The Rumour Commode IX

Biggest priority of the winter market after Honda and Rami?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
And how do you know how much everyone is paying towards milan's revenues?

There is no spin, your argument was baseless.

It wasnt baseless, you took what I said quite literally. What I meant was none of us is payin the 9m and 2.5m in wages out of our own pocket as we would for an item of clothing or a tv, ps4, laptop, car etc etc, you tried to spin it, 'But yes, we are payin for it because of this and that and how else do you think Milan is gettin money. I know all that anyway, but what about the prize money and sponsorship money that doesnt come from the fans. I highly doubt people on this forum are spending thousands upon thousands on merch.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Okay, cool. Says the guy who posts Drake videos/gifs and Matri pics...

You bring nothing of value with your bullshit arguments. You go back in circles with your argument and everytime someone calls you out on your bullshit you talk about something else.

Fuck off

O REALLY?

what bullshit. You have yet ot counter my point we've signed 3 creative mids. Whether you like them or not, we got 3 and they will be given chances.

And that matri won't be paid upfront and likely we won't pay for more than 2-3 mil

but yes. I bring NOTHING.
-

Milan win.... hmm can't bitch in match thread... TO COMMODE TO BITCH!

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
1. get rid of fodder - traore, nocerino, urby, antonini
2. re-enforce defense/mid
3. buy a striker.

galliani starts at 3 :gt:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Well, Matri can be really important if he joins if Pazzini takes time to come back. Problem is, there are other positions which need reinforcements (just as much for the current situation i.e Pazzini injured and even much more on the long term).

Make sure you send him my regards, please.

think we need a defender.

we might not have best midfield, but we have new players who will be tested. Can't really complain, as that's our clear plan.

We'll have to make due w/ poli and saponara for now, honda will come in jnauaty

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
i think he means you. You bring nothing of value, just bitching.

Okay, cool. Says the guy who posts Drake videos/gifs and Matri pics...

You bring nothing of value with your bullshit arguments. You go back in circles with your argument and everytime someone calls you out on your bullshit you talk about something else.

Fuck off

To be absolutely very flipping honest, none of us bring anything of "value". There is no such thing on a fucking football forum. Its just random gifs/ romours/ bitching/ having fun etc. There are no critical insights that any of us have. Just some people think they do and once you read through 3 or 4 posts you find its the same arguments they have over and over again.

So kindly stop thinking any of us is some special football guru here
xrzzqn.jpg

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
necro, calum and sven definitely brings lot of value

I love reading senatore and congos posts.

I miss Wesley though

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
To be absolutely very flipping honest, none of us bring anything of "value". There is no such thing on a fucking football forum. Its just random gifs/ romours/ bitching/ having fun etc. There are no critical insights that any of us have. Just some people think they do and one you read through 3 or 4 posts you find its the same arguments they have over and over again.

xrzzqn.jpg
:thumbsup:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
To be absolutely very flipping honest, none of us bring anything of "value". There is no such thing on a fucking football forum. Its just random gifs/ romours/ bitching/ having fun etc. There are no critical insights that any of us have. Just some people think they do and one you read through 3 or 4 posts you find its the same arguments they have over and over again.

xrzzqn.jpg

i am special.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i take it back fuck senatore

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

I miss Wesley though

necro is one of most arrogant/self-obsessed posters.

I respect it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
O REALLY?

what bullshit. You have yet ot counter my point we've signed 3 creative mids. Whether you like them or not, we got 3 and they will be given chances.

And that matri won't be paid upfront and likely we won't pay for more than 2-3 mil

but yes. I bring NOTHING.
-
Milan win.... hmm can't bitch in match thread... TO COMMODE TO BITCH!

When the fuck did I bitch in the match thread? Funny how you call other people children and say they resort to personal attacks.

What is there to say about 3 creative mids?

I am tired of repeating the same thing, and I know you will just change your argument along the way so it will just be a big circle again. Whatever, agree to disagree.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

I miss Wesley though

Piss off, i am the best poster around here.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

xrzzqn.jpg

I don't think I bring any special value or special football knowledge, I just voice my opinion. Everything I have said is in response to those who thing who thinks they are the only ones who have a right to do so

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.

xrzzqn.jpg
Not entirely true, there are a lot of quality posters on this forum. Some people need to be less condescending though.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
necro is one of most arrogant/self-obsessed posters.

I respect it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

he is basically well mannered you.and he is from cochin, this place is so weird you have to make friends with different people.

Calum and Sven are my favs

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
think we need a defender.

we might not have best midfield, but we have new players who will be tested. Can't really complain, as that's our clear plan.

We'll have to make due w/ poli and saponara for now, honda will come in jnauaty
Well, a defender seems a must with the way Zapata has started the season, but which defender can we afford and is on the market and is better than Zapata? Few I'm sure. I think had we had Saponara for the friendlies and the first 3 official matches, it would have been much better. Too bad Poli is made for RCM and not LCM, but its also good considering he can rotate with De Jong (Monto would play as anchor) and Montolivo which would give them a huge rest without losing A LOT of quality.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Piss off, i am the best poster around here.

I love you but like me you dont know shit about football :D and you still have those carlo dvds and still stuck in 2005

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
what the fucking fuck we got barca again

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
FUCK! Another miserable time for Allegri

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
barcelona in group stages again are you fuckin kidding me

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
Platini gay fucker

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Fucking joke!! We're fooked

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Oh for fuck sake. This shit is fixed for sure! Barsa again?!!?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Erickson pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its bartha

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
again group H. This is shit.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
It wasnt baseless, you took what I said quite literally. What I meant was none of us is payin the 9m and 2.5m in wages out of our own pocket as we would for an item of clothing or a tv, ps4, laptop, car etc etc, you tried to spin it, 'But yes, we are payin for it because of this and that and how else do you think Milan is gettin money. I know all that anyway, but what about the prize money and sponsorship money that doesnt come from the fans. I highly doubt people on this forum are spending thousands upon thousands on merch.

You know what i mean. Of course no one single fan pays for that.

Sponsorship money? its directly related to how big the brand is.. which is directly related to how many fans you have. Without fans football club is nothing.

Prize money? Why dont siena get any prize money? because they havent got players to win anything? why not? because they haven't got any money? why not? because they haven't got as many fans, no money from sponsors bla bla bla..

fans --> money/success .. moarrrr fans ---> more money/succes/ bigger brand ... and it goes on and on.

But if you want to disagree then its fine with me.. to each his own. cant argue any more than this.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its not even about Barcas strength, just WHY AGAIN THAT FUCKING TEAM?? IM SICK OF THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule