The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old Today, 20:38   #8061
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
I mean it's also pretty fucked up to support pedophiles, but go ahead.
Age of consent in Italy is 14

Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:39   #8062
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
If you support anything that man stands for then...

Please stop interacting with me, for real.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:39   #8063
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
That's still fucked up, but he had sex with an 11 year old. Overturned because of their "relationship".
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:41   #8064
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
That's still fucked up, but he had sex with an 11 year old. Overturned because of their "relationship".
please ban this fake news spreading milan hater
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:41   #8065
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

I dont care if mauri is our next great leader.

I want to be able to watch a milan match without wanting to cut myself.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:42   #8066
necromancer
Il Diamante

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
Zvonimir Boban for Milannews.it

How to become an icon?

I worked a lot on myself, with great passion and commitment. My family gave me the address of the school where I was supposed to learn to play football. Young players often feel hatred and prejudice against their peers. If you want to achieve something, you must get rid of it.

I gained a lot thanks to reading and acquired knowledge. In addition to football, there are other worlds and I wanted to get to know them, especially after I finished my career. Now many players lead a virtual life and if you want to reach them, you must try to understand them.

After finishing your career, you have to leave everything behind, you need time to think about some things, you have to work properly and read a lot.

About the war (in Yugoslavia)

A lot of time has passed since the brothers' war, in which people speaking the same language participated. After 20 years, our relationships have improved, thanks also to sport. For example, we served with Savicevic in the army. We often saw people we knew well. Serbs always felt close to Croatia, and then all this happened. This is terrible, but we must go further and create an even stronger, brotherly bond.

About the derby:

At the beginning of the season we were counting on more points, but we can be satisfied with our current achievements. We are only at the beginning of the road. There are still many challenges ahead of us. Even Inter can play even better with time. At the moment Inter is more privileged than us, even if this type of meeting is always open and the chances are 50/50. We have to deal with the emotions that derby provide us. Even I paid my price during derby duels. Derby is more than other matches.

Will any new players play in derby?

The team's coach is Giampaolo. You have to ask him yourself.

About new players:

It takes some time for new players to understand each other better with the team. Sometimes it happens that after two training sessions you feel that you are in better contact with some players.

About racist attacks:

Racist humming at players? We heard them clearly.

About mercato:

It was absurd mercato. We had contact with thousands of agents who wanted to explain their vision of football. You can really get lost during this time.

About Donnarumma:

Among the thousand things, I realized that despite his young age, Donnarumma is a person who has so much passion and love for Milan. It deserves great recognition.

About Milan:

When I first came to Milan, I had a hard nut to crack. Despite this, I almost immediately accepted the work culture, respect for the team and values ​​that I got to know partly at Dinamo, but it was a completely different level. I immediately loved Milan. I easily got used to my values. In Milan, I learned everything: from tactics to respect.I have to thank Costacurta, Maldini, Donadoni and Baresi for being honored to play with them. I hope to find at least one player in Milan who will be close to the level of great predecessors.
Fantastic interview. I'm reposting this in the Boban thread, this belongs there.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:51   #8067
Master Smurf
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone

Quote:
MN - Boban:
"The leader in the dressing room is not missing, it is Donnarumma"

"The new players in the derby? You have to ask Giampaolo"

Great Boban sounds just as clueless. No wonder why this team is a mess. A 20 year old is the supposed leader of this team? lol
Isnt the average age of the team 22 or 24?

He is the player most consistently delivering performances similar to his reputation unlike the rest of the team so why wouldnt the team look to him.

I have seen firsthand a young capable person leading with much older persons looking to them because of how they carry themselves and complete the tasks. It is a calming influence without them having to talk that much so its possible.

Whom would we expect? Pepe or Biglia - neither have been with the team that long and cant command given their performances plus Biglia's poor handling of the Kessie situation last year (even though he may have been doing the right thing) and his unwillingness to leave this summer rules him out. Romagnoli but he seems laid back so it would be Bonaventura or who?
Master Smurf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:55   #8068
ZBoban
World Cup Winner

Quote:
I mean it's also pretty fucked up to support pedophiles, but go ahead.
Quote:
well do you support Silvio? If you support that man that kind of makes you a creep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
I will always support Silvio but that does not give you the right to throw a personal insult. You donít know me and I donít appreciate what you called me.

I think you need to apologize.
Quote:
If you support anything that man stands for then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
please ban this fake news spreading milan hater
Moral debates Love where this conversation is heading, so much more interesting than what's happening on the pitch.
ZBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:02   #8069
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

I can guarante you that this shit wont go on for long with Boban. Or they will start playingnor "maestro" is ex

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:04   #8070
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Lol. People were saying "De Ligt is a LEADER!! OF A CL SEMI FINAL TEAM!"

Donnarumma has played more games than him, played in a much tougher situation, and the fact that he's becoming a leader is something to mock?

I swear to God, I don't understand why Boban saying Donna is a leader is an absurd statement.

People were beating off to De Ligt's amazing leadership qualities (and based on what, btw?), even if he's playing like utter shit--at Juventus nonetheless--and yet Boban saying Donna has essentially surprised him due to his leadership qualities because Boban didn't expect someone that young to show that sort of leadership.

Fuck, guys. Donna. The great goalkeeper from our own youth ranks, who while being paid a lot, still performs, and... I know this will make you mad, but, it looks like he is a leader and supports the team.

Fuck! Why God? Why did you do this to us? Next thing you know, Romagnoli will wear the captain's armband with dignity and try and push this team forward! Oh God why?!

WhYYYYYYYY?!
Good post again. Bravo.

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:05   #8071
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Itís becoming a habit for posters to disrespect legends of this club.
Silvio is a different kind of legend.

The one who build Milan as we know it today - its downfall into mediocrity, the hand of a Chinese fraud and almost bankruptcy included.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:12   #8072
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: KakŠ, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

The wonderful thing about being human is the ability to love Silvio and be realistic about some of his history at the same time.
Hitchens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:13   #8073
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Forza Milan guys

Cant wait for the derby i feel we re gonna win that one

2-1
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:17   #8074
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Boban can say whatever the fuck he wants about passion and leadership etc.
Donna is a KID.
A KID who was/is close to leaving Milan.
A kid richer than almost anyone else who can be tempted and distracted.

Making him the leader is iffy as fuck.

Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:20   #8075
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Funnily enough I for once think the derby couldn't come at a better moment. Because the derby - do I really need to elaborate? - is a totally different beast than any other game in Serie A. It's a game where momentum and form mean nothing. It's a game where more than not it is not the team who's supposed to be the favorite to go out as the winner.

Examples who come to my mind are the derby loss last season where Inter seemed to be in shambles and then fought back their way into Serie A through that derby. Or our own derby win two seasons ago in the coppa quarter final in December where we just came from Rinos first two Serie A games with us - Benevento accident freshly in our bones.

Sure, if we're going to loose the game no one will be surprised. But I rather play the derby now at our current state of form and put my hopes in the wonders and mysteries this game brings than facing direct rivals for 4th spot like Roma, Lazio or Atalanta. Who knows - maybe we're gonna finally see our 1sr decent game against merda and finally find the turning point to get this season started.
If he plays the same shitty players then we wonít be heading anywhere. Use the new players for Godís sake. They give us dynamism at least
Forza AC Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:20   #8076
Tantalis
Heyoka

im cool with donnaleader. i can see him being alt captain under roma.

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:33   #8077
Fabio
Cult Of SMS

Fav. Players: KakŠ, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Boateng, Honda, Huntelaar

from snake to leader, what a turn of events huh guys

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Iím fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:34   #8078
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

How snakes can be leaders?
Kaka92 is online now   Reply With Quote