• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Tottenham game plan annoyed me the trying to get a mistake out of the kepper in 99% of the time, not saying they shouldn't have tried to get some advantage, but they should've tried something different too.

Wellbeck :O...

Edit: Discovering water with this post. But those were the 2 things that are worth to highlight from this game.

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Glad to see Young's doing well, I think he was too limited at Villa for alot of his career for various reasons, he's still hot and cold though.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is Giggs going to start only the big games or is he sub with an occasional start hear and there?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
ibQtAMzJS.gif

iegVDV6Xh.gif

:lol:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
I really liked Phil jones vs Spurs, first game ive seen from him.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Unbelievable that United won 3-0 and Young didn't get an assist. That goes against an important aspect of my season-long FPL plan.

Ashley Young symbolizes EPL.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Missed the game,but got the prediction spot on:D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Is Giggs going to start only the big games or is he sub with an occasional start hear and there?
He's in the dog house because of his recent antics.

edit:

In other news, last night Giggs made is 500th assist for United. 877 appearences now.

Last edited:

knockout ned

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ireland, Robinho, Benarbia, Goater, Kinky
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14628121.stm

Manchester City have agreed terms with Arsenal for midfielder Samir Nasri, with the 24-year-old set for a medical.

Nasri trained with Arsenal on Tuesday morning ahead of the club's Champions League qualifier against Udinese on Wednesday, but has been omitted from the squad for the match.

The France international will travel to Manchester to finalise a deal, worth a reported £25m to the Gunners.

Nasri is in the final year of the Arsenal contract he signed in 2008.

Elmayonesa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
JackWilshere
Good luck to my friend @Nanas08 (mr Nasri) learnt a lot from him. World class player! Will be missed!

EmmanuelF4 Emmanuel Y Frimpong
"@JackWilshere: Good luck to my friend @Nanas08 (mr Nasri) learnt a lot from him. World class player! Will be missed!"Pffffff comeon Jack

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14628121.stm

Manchester City have agreed terms with Arsenal for midfielder Samir Nasri, with the 24-year-old set for a medical.

Nasri trained with Arsenal on Tuesday morning ahead of the club's Champions League qualifier against Udinese on Wednesday, but has been omitted from the squad for the match.

The France international will travel to Manchester to finalise a deal, worth a reported £25m to the Gunners.

Nasri is in the final year of the Arsenal contract he signed in 2008.

Never in doubt tbh. He made his mind up 2 months ago.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Milan mod:proud: when will he make some gifs for us

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Prem-10-11-Long-table.jpg

Interesting reading...

EDIT: great minds manutd fan :tongue:

And the guy who decided which are errors and which are not would not be a United fan by any chance?:lol:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And the guy who decided which are errors and which are not would not be a United fan by any chance?:lol:

It's obviously not 100% accurate because you could have 10 pens and miss them all, so they probably do it by percentages. Penalties, offsides, free kicks ect. It doesn't suprise at all. They actually gave us 3 points less than we had there, but you'll rarely find anyone bar United fans complaining when something goes against us, whereas the whole country jumps into a state of shock and anger when something goes for us - talksport will have 90 minutes worth of phone calls calling it a disgrace, Sky will replay it 50 times, the papers will make it the headline and it will be the most talked about thing on MOTD. Don't really blame the ABU tossers out there - I'd do the same if I were them it because it get's attention and sparks interest.

Anyone who watched the Spurs/United game on Sky the other day may have noticed that the commentators continued to bring up the goal that never was in 2005, the dodgy penalty in 09 and the Nani goal last season. No mention of Scholes getting wrongly sent off in 09/10 when he and Huddlestone clashed though. On a slightly different note, I've listened to Alan Green twice this season and he's been perfectly fine. Happy days.

I've gone over this before but it's 1:15 am, I'm bored, wide awake and in need of something to do. Freeview drives me insane. How anyone can think that South Park and Family Guy are funny is beyond me. The only decent program is Road Wars.

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Milan mod:proud: when will he make some gifs for us

I don't know how to "make gifs" I didn't make those, just posted them.

The only gif I've "made" is when I took pippo's goal v barca (last pre-season) and gifsoup'd it, and someone has it as their sig now, but I can't remember who.

This. :fp:

Fuck Cantona and berbatov. Fuck Man U.

aww bless :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Senatores prodigy :lol: Haha david will never learn :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What happened to Calum ? moving to London?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule