RE: Albanian AC Milan fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RE: Albanian AC Milan fans

David said:
This thread is closed, temporarily or permanently, depending on what some of the previous posts that have been brought to my attention mean.

Action against some of the members may or may not be taken. Right now I just need a reliable translator. Thanks.

I did not want to open a thread about this, I hate that, but I think it was unnecessarily to close it, just because you "think" there were some mean words on it.

I was waiting for the reply, but seems that you don't even care about it.

I must say, I enjoyed this thread, we were discussing Milan things, but even celebrating our independence which I don't think it's not allowed to do.

If there were really mean words, or offensive that some of members may have been ignored or offended, and if I was the one who put gas on the fire, punish me without any problem.

I want the thread to be re-opened, so we can continue and enjoy this forum. :)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Bes said:
I did not want to open a thread about this, I hate that, but I think it was unnecessarily to close it, just because you "think" there were some mean words on it.

I must say, I enjoyed this thread, we were discussing Milan things, but even celebrating our independence which I don't think it's not allowed to do.

If there were really mean words, or offensive that some of members may have been ignored or offended, and if I was the one who put gas on the fire, punish me without any problem.

Maybe it isn’t my business but I will say what I think about this specially when I was the first 2 congratulate u guys 4 ur independence.
The way I c it u have the right 2 have ur own thread only if u use English or else how do u expect mods 2 know what is posted.
Most of the ppl in this thread r closer 2 me than David but am with David on this 1.
The Albanian thread should exist but the language should b English.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Maybe it isn’t my business but I will say what I think about this specially when I was the first 2 congratulate u guys 4 ur independence.
The way I c it u have the right 2 have ur own thread only if u use English or else how do u expect mods 2 know what is posted.
Most of the ppl in this thread r closer 2 me than David but am with David on this 1.
The Albanian thread should exist but the language should b English.

Ok, I would agree on that, if I see symmetry on this forum. There is thread for Serbian talk, Indonesian and maybe others that I haven't noticed yet. (I have nothing against other ones)

We talk Albanian there, but does that mean that we insult each other ? We always talked for Milan, except this late days, with a reason.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bes said:
Ok, I would agree on that, if I see symmetry on this forum. There is thread for Serbian talk, Indonesian and maybe others that I haven't noticed yet. (I have nothing against other ones)

We talk Albanian there, but does that mean that we insult each other ? We always talked for Milan, except this late days, with a reason.
This rule should b on all of those then.
Never went there coz they didnt get their independence while I was here :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
If albanian-thread was closed.. than rule should be applied to all other non-english threads ( ofcourse not for the Italian one )..

David.. you will never get a proper translate for what was going on there.. + you can never be sure if the person who spyed was objective or not.. so you shouldn't close that thread.. unless you have something personal vs albanians..

I dont care if you are going to open again that thread.. but at least BE FAIR.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
My suggestion is that some reliable member here should translate the parts that David wants to know. Honestly, I refuse if The other non-English threads (includes the Indonesian thread ofcourse) are suggested to be closed, as we got the supervision from Rex and Gaizka22, and if it is necessary they could do the same for the Malaysian thread (though it won't be needed, 'cos most of them use English).

Uran

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC.Milan without Inzaghi
Bes said:

I Support You

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
Besi said:
If albanian-thread was closed.. than rule should be applied to all other non-english threads ( ofcourse not for the Italian one )..

David.. you will never get a proper translate for what was going on there.. + you can never be sure if the person who spyed was objective or not.. so you shouldn't close that thread.. unless you have something personal vs albanians..

I dont care if you are going to open again that thread.. but at least BE FAIR.
Exactly. :star:
And btw no matter what admin+mods will do Kosova still will be Independent, +trying to find non existing arguments to close the thread r just because someone wants to find the way to get a little revenge for all things happening last days in Kosova.
But guys u have to deal with this...sooner u understand better 4 u

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I think a fair verdict in this case would be:

- Get a reliable translation of what happened in the Albanian thread + delete the posts that must be deleted & punish whoever needs to be punished

- Either impose a no-native-language rule on all countries' threads so we're all aware of what's going on there & therefore keep them open. Or close them in order to avoid similar situations (I think you'd all prefer the 1st option).

I know that in some cases we do have mods who speak the relevant country's language & they can monitor what's happening in the respective thread, but we only have 4-5 mods on the boards which makes it impossible to observe & censor everything.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
I think a fair verdict in this case would be:

- Get a reliable translation of what happened in the Albanian thread + delete the posts that must be deleted & punish whoever needs to be punished

- Either impose a no-native-language rule on all countries' threads so we're all aware of what's going on there & therefore keep them open. Or close them in order to avoid similar situations (I think you'd all prefer the 1st option).

I know that in some cases we do have mods who speak the relevant country's language & they can monitor what's happening in the respective thread, but we only have 4-5 mods on the boards which makes it impossible to observe & censor everything.

That's the best way.

Btw, I've been reading today some of the posts, and the only "mean" words there are something like: Who does not recognize our independence, Fuck em all.
+ let's not forget that in the last posts, the subject was completely changed and we were joking for marriage and other things.

PS. Whatever you need to translate, just tell me which posts, and I'll do it.

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Besi, how about you fix your location for starters? I'm quite sick of telling you that. You what, fix it and then change it back again? Next time I'll just hand you a short ban.

Someone reported some posts in that thread and I've waited for the translation. I'll double check it right now by publicly asking for someone to translate me posts #749 and #752 from this page:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8613&page=38&pp=20

As far as I can tell, they're in Serbian/Croatian.

Thanks.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bes and ROSSONERO_PR have been banned for two weeks.

The Albanian thread will continue but in English for now. Maybe we'll return to Albanian somewhere in the future, but I can't guarantee that.

Thanks everyone for their help,
David

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Man above me:

I know you don't have to answer a piece of shit on the sidewalk like me but What did Bes(fort) and PR(ESHEVARI) do ??

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
David dont open them in the future,everybody should talk in english and we wont have this kinds of problem in the future ,problem solved.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
drucurl said:
Man above me:

I know you don't have to answer a piece of shit on the sidewalk like me but What did Bes(fort) and PR(ESHEVARI) do ??
QFT! :star:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
with all due respect to every member to this thread(firstly include Besfort)i believe this forum should have only two language-english and italian(no need to explain why).
forza Milan!!!!!!!!
too bad Besfort won't be here for two weeks-i will miss him a lot. :cry:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Besfort is a damn fine poster, to lose him is to lose a big part of this forum. He will be back soon anyway. :)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I think the case is closed.. we can wait for Bes and rossonero return in few days..

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
If you're going to make an Albanian thread, why don't you make an "Ethiopian AC Milan fans" thread... this is a joke.

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
San Paolo said:
If you're going to make an Albanian thread, why don't you make an "Ethiopian AC Milan fans" thread... this is a joke.
things are already in peace...Whats with you???
Dont make things worses...keep your thought for your own...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
^ Dont waste latters for him.. he doesn't deserve atention.. ;)..

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
San Paolo said:

Because there are no Ethiopian members here. Right?

There are lots of Albanians here and it's their right to have their own thread. There are no restrictions against that. If there is a group of fellow-citizens in forum which contains a lot of members, it's normal to open their own thread to discuss the things they have in common by being compatriots. Political things going on in their country, football teams in their country.. You know that. So the Ethiopian guys can have their own thread when they reach enough population. ;) No need to be a jerk to annoy people, you know.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What an as LOL.
But I still dont get why Besi + Ros were banned.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Wild said:
What an as LOL.
they were swearing in the posts david mentioned and insulting other nation(but it was not a big insult in my opinion,people talk like that every day)..
(i`m not sure if i have expessed myself well,i`m not that good in english :tongue:)..

anyway,even if the posts were insulting,we have all seen worse things go by unnoticed in these forums..

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Wild said:
What an as LOL.

Who said that I am banned ? :).. oh.. you think for Besfort ? ( Bes )

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
adrian_milan said:
things are already in peace...Whats with you???
Dont make things worses...keep your thought for your own...
Besi said:
^ Dont waste latters for him.. he doesn't deserve atention.. ;)..
Adrian cry me a river champ.

Yeah Besi and you do, right? Ha, you've drawn enough attention to yourself with this pathetic whinge. Grow up FFS! :o

It's a Milan forum we are all fans regardless where we originate. Why bother to single out certain nationalites for?... Discuss your issues in other appropriate threads FFS.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gahanthegod said:
Because there are no Ethiopian members here. Right?
i.e which would make that thread pointless... like this one
You're quite quick with the sarcasm by the way...

gahanthegod said:
There are lots of Albanians here and it's their right to have their own thread. There are no restrictions against that. If there is a group of fellow-citizens in forum which contains a lot of members, it's normal to open their own thread to discuss the things they have in common by being compatriots. Political things going on in their country, football teams in their country.. You know that. So the Ethiopian guys can have their own thread when they reach enough population. ;) No need to be a jerk to annoy people, you know.
We're talking about a bunch of whingers who threatened to leave the forum because they couldn't have their 'gaybo' thread. If you want to go discuss politics go join a government based forum FFS.
Cant believe the scene these people caused and then they denied it wasn't because of David LOL when it actually was.

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
^ I suggest you dont put your ass everywhere.. ohh I forgot.. that's paradise for GAYS like you :) .. cut the crap once for all .. and why this thread is still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule