The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
interesting choice by puma

PXpfgIw.png

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Ok I know Balo is a rotten apple, but he'd compliment the fuck out of Cutrone. He can play as a second striker, as a cam, and even on the wings. And he also wouldn't mind coming back again. I think there are plenty of superior strikers out there but if we want to make Cutrone our star striker Balotelli would be a very logical choice.

if we are in 2012 this would be the wettest of dreams

but its 2018...

Still would be a massive upgrade tbh.

Reus > Hakan
Balo > Kali/Silva
Cesc = Bona but with qualities we are in desperate need of.

Kalinic should be simply sold and Silva loaned. Or Kalinic can be 3rd CF if they cant sell him.

No point of bringing more average solid players, now Milan needs 2 top players in first 11.

Fuck loaning Silva... We'd risk lowering his price even more. Should have sold him this past mercato if I'm being honest.

lw, lcm

if either icardi or kane are available then cf too

Kane is a pipedream and Icardi is an inconsistent shitfuck.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan: Kalinic set to sign on permanent basis

AC Milan striker Nikola Kalinic is set to sign for the rossoneri on a permanent basis but the next three months can be decisive, CalcioMercato have learnt.

The 30-year-old Croatian joined the rossoneri from Fiorentina on an initial loan basis with an option of signing a permanent deal for about 25 million euros. He has made 19 appearances this season, making 15 starts. He has found the back of the net four times in the league but has failed to score in the last two months. His recent groin injury has derailed his progress too.

CalcioMercato can reveal that Kalinic will sign the permanent deal with the San Siro based side but the next three months will be decisive in that. The appearance he made against Crotone triggered the permanent deal option in his contract.

Rino Gattuso likes Kalinic a lot and feels that he is the striker who can score 20 goals a season for Milan and the recent injury derailed his progress.

WTF we have option to buy for this guy??? Can someone confirm this??

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I disagree. We create almost nothing except some crosses from Suso or Calabria. There is no combination between players with 1 touch passes. Our midfield has no creativity at all and our left flank is most of the time dead. CF can't score a large amount of goals with random crosses.

We should let Cutrone as main striker and let him grow up. It will be a benefit for him and us. Look at Locatelli, warm the bench when you are young is not helpful. Next season as a starter he will reach 20 goals in the league at least, it's more than enough.

LW and LCM is all we need as the LB position seems already fixed.
A good creative LCM and a pacey LW, that's what we lack.

a wc lw and a creaty lcm...fixed!

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
cesc is a far superior central midfielder to bonaventura, let's be real.

Overall? Yes. But Cesc needs a conditional set up in the mid. Needs someone to cover his ass at all times. Bona has the right tools but is playing like a dumbfuck.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So is it official. Montella was a garbage coach. I remember people defending him. Lol at the people who said he done well last season, those were the worst. He done what was expected that is all.

Imagine Gattuso a coach with no Serie A expereience doing better than him.

Montella is a solid coach, his influence on our season is really overrated.
He made errors like going for advanced stuff too soon instead of further sorting out the basics, but the expectations and the huge amount of transfers would have troubled most coaches.

Without Montella taking a lot of pressure and the first months with this thrown-together squad Gattuso would have failed in my opinion.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Balotelli?. Lol

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

AC Milan striker Nikola Kalinic is set to sign for the rossoneri on a permanent basis but the next three months can be decisive, CalcioMercato have learnt.

The 30-year-old Croatian joined the rossoneri from Fiorentina on an initial loan basis with an option of signing a permanent deal for about 25 million euros. He has made 19 appearances this season, making 15 starts. He has found the back of the net four times in the league but has failed to score in the last two months. His recent groin injury has derailed his progress too.

CalcioMercato can reveal that Kalinic will sign the permanent deal with the San Siro based side but the next three months will be decisive in that. The appearance he made against Crotone triggered the permanent deal option in his contract.

Rino Gattuso likes Kalinic a lot and feels that he is the striker who can score 20 goals a season for Milan and the recent injury derailed his progress.

:fp: please god no :thumbsdown:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Left side needs massive overhaul. Right side is fine and will be even better with Conti.

We need to add depth to the right side first, Suso is our most important player in attack and his only back up is Borini.

On the left we have Bonaventura and Hakan (+Borini) for LW so if we sign a CM the depth there would automatically be solid.

