The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Maybe...if you are sexually aroused by fear

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.SKY - Small issue w Suso. In case he is unable to play, Castillejo will start

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Van Dijk is certainly dominating.

After Nesta retired and TS stopped being the most dominating one, none have really stood alone.

The impact van Dijk have had since his first minutes for Liverpool reminds one of Nesta's dominance. Seems like a real leader too.

In three years Alessio will rule them all.
I agree. Van Dijk is a total stud of a player.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hm

didn't know we had our own Harvey Weinstein amongst us

uhm...where do you think the gordon's last public appearance was before his acquisition of ac milan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nelson Dida: "The comparison Paqueta-Kaka? No, and not for the qualities: Kaka was a trequartista, Paquetà I saw it used further back, from midfielder, or more forward, from false nine"

:monto:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
pls ban people disrespecting Cutrone. vile trolls who secretly worship merda and publicly lick ladri pickles. Patrick is God and you will give him your sister.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
patrick is the future, gives his all and creates his own chances by brilliant positioning and effort. Sure he fucked up vs torino but it happens. Him and Higuain don't mesh well both are too much like poachers he needs a proper ss beside him maybe even sms who could drop back a bit and play off of him. Build around cutrone.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
There is no cb today on this planet as good as Sandro Nesta. Fact. Peace

1a744ec54c9958f5beba8cad3a403862.gif

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
pls ban people disrespecting Cutrone. vile trolls who secretly worship merda and publicly lick ladri pickles. Patrick is God and you will give him your sister.

please quote 1 of those "people"

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
cutrone is an angel from above and will be a sensational striker for a decade, at least.

but im struggling to recall a worse striker w the ball at his feet

You serve him, he'll score. End of

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Seems Montolivo's promotion to the bench has expired.
back to the stands

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
patrick is the future, gives his all and creates his own chances by brilliant positioning and effort. Sure he fucked up vs torino but it happens. Him and Higuain don't mesh well both are too much like poachers he needs a proper ss beside him maybe even sms who could drop back a bit and play off of him. Build around cutrone.

Dont blame Patrick for that miss, it happens to his idolo too.. So no big deal

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cutrone is an angel from above and will be a sensational striker for a decade, at least.

but im struggling to recall a worse striker w the ball at his feet

You serve him, he'll score. End of

hes a poacher, thats why he needs a proper guy beside him. But when he does have the ball deep he usually makes a smart play with it so the fact that your struggling to recall a worse striker with the ball at his feet is ridiculous. Countless times he'll hold onto it and keep possession. One game rino subbed him in at lw and he even created chances. You ask him to dribble by an opponent he has no chance but he knows what he can and can't do any makes the correct play most of the time.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
That was then. You can't take it away from that guy.

Everything we talk about in regards to a player’s performance is “then”

that said, Balo and a shadow of a player we all called Kaka demolished him

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love Patrick but there is no reason to delude ourselves. Apart from his positioning and finishing he is average. It's a fact. Hope he works hard and improves soon.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love Patrick but there is no reason to delude ourselves. Apart from his positioning and finishing he is average. It's a fact. Hope he works hard and improves soon.

So, besides arguably the most important characteristics for a striker, Cutrone is average? Lol.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

And apart from his positioning and finishing Pippo Inzaghi was a god dribble, awesome runner and an amazing one on one player

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Kudos

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
sure it seem Cutrone and Higuain don't really Gel so far. but i don't see much similarity in their game ... not complementary but not because they're similar.

other than that, we're playing alternative formations because of the injury crisis, mainly to the midfield, which forced us to let go of the 3 man midfield ... so logically, i suppose winter market (as it already seems) will be to re-beef the midfield to go back to the original formation. if any striker comes he will sure be 3rd... to be covered in case there is an injury crisis with strikers as we had a while ago...and also to switch to more throw in more attacker when chasing a goal in a game.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are you salty?:lol:

I am not shitting on him or hating. I am just pointing the obvious facts. Yes, finishing is the most important part of the game when you are a CF, but still you need to be capable of doing other things occasionally. Right now he is not but surely he will get there after a few more seasons

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are you salty?:lol:

I am not shitting on him or hating. I am just pointing the obvious facts. Yes, finishing is the most important part of the game when you are a CF, but still you need to be capable of doing other things occasionally. Right now he is not but surely he will get there after a few more seasons

to be fair, the flow in our game is pretty shitty and we would probably benefit more from a guy who can contribute and create on his own. When Paqueta and and creative midfielder comes would could see cutrone's game elevate a lot off their creations and ball control of the game. Man someone like Tonali with his long balls to cutrone would be amazing to watch.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
to be fair, the flow in our game is pretty shitty and we would probably benefit more from a guy who can contribute and create on his own. When Paqueta and and creative midfielder comes would could see cutrone's game elevate a lot off their creations and ball control of the game. Man someone like Tonali with his long balls to cutrone would be amazing to watch.

Yep, that's true. I've been saying it for a while that we are not creating enough, but still some people think we are playing a high-profile football :fp: If we create 3 good opportunities for Patrick each game, I am sure he will score 25+ goals per season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule