not injured and was playing with us in this game we would won
sorry for writing long and being hard on milan players but I do
that since I love them alot and I was so angery and want to share
it with my friend in forum like you

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
That's what I'm saying Dill, not the result but the TERRIBLE perfomance!
I can't relax, 'cause this is happening almost every season at least twice, first Real, then Deportivo, now Barca. How could anyone NOT be angry even if they didn't watch the game, but when they saw the statistics 62%-38%

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
That's what I'm saying Dill, not the result but the TERRIBLE perfomance!
I can't relax, 'cause this is happening almost every season at least twice, first Real, then Deportivo, now Barca. How could anyone NOT be angry even if they didn't watch the game, but when they saw the statistics 62%-38%.

Have to agree...the result is very normal...I mean losing to Barcelona in Nou Camp 2-1 is very normal.
The performance sucked hard...I'm not going to compare it to the performance against Deportivo, cause that one was by far worst. But really, it's preocupant...I remember at the begging of 02-03 season, were Milan played away from San Siro attacking, playing smart...I want to know what happend? Why can't we play that way again?

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Answer:
My signature!

sid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A.Nesta
Never thougt sheva will score in the first half..
With the play like that?!!
All that I can say..
Milan has been punished for tactical like that...

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
If it weren't Ronaldinho, I think we would have won :-( ,
We have some problem with midfielder, because we cannot hold the ball, hmm,

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL, no we wouldn't, I'm kinda happy we scored at all!
The whole Barca team destroyed us man!

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
I don't think so,without Ronaldinho Barca is not so strong at all,without him we would have played a draw.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
The only thing any of us should be happy about regarding this game is that we didn't loose by more. We sucked big time. It could have very easily been 3-1 or 4-1. We had only a handfull of attacking chances that to our midfield not being able to hold any sort of possession at all.

You can blame Ancelotti all you want, but I don't put the loss on him. He played who he had available and who was playing well. I think starting Serginho was a good idea as his last 2 performances deserved a start, but Ambrosini had a bad game as did the rest of our midfield. They just came at us in wave after wave alla the Deportivo game last year and the players did nothing to try and stop it. For the 1st 30 minutes we did a very good job and containing Ronaldinho, but Deco was bothering us on the other side and when they started trying to contain him it allowed Ronaldinho too much room to do anything he wanted. I put the crap performance of the day on Kaka who provided us with nothing all night and that blown open shot in the beginning was a huge let down.

I don't want to talk about this game anymore because it annoys me too much to think of how badly we played, but it was pretty crappy.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
17-und-4 said:
I don't think so,without Ronaldinho Barca is not so strong at all,without him we would have played a draw.
Yeah they are.

with out Ronnie it means Savolia would be recalled from loan, Eto'o and Larrson would play together up front, Inesita (gun player) would get heaps more games and young Messi, best young Argentina player in the world would get more minuets.

Obviously they are not going to be as good without Ronnie but i doubt they would realyl stuggle.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Gatorbasu said:
I have only one comment to make, if MILAN wants to be the best side in the world, why the hell they would playing so fearfully to defend their lead of 3 points and somehow to get away with 1 point by hook or by crook.

Rather they should go in match as if it is a fresh match and should have the confidence to win it. And that confidence should be both inside the hearts of the coach and the players.

On the contrary I saw a fearful MILAN side baring hanging on a tie result, seeming like that they don't even have the confidence to go out on attack and risk losing the match in the process. Thus, the belief of our team is that we can't beat SHAKTAR or CELCIT in the next two matches. Is that why the entire team was so horrified and terrified to hold on to a tie result !@#$%^&*!

And this where I do have a big problem with ANCELOTTI. I agree with PASSION that players didn't do their part of the deal but at the same time why we should be so scared as a group if we really think that we are the best side of the world !@#$%^&*!

CAPELLO or SACCHI would have never thought like that or would make a team that confidence less within themselves.

Good post but dont go over the top about passion ands shit

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Last edited:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well Yugo I must disagree with you here friend!Anceloti is a good coach and I can say one of the best in Italy and maybe in the world.Yes he makes mistakes,but who doesn't? From what I can see,he is a good tactician,the players like him,respect him.He has improved a lot from his days in Parma.To be honest I realy hope that he stay in Milan for a long time cos' I know that he'll win more trophies.In 3 years he won the CL,Scudeto,the Super cup and the Italian cup.So if you ask me that is more than enough for three years.I remember the coaches that we had before him:Oscar Washington Tabarez,:rolleyes:Sachi,Terim:rolleyes:,Zacceroni :rolleyes:are not as near as good as carlo.Yes Sacchi was good in the past but his spell with Milan again was not so succesfull.I don't know how many of you rember when Capelo joined Milan again,he was champion with Real and Milan were doing very bad those years ,domestically and in Europe so Berlusconi asked him to coach Milan again so he left Real for Milan and I think that Milan finished that season in the 10th or 12 th place I don't remember exactly but I know it was very low.I remember watching on tv Ac Milan supporters waiting for the team in front of the San Siro and throwing eggs at them.After that season Capelo quit.If you see Capelo is the best coach in world but that year he could do nothing to help Milan.So what I'm trying to say is that from 95 untill now Carlo is the best coach we have had and has won more trophies than any of them.So yes I criticized him for the Barca game but I know that he is a great coach and the best in this moment for Milan.I realy can't see anybody now that can replace him.
FORZA CARLO!!!!!

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Dil dil said:
realy feel disapointed today when you lose to barca 2-1 it is not
result who I'm anger but the performs we playd so poorly and this
the first time I said it is we deserve lose. I realy disapointed on
gattuso .nesta diden't do any thing but kick barca plyers. sergino
playd so bad altho he is goodplayer. kaka played as if it is the first time
he playd soccer!! pirlo didn't do well except when he pass the ball
to sheva when he scord.kaldza was sleeping in the game . Maldini
played good but did some mistake.sheva didn't do much but the goal
but I never blamed him since he was alone. altho rui costa
came to the game late .he even didn't touch the ball. cafu playd good but
also some mistake so is dida
what was the hell ancelotti was thinking when he put this line up
and when he was watching milan playing in this game . when I watch
today game I thought milan was playing with just 3 players which
is Maldini- cafu and dida. hope for ancelotti to correct other wise
Roma will beat us alltho they are bad this season but playing like that
in roma game we lose for sure which is never I want it .I missed
inzaghi in this game and I miss his goals and I'm sure if inzaghi was
not injured and was playing with us in this game we would won
sorry for writing long and being hard on milan players but I do
that since I love them alot and I was so angery and want to share
it with my friend in forum like you

I'm sure you wrote all this in the heat of the moment, but can you please spell out the words completely next time?

Ancelotti did very well in the previous matches. I don't think you guys should totally bash him because of one game, no matter ho important it is.

Last edited:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Well Yugo I must disagree with you here friend!Anceloti is a good coach and I can say one of the best in Italy and maybe in the world.Yes he makes mistakes,but who doesn't? From what I can see,he is a good tactician,the players like him,respect him.He has improved a lot from his days in Parma.To be honest I realy hope that he stay in Milan for a long time cos' I know that he'll win more trophies.In 3 years he won the CL,Scudeto,the Super cup and the Italian cup.So if you ask me that is more than enough for three years.I remember the coaches that we had before him:Oscar Washington Tabarez,:rolleyes:Sachi,Terim:rolleyes:,Zacceroni :rolleyes:are not as near as good as carlo.Yes Sacchi was good in the past but his spell with Milan again was not so succesfull.I don't know how many of you rember when Capelo joined Milan again,he was champion with Real and Milan were doing very bad those years ,domestically and in Europe so Berlusconi asked him to coach Milan again so he left Real for Milan and I think that Milan finished that season in the 10th or 12 th place I don't remember exactly but I know it was very low.I remember watching on tv Ac Milan supporters waiting for the team in front of the San Siro and throwing eggs at them.After that season Capelo quit.If you see Capelo is the best coach in world but that year he could do nothing to help Milan.So what I'm trying to say is that from 95 untill now Carlo is the best coach we have had and has won more trophies than any of them.So yes I criticized him for the Barca game but I know that he is a great coach and the best in this moment for Milan.I realy can't see anybody now that can replace him.
FORZA CARLO!!!!!

You can't even possibly compare that team with the one Ancelotti has at his disposial today! Believe me, if he was our coach now, we would be 5 pts in front of Juve instead of we being behind them 5pts ;)

Schedule