A RW + a balanced CM to rotate with Kessie and Bona would solve our biggest depth issues without disturbing the squad chemistry much.

CF is ok to good with Cutrone and Kalinic,keeping Silva would be a luxury that could pay off. Obviously if a good offer is presented you have to consider it .

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Nikola Kalinic = Nicklas Bendtner

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
what percentage zoolander vs rapper?

are you telling me that italian zoolanders are now becoming rappers...

Mal0HiV.jpg

IqHLVn6.png

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I thought there was obligation on Kalinic

The option became an obligation as soon as he played 1 game in 2018...which was against Crotone. To not exercise that option, we would have had to not play him this entire second part of the season. Worth it if you ask me, but it's done now.

Obviously there was a "gentleman's" agreement and this was put in place just to delay the expense by a year. Football-Italia says that it's a 3 year installment starting July.

I hope a Chinese club is interested in him in the summer. What an awful player he's turned out to be.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
belotti for 20 million + niang would be awesome, he's on shit form but he has the right attitude...and tbh the worse his form is the better it is for us.

The injury set him back but it should teach Cairo not to be a bitch with prices :g:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The option became an obligation as soon as he played 1 game in 2018...which was against Crotone. To not exercise that option, we would have had to not play him this entire second part of the season. Worth it if you ask me, but it's done now.

Obviously there was a "gentleman's" agreement and this was put in place just to delay the expense by a year. Football-Italia says that it's a 3 year installment starting July.

I hope a Chinese club is interested in him in the summer. What an awful player he's turned out to be.

Tnx for the info.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
First off this guy is WAYYY more handsome than our old rapper and sharaawi's friend, emis killa

how you rate his flow vs the Kevin Constant guy?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Montella is a solid coach, his influence on our season is really overrated.
He made errors like going for advanced stuff too soon instead of further sorting out the basics, but the expectations and the huge amount of transfers would have troubled most coaches.

Without Montella taking a lot of pressure and the first months with this thrown-together squad Gattuso would have failed in my opinion.
Wasn't he involved in the acquisitions we made last summer? So then wouldn't he be better off than Gattuso since he actually had some say with regards to the players at his disposal?

We need a quick left winger, technically sound cable of cutting in and also hard working off the ball to latch onto Suso's crosses. Hakan is trying but he isn't a winger and can be utilized better elsewhere...

Center forward, I'm not too sure. I think we all want Silva to explode... I think he will, we just have to be patient and he has to keep the right attitude. Let's not forget he is young. So having Kalinic and Cutrone gives him some playing time and enough window to burst if he can. But then again, we all want results now... It's a tough one...

Backup for Suso is also needed... Left footer... Maybe pacey good in the air type... Just to mix things up.

Biglia is slowly improving... But it's a position that once quality is brought, will immediately improve how the whole team plays... Especially with Kessie as well, and one of Bonaventura/Hakan ...

Defense, we can improve on LB... The rest really need time to gel... Hoping Conti comes back and meets all our expectations...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't he involved in the acquisitions we made last summer? So then wouldn't he be better off than Gattuso since he actually had some say with regards to the players at his disposal?

We need a quick left winger, technically sound cable of cutting in and also hard working off the ball to latch onto Suso's crosses. Hakan is trying but he isn't a winger and can be utilized better elsewhere...

Center forward, I'm not too sure. I think we all want Silva to explode... I think he will, we just have to be patient and he has to keep the right attitude. Let's not forget he is young. So having Kalinic and Cutrone gives him some playing time and enough window to burst if he can. But then again, we all want results now... It's a tough one...

Backup for Suso is also needed... Left footer... Maybe pacey good in the air type... Just to mix things up.

Biglia is slowly improving... But it's a position that once quality is brought, will immediately improve how the whole team plays... Especially with Kessie as well, and one of Bonaventura/Hakan ...

Defense, we can improve on LB... The rest really need time to gel... Hoping Conti comes back and meets all our expectations...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Looks like Montella did a lot of damage that Gattuso is slowly fixing in regards to our summer purchases. It can't be coincidence that everyone we bought was great last year with their previous clubs and suddenly turned to crap in a few months all at one time. To me it seems Montella also got a big head. I bet he thought things were going to be a lot easier than it turned out to be when you spend that much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule