Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
percik said:
firstly I would consider that hmmm pretty nice discussion as fulfilled its reasons and maybe more then this. What I have said is what I have said, Last word was behind you, my remarque I consider only like a small cosolidation and the right to save something for each other......you know...for the future... . Cause if there is no future I have no idea why there was a need of the past..... . The matter is - what can only come and how it will looks like...

At least I have nothing against. The truth is more important.
You come across a little cryptic :D You know that this was probably our most redundant argument - EVER. To me it appears as if you compulsively jump on my posts only to contradict them, regardless of how much truth they contain. While the talent or lack therof of our beloved Pippo, formations, pros + cons of certain coaches etc are undeniably worth of a debate, this issue was such a non-issue from the beginning. Insisting on the 'village=country thing', you actually kept insulting your own intelligence. You were well aware there was only one valid translation for the name, but for the sake of argument you pretended to know better, going as far as to try to reinvent the German language. Eh ! What for ? To make me look stupid ? Tsssss, takes more than that, you should know by now ;) :tongue: To degrade me ? For kicks ? I'm adaptable, as you have experienced, I'm playing along + sling back what's thrown at me without wasting a 2nd thought on appropriate language or whether I offend etc blabla, but *I* feel I'm kinda outgrowing this rather juvenile approach at debate. Ball is in your court.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
You come across a little cryptic :D You know that this was probably our most redundant argument - EVER. To me it appears as if you compulsively jump on my posts only to contradict them, regardless of how much truth they contain. While the talent or lack therof of our beloved Pippo, formations, pros + cons of certain coaches etc are undeniably worth of a debate, this issue was such a non-issue from the beginning. Insisting on the 'village=country thing', you actually kept insulting your own intelligence. You were well aware there was only one valid translation for the name, but for the sake of argument you pretended to know better, going as far as to try to reinvent the German language. Eh ! What for ? To make me look stupid ? Tsssss, takes more than that, you should know by now ;) :tongue: To degrade me ? For kicks ? I'm adaptable, as you have experienced, I'm playing along + sling back what's thrown at me without wasting a 2nd thought on appropriate language or whether I offend etc blabla, but *I* feel I'm kinda outgrowing this rather juvenile approach at debate. Ball is in your court.
Oh please…

Don’t try to put in my lips words that I didn’t say or the point I don’t support.

As for the “village” “country” discussion I have made my last point in the post number 142 and 146 (see above) – that were my last words to this topic and I put enough arguments for my point of view – where is the truth – I think no of us both can say it with 100 percent. (Cause in the reality this discussion we can hold endless). So as for this topic I consider it as closed)

As for Inzaghi – and Milan with him and without – I told already pretty much about too and it seems that Pippo will give many chances to continue it.

For the arguing with only in the name of argue – dear Passion it seems to me you let yourself to much respect and “paranoia” I already have mentioned, didn’t ya?

So it is all,

And let better talk about Clarence here

p.s. don't try to break it again and where I have no desire to participate

Last edited:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
I really want a poll on this thread.

Do you think Seedorf is a lazy-ass? yes or no.

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
r3dman said:

I think he is a very good player.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
tmilan said:
I think he is a very good player.

He has all the skills and talent but he's lazy and his brilliance is sporadic at best.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seedorf is without doubt one of the most complete midfielders. ;)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
r3dman said:

Well Passion started this thread so you should ask her, i'm sure she would have no objection to something that is going to show Clarence in a bad light.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
wtf does he need help for :eek: he should have more money than a regular fan. please don't donate money for him.

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
peaboss said:
wtf does he need help for :eek: he should have more money than a regular fan. please don't donate money for him.
Doh-how bright are you today?!
It is a shame that he was robbed -it does sound like quite an ordeal!
Ur getting nought from me RBS-I hope some mugs do donate to you though!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Well to be honest, it was sort of funny to read first :D

But then again, it shouldn't have happened. They made of with goods worth $70,000?!
That's a lot.Hope its recovered and the perpetrators are nabbed.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
According to a report on ANSA, the thieves escaped with €110M worth of money and jewelry. Milan are possibly paying him too much.

Three armed men in 110-million-haul outside Milan
(ANSA) - Milan, November 15 - Dutch soccer star Clarence Seedorf has been the victim of armed robbers who broke into his luxury villa, it emerged on Tuesday .

Seedorf was with his wife when three robbers burst into his home on Thursday night, demanding cash and valuables .

His three-year-old daughter was asleep upstairs .

"They obviously hadn't been planning to target me, because I've only recently moved into the new place," Seedorf told Italian TV .

"But they recognised me at once and that may have helped avoid trouble," said the 29-year-old AC Milan star, the only soccer player to have appeared in four European Champions League finals with different clubs (Ajax, Sampdoria, Real Madrid and Milan) .

"They were armed with knives and had ski masks on but they behaved quite well really," he added .

"But it was lucky my little girl was sleeping and didn't see anything." The gang of three forced Seedorf to open his safe and made off with a haul of about 110 million euros in jewelry and cash .

The three spoke "with a strong Slavic accent," Seedorf said, suggesting they might have been part of a gang that has been acting in the Milan area .

Asked if he was still shaken by the incident, the Netherlands midfielder replied: "No, it's over now. It's all water under the bridge." The player, who has extensive business interests including a stake in a motor racing team and his own jewellery line, has returned to training ahead of a match against Fiorentina next Sunday .

Villa break-ins have plagued the affluent northern regions of Lombardy and Veneto over recent years and there has been an upsurge since the summer, police said Monday .

There were another three robberies on Thursday night at the villas of wealthy industrialists near Milan .

The last police operation against the robber gangs took place at the end of September when 14 Albanians were arrested .

The gang is suspected of carrying out more than 50 robberies in villas between October 2004 and February 2005 .

Police stepped up their efforts to track them down after a prominent northern Italian industrialist was robbed in his home by a gang who beat his wife and daughter until he opened his safe .

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At least he still has his villa and god knows how many cars.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
tough luck for clarence...at least he/his family weren't hurt.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
killiegradge said:
Doh-how bright are you today?!
It is a shame that he was robbed -it does sound like quite an ordeal!
Ur getting nought from me RBS-I hope some mugs do donate to you though!
there are ppl who are actually starving to death and i don't consider clarence as one of them. so donating to him is silly. ppl who have so much money or assets as seedorf usually get financial guidance and insurance is one of them.

bottomline IMO is not to give money to a man that is materially ensured when other ppl have bigger problems and not to give money to a man who has money more than you.

how bright am i??? don't know but my iq was ok when i checked it

it is still shame that he was robbed

btw i read from the news that the damages were about 100 000-125000 £ not 110 million. wher is the truth?

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
peaboss said:
there are ppl who are actually starving to death and i don't consider clarence as one of them. so donating to him is silly. ppl who have so much money or assets as seedorf usually get financial guidance and insurance is one of them.

bottomline IMO is not to give money to a man that is materially ensured when other ppl have bigger problems and not to give money to a man who has money more than you.

how bright am i??? don't know but my iq was ok when i checked it

it is still shame that he was robbed

btw i read from the news that the damages were about 100 000-125000 £ not 110 million. wher is the truth?
Should you not be "peabrain"?
Just look a little more closely at the first post and you will see what I mean!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
RedBlackSoul said:
Seedorf apparently now is asking for help from fans, asking for 2 euros from all of his fans, payable to RedBlackSoul@paypal.com

No problem :D .. just tell me .. you want them in euro or dollar ?

Seedorf.. damn.. where is your security .. where is alarm? In 2002 my internet caffe got stolen all .. it was very bad feeling.. but now I have alarm :) + metal cover from outside.. I suggest Seedorf to do the same..

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
i will donate 10 euro :D

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
I reckon Harvey Esajas could get another job, this time as head of security at Seedorf's mansion.

Naturally, I will be donating to the Seedorf fund. Have you seen his web site? He must have ploughed all his money into that venture.

Wouldn't it be funny if there actually was €100M in his safe and maybe he was minding the money for Berlusconi?

That would be funny.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BWAH.............. I bet he was shitting his pants :tongue: Then again, it might be an insurance scam... Whatever. I know I'm bad. And I don't really care. If he's too much of a miser to invest in decent security he doesn't really deserve compassion :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Should you not be "peabrain"?
Just look a little more closely at the first post and you will see what I mean!
maybe the meaning of your first post got lost in translation for me. please try to reformulate your idea.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What scumbags...thank God Clarence & family weren't hurt. I'm even more relieved that his kid wasn't present at the time of the incident. If he didn't have an alarm system at the time, then he was certainly playing with fire. Chances are he's getting one now.

Too often people fall into the trap of believing they're immune from crime because they happen to live in a nice neighborhood. In fact, homes in the suburbs are hit more by burglars than in most major cities, simply because usually there's more stuff for the taking.

Now he apparently is accepting donations at his email address? I'm sorry, but that's a scam. Anyone who falls for that deserves to have "idiot" tattooed on their forehead. Clarence probably has money coming out of places we didn't even know existed. If Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods suddenly got burgled, would they be begging for donations? I don't think so.

And pardon my French, but 110 million euros my ass. If I had that much money, it wouldn't all be sitting at home couched up in a safe. And I loved how ANSA felt it was necessary to include the meaningless statistic of how many CL finals Seedorf appeared in. Such crackerjack reporting, indeed. :head:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
BMWTaylor said:
Now he apparently is accepting donations at his email address? I'm sorry, but that's a scam. Anyone who falls for that deserves to have "idiot" tattooed on their forehead.

it's fortunate for you that rudimentary cognitive skills are not required to be a mod.

:D :D :tongue:

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Poor Clarence. He likely won't miss the money but having your home invaded and your family victimised like that is horrible. :mad:

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
cagney said:
According to a report on ANSA, the thieves escaped with €110M worth of money and jewelry. Milan are possibly paying him too much.
It's either made up news( i mean, the amount of money),or Seedorf's idiot.
Didn't he ever heard word 'bank'?
Why would a rich, famous and well educated person , like him ,keep such amount of money, at home? :head:
BTW, if it's true, then I'd say sorry for him,especially for his ignorant (about security stuffs).

RedBlackSoul said:
Seedorf apparently now is asking for help from fans, asking for 2 euros from all of his fans, payable to RedBlackSoul@paypal.com
peaboss said:
wtf does he need help for ,he should have more money than a regular fan.please don't donate money for him
peaboss said:
how bright am I? don't know but my iq was ok when i checked it

*ROFL* :D
Peaboss, re-read what RedBlackSoul wrote over there, then you'll understand why Killie said such thing :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
THE MALDINESTA said:
*ROFL* :D
Peaboss, re-read what RedBlackSoul wrote over there, then you'll understand why Killie said such thing :D
Okay, now I officially feel like an idiot. I thought the email address was included in some article about the incident. I don't read through every friggin' post before I write my reply. I pretty much think of most of my responses on the fly. D'oh! *slaps head* :o

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
BMWTaylor said:
Okay, now I officially feel like an idiot. I thought the email address was included in some article about the incident. I don't read through every friggin' post before I write my reply. I pretty much think of most of my responses on the fly. D'oh! *slaps head* :o

Hahaha :D
And you've already halfway towards having "idiot" tattoed on your forehead? LOL

Schedule