JAVIER CHEVANTON

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I wonder how true that report from PlanetMilan is..if it is indeed true that Milan have interviewed Chevanton personally and agreed on those transfer details..then i say sign him now! :devil:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
acmilan1988 said:
sboudefar said:
the new marco van basten is sheva!!!only sheva can be the futur vanbasten!!!

I agree but from Holland it would be V.Vaart

No guys... VDV or Sheva wont be as good as Van Basten.

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah Sheva may surpass Van Basten's goal tally for Milan..but he will never be as good as The Swan..technically..Van Basten is insurmountable...

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
well i think Milan should bought Bojinov(Chevanton partner in lecce attack) because his only 17, but allready had skill like that,whow!!! or maybe bought them both before some one doe's. :)

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ian gattusso said:
acmilan1988 said:
Bojinov is only 17?????
his born on 15/february/1986, it seem his all ready 18 now :D

Then he is a talented player because he is already a starter in Serie A with Lecce.

I would reccomend our scouts to examine him first before making a bid.

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Valeriy Bojinov is a talented youngster no doubt..but whether we should buy another youngster when we've got Pozzi, Piccolo and Borriello is debatable..Chevanton is 23 or something and could easily fit right into the first team..i don't know who he'd replace on the subs bench but we could realistically have two twin attacks..Sheva-JDT or Pippo-Chevanton..since both Chevanton and Sheva have similar styles of play...

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
AC Milan make contact with Lecce star Chevanton
By Stephen Donaldson - February 23, 2004

AC Milan have made first contact with Lecce over a possible switch for Javier Chevanton.
The Uruguayan attacker was impressive against Milan last time they played, when he scored his eleventh goal of the season. It is widely expected that Chevanton will move on to a bigger club next season, with interest from all over Europe.

Chevanton appeared on the Domenica Sportiva program last Monday, and was a guest of Milan's on the flight back to Milano after their match. Milan management made good use of this opportunity to personally interview Chevanton, discovering his intentions for the future.

If Chevanton transferred to Milan, the Serie A leaders would then acquire Ayodele Makinwa from Modena and pass him to Lecce plus cash. If Lecce were to be relegated, Milan would, instead of Makinwa, loan recent signing Nicola Pozzi.

acdc81

Beginner
Reaction score
Chevanton has today again scored in the game against Modena (first 45 minutes over) and has now already scored 13 goals so far this season. only 4 less then sheva (who will hopefully score too today against lazio)

Forza Milan

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
FOR ME IS NOT MORE TO SAY... CHEVANTON WILL BE ROSSONERO!!! :devil2:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He's the player I want most in our team right now. What an amazing player he is. If Lecce will remain in Serie A, then he's the reason. It will cost us quite a bit [I think Lecce paid $7 mil. on him] but he's all worth it.

GET HIM!

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeah, get Chevanton.

Notice that we bought Shevchenko when he was 23 or 24 also and Chevanton is still 24 I believe. So it would be great to have Sheva-Cheva upfront. If Chevanton comes we HAVE TO sell Inzaghi.

acdc81

Beginner
Reaction score
Milan close in on Cheva
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan are set to raid Lecce over the summer in a bid to sign Ernesto Javier Chevanton and Cristian Daniel Ledesma.

The Uruguayan striker (pictured) has been linked with the Rossoneri for some months but reports suggest that Argentine youngster Ledesma is also wanted.

Chevanton is likely to join the San Siro outfit at the end of the campaign after his performances at the Via De Mare this term.

Although Roma are also interested, Cheva has admitted on more than one occasion that he would welcome a Milan move.

The 23-year-old is likely to be handed a five-year deal by the Champions’ League winners according to rumours.

Ledesma, a 21-year-old midfielder, is also on Milan’s wish list. Even if the idea is to sign him but then allow him to remain with Lecce for one more season.

Lecce want a combined £14m for the two gems even if Milan are already working on getting that fee reduced.

The Rossoneri are hoping to offer around £8m plus the loan services of Sam Dalla Bona and Marco Borriello.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar1d.html

well sounds good to me, if this swap deal would happen. boriello needs matches to grow, something he will not get at milan and dalla bona hasn't impressed me too much last season and i haven't heard anything from him this year (i think he's with bologna) and he is young too so he can still come later. i don't know Ledesma but i guess it is the best to let him remain at the Via De Mare for another season. but it can never be wrong to secure the services of young and talented players.

Il Re dell' Est

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Rui Costa
he's a great player "IF" he comes i'd be verrry happy.
Forza Milan
Forza Sheva
Forza Rui

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
The Rossoneri are hoping to offer around £8m plus the loan services of Sam Dalla Bona and Marco Borriello.[/quote

Sounds good :)

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Hmmm...I would rather have Dalla Bona then Ledesma...Dalla Bona is a similiar type to Ambro, he's a very good fighter. I hope we loan Borriello to Lecce, bcoz he needs time to grow...But I just don't hope that the loans of these youngsters mean that they'll be kicked out of San Siro later, both Borriello and Dalla Bona are upcoming stars, we need 'em both for the future!! But Chevanton is welcomed...! :devil2:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dalla Bona is a 'Worst Eleven Of The Week' regular, that is if he manages to get a spot on the pitch + not on the bench. Useless. Some players just stagnate at 21/22 + he looks like he's cast in that mould.

The money Lecce want is a joke, btw. They should try to rip off Chelsea.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Hehehe, I do agree with you on that Passion, but some players just don't seem to fit in at some clubs..Davids, Kluivert, Seedorf, Pirlo etc...

I really do believe that Dalla Bona can be counted on in the future, but like you already said many players seems to "loose the touch" at such young age..

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
tribalfootball.com said:
Barcelona, Arsenal watch as AC Milan table offer for Lecce pair
tribalfootball.com - March 4, 2004

AC Milan have tabled an offer for Lecce strike-pair Valeri Bojinov and Javier Chevanton.
Milan have tabled £12 million for the duo, who have both been made available by Lecce ahead of the summer transfer market.

Lecce say they won't sell for anything less than £17 million, though have been encouraged by Milan's offer that Bojinov return for 12 months on-loan next season.

The Bulgarian striker, 18, is also being chased by Chelsea, Arsenal and Barcelona, who sent Hristo Stoichkov to watch the youngster in action last month.
Looks like we're interested in both, that's fine by me. Both are young and good. But I'd prefer Gilardino over Bojinov so far this season.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva
He`s really great player with great free kicks...fast and dangerous

But I don`t know anything about his mentality...and that could be killing...

Don`t you think???

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
CHEVA is new SHEVA!!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Taulant said:
CHEVA is new SHEVA!!!

Taulant you are talking for Sheva .. to be Sheva u most have balls hehehehh

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
if we bring cheva ( which i would be very happy if we did ) then a striker must make way and i don't think it will be boriello since it would not be sane to have pippo sheva jdt and cheva fighting for just 2 spots on the field. the other two that are left out will become unhappy especially since all 4 of them are great strikers. if it was for me then i would have to say good bye to jdt and i would really miss him but cheva is a much better striker than jdt or at least has proved to be. and that way we would have pippo sheva boriello and cheva as strikers and that wouldn't be so bad since boriello is used to the bench and then we would have some pretty good competition between cheva and pippo to join sheva up front.

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kenichy said:
if we bring cheva ( which i would be very happy if we did ) then a striker must make way and i don't think it will be boriello since it would not be sane to have pippo sheva jdt and cheva fighting for just 2 spots on the field. the other two that are left out will become unhappy especially since all 4 of them are great strikers. if it was for me then i would have to say good bye to jdt and i would really miss him but cheva is a much better striker than jdt or at least has proved to be. and that way we would have pippo sheva boriello and cheva as strikers and that wouldn't be so bad since boriello is used to the bench and then we would have some pretty good competition between cheva and pippo to join sheva up front.

I would choose to sell Pippo not JDT. JDT is much younger than Pippo and JDT can improve further.

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
i agree with jdt being younger and having more room to improve but pippo has a special place in my heart and i wouldn't want to sell him. damn that sounded gay.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cheva Schmeva... :tongue: He was on a roll but hasn't impressed that much anymore in the last 2 or 3 matches. He generally fits better in a team that plays some counterattack style football, and that's not Milan... I prefer a tall strong forward (but not a stiffy like Jancker :rolleyes:), not a weaseling gnome ! He's overpriced too. And fugly. :tongue: With Stam arriving (hm, all the talk has cooled down remarkably, I hope there's hope he won't come) Milan would become the ugliest team of the league. That's not good for business, remember they have that 'sportswear for chicks' clothing line to market + most importantly to *sell* now :tongue: :D ;)

Schedule