

Wins the balon d or that same year

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Tomorrow will have to leave Rome(Tuil) but the signatures are put everywhere and even the visits are made everywhere.

The night brings advice

Festa has dealings with Scaroni and he is a good and serious economic journalist.

Lazio has already the replacement of SMS has taken it Dall0inizio(???? Berisha????) certainly is not one at that level but it has certainly not paid 120 million.

The substitute took it 1 month ago it's called Badelj it's not dumb that goes to buy after cashing a mountain of money that everyone would ask the double

Higuain Caldara Bakayoko Laxalt Castillejo and it's not over. But the famous connoisseurs of that Puttanata called Financial Fair Play where are they??
@GFI65
i didnt understand a single thing

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Festa's source indeed is Scaroni we are waking up to golden letters tomorrow

Di Marzio doesn't have access to that side of the world

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

The night brings advice

@GFI65

Can someone please translate for me?

Sick of people posting things not translated on an English forum

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
"Now faith is confidence for what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can someone please translate for me?

Sick of people posting things not translated on an English forum

These are chronological twitter posts, translated with the help of twitter. I don't speak italian. Two of them read like yiddish, but the rest are pretty straight forward, Intrieri reported on Tuil leaving Rome tomorrow earlier this evening.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
If Festa's source indeed is Scaroni we are waking up to golden letters tomorrow

Di Marzio doesn't have access to that side of the world

Definitely.. Anyone can do a sacrifice for the gods ?? any living creature will do

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Definitely.. Anyone can do a sacrifice for the gods ?? any living creature will do

I've been sacrificing mosquitos for weeks now.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I repeat when Tuill leaves Italy then it's done he will tonight when you and I sleep. We wait till tomorrow but we are at one millimeter
GFI65

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
if this fat fuck trolling us.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule