The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 06-09-2019, 13:57   #1201
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Smurf View Post
What we have here is an example of irrational hate.
Imagine a player becomes the hottest striker in Europe.
Scores for fun.....would you like this player to play for AC Milan?
Fuck no! Sell his cunt

#R&B

99% of you hate Silva because he's so incredibly fucking beautiful (no homo)
There.
I said it.

Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 14:29   #1202
jurinius
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini

I am a poor handsome striker, I've a long long way from Milano,...
#handsomboi

Signature
08 January 2019
MALDINI: "PAQUETÁ IS A PROMISING PLAYER"
jurinius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 14:42   #1203
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Fuck no! Sell his cunt

#R&B

There.
I said it.
To be completely honest, Dru, 95% of the hatred of Silva here is because of you mindlessly gargling his balls despite him being a complete screw up.

He had some love because Montella was a moron and played Kaligod over him when it was clearly a stupid idea, but you've done your absolute darndest to smash that last vestige of hope to pieces.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 15:54   #1204
Master Smurf
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone

Quote:
Fuck no! Sell his cunt

#R&B

There.
I said it.

So you believe if he does well in Germany he will automatically come back to Serie A and set it on fire??? Also what if he did come back (wouldnt be a hero because he didnt help us win scoring these bazillion goals) and struggles... the hate would be even worse

Maybe he just does well in another league / team.

I have no problem with Silva but he was never productive here and management has moved on from him.

The "hate" is all because of the purchase price and no output but hey - glad you love him so
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 17:07   #1205
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
To be completely honest, Dru, 95% of the hatred of Silva here is because of you mindlessly gargling his balls despite him being a complete screw up.

He had some love because Montella was a moron and played Kaligod over him when it was clearly a stupid idea, but you've done your absolute darndest to smash that last vestige of hope to pieces.
I'm to blame for Silva hatred huh?
Well in that case I gotta say his balls taste INCREDIBLE (n/h)
better than cheesecake or curried duck
Quote:

So you believe if he does well in Germany he will automatically come back to Serie A and set it on fire??? Also what if he did come back (wouldnt be a hero because he didnt help us win scoring these bazillion goals) and struggles... the hate would be even worse

Maybe he just does well in another league / team.

I have no problem with Silva but he was never productive here and management has moved on from him.

The "hate" is all because of the purchase price and no output but hey - glad you love him so
No I want him to put the pieces of talent that he has and finally become the best player he could/should be. And I want this player to produce for AC Milan since we spent a bajillion on him. And then I want him to score so many goals and lead us to so many titles that ppl will say "Please Mr. Silva....we're tired of winning!"

Signature

Quote:
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
Old 06-09-2019, 17:44   #1206
Master Smurf
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone

What so far leads you to believe he can be that though???

What makes Andre Silva any different from Gila, Matri, Huntelaar, Kalinic

Right now it just seems you want the inexplicable to happen just to prove people wrong. If he had this talent then teams would take the chance and coaches would play him.... or RnB also controlling all of European football?
Old 06-09-2019, 18:21   #1207
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
I'm to blame for Silva hatred huh?
Well in that case I gotta say his balls taste INCREDIBLE (n/h)
better than cheesecake or curried duck

No I want him to put the pieces of talent that he has and finally become the best player he could/should be. And I want this player to produce for AC Milan since we spent a bajillion on him. And then I want him to score so many goals and lead us to so many titles that ppl will say "Please Mr. Silva....we're tired of winning!"
Do you think your defending of him is actually making him more popular?

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 18:49   #1208
leaf
Dead man walking

Quote:

Right now it just seems you want the inexplicable to happen just to prove people wrong. If he had this talent then teams would take the chance and coaches would play him.... or RnB also controlling all of European football?
Silva is immensely more talented than all of these guys....other than Gilardino who arguably has a better career as a goalscorer than him up to this point at least. But the guy can dribble (not dinho, but he can lose his marker), he has a decent shot (he's no Batistuta but he's decent), He can be lethal in the air, he's strong....everything you can want in your striker tbh....only I wish he was a bit faster.

I see so many glimpses of talent in him....I find it frustrating that he can't string it all together

Maybe he'll never make it. Maybe he'll remain another also ran. This is highly possible. I just don't like to see this type of talent go to waste as per his current career trajectory. It's 100% possible that you and all of the naysayers have it right and he'll never amount to anything. The last player I wanted so desperately to succeed like this was Pato and before him Nilmar

Signature

Quote:
Quote:
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
#Expertz
Old 06-09-2019, 19:08   #1209
Master Smurf
AC Milan Legend

Well I havent really seen any of that. Imho he isnt close to Huntelaar. Huntelaar was just too slow but his control and shooting to me were superior to all that I listed.

To me nothing stands out with Silva but If he goes to Germany and kills it hats off to him. I thought Spain was the perfect destination.

Pato had it all but was always a bit entitled (watched him in a junior tournament when I knew he was coming here) but his natural ability allows that and its still a shame his career went the way it did. Still a perfect promise to so many - thinking of what couldve been
Old 07-09-2019, 00:10   #1210
Panache
World Cup Winner

Quote:

You're being very kind really. Both Huntelaar and Gilardino have done way more in their careers and were undoubtedly more accomplished than Silva at 23. I'm sorry, I've seen nothing from Silva that would warrant comparisons to those guys. Huntelaar's stint with us was terrible but everywhere else he's been a very consistent goalscorer. Gilardino was never as useless as A Silva.
Panache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 03:10   #1211
Master Smurf
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panache View Post
You're being very kind really. Both Huntelaar and Gilardino have done way more in their careers and were undoubtedly more accomplished than Silva at 23. I'm sorry, I've seen nothing from Silva that would warrant comparisons to those guys. Huntelaar's stint with us was terrible but everywhere else he's been a very consistent goalscorer. Gilardino was never as useless as A Silva.
I was - love me some Huntelaar. The Dutch lineage, the name (and all the nicknames / headlines you could get out of it) and the ability to clinically finish with both feet and head. He just needed to be in a system set to play for him and Milan has been out of that business for some time.

Its not surprising that so many 9's flopped with Ibra and Balo being successful because they are soloist that can create magic. We had poor Huntelaar at RW once

I think even though Piatek is struggling now he will get a team playing behind him that will yield chances (if he adapts to the system) and Milan may finally be on track where the CF doesnt have to be a magician but just a marksman.
Old 07-09-2019, 06:19   #1212
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Silva will be good, bo doubt about it.
So sad he wont shine here, bad timing.
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:34   #1213
fray
Casciavit

Will score a lot of goals in Bundesliga, come back to a better league and flop. Because that's just how Andre Silva rolls
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 11:42   #1214
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
Silva will be good, bo doubt about it.
So sad he wont shine here, bad timing.
No doubt?

Seriously?!

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 00:55   #1215
Panache
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post
Will score a lot of goals in Bundesliga, come back to a better league and flop. Because that's just how Andre Silva rolls
I'm ready to bet that he'll also flop in the Bundesliga. I hope he succeeds and Frankfurt sign him but I highly, HIGHLY doubt it. He's not driven. Not hungry enough. He's definitely not a fighter.
Panache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 06:21   #1216
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panache View Post
I'm ready to bet that he'll also flop in the Bundesliga. I hope he succeeds and Frankfurt sign him but I highly, HIGHLY doubt it. He's not driven. Not hungry enough. He's definitely not a fighter.
Hes not a fighter hes a lover.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:28   #1217
fray
Casciavit

I think Andre will be good in Bundesliga and seal a Premier League move within 2 years, Chelsea or Arsenal. If Mendes works his magic, it might be a Barcelona move.

Andre Silva has the talent, but not the fighting mentality, as you mentioned. In a league like Bundesliga, usually only the talent is enough to succeed. E.g an average player like Paco Alcacer is scoring every week. For another instance, Rodriguez and Hakan looked like some demigods for years over there.

Frankfurt played some good football last year, very good, quick and combinations in attack. As long as they feed AS the same way they fed Jovic, I don't see why the former shouldn't score more than 15 Bundesliga goals and 5+ in Europa League.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:53   #1218
Ronin
Suso's left foot

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post
I think Andre will be good in Bundesliga and seal a Premier League move within 2 years, Chelsea or Arsenal. If Mendes works his magic, it might be a Barcelona move.

Andre Silva has the talent, but not the fighting mentality, as you mentioned. In a league like Bundesliga, usually only the talent is enough to succeed. E.g an average player like Paco Alcacer is scoring every week. For another instance, Rodriguez and Hakan looked like some demigods for years over there.

Frankfurt played some good football last year, very good, quick and combinations in attack. As long as they feed AS the same way they fed Jovic, I don't see why the former shouldn't score more than 15 Bundesliga goals and 5+ in Europa League.
fray accessing his inner necromancer

Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 17:10   #1219
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Hes not a fighter hes a lover.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 17:18   #1220
fray
Casciavit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
fray accessing his inner necromancer
Pardon me. It was a bit early in the morning.