The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 06-12-2011, 17:13   #241
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

Forza Milan!

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'è solo un capitano

Last edited by zZ[-_-]Zz; 26-05-2016 at 02:36.
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 17:13   #242
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
As for their domination of La liga. Umm, i don't see how madrid spending 500 mil on players and finally defeating barca is such a 'grand achievement'. Consider me uninterested unless someone like valencia, sevilla etc. pop up
Nowadays I support everyone else but Real/Barça in Spain. Their dominance kinda killed my interest in La Liga. I hope for more competition.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 17:23   #243
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
and what does Madrid symbolize according to you?
Fascism. Elitism. Bread and circus. The roman catholic church. Islam. General corruption

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Every neutral I know supports Madrid against Barca as well.

Strangely enough, all Madrid fans that I know are guys I've gotten along well with. Probably because of this, I've kinda rooted for them against Barca as far back as I can remember.

Also, among people I know personally, Madrid, Milan and Juve fans are really the ones who'd been following football pre-Murdoch in the 90s and early noughties. They invariably know and appreciate more aspects about the game than the million Premfaces who sprouted out post-Murdoch.
See my experiences differ. Obviously #1 is epl groupie who haven't been watching long but beyond that Only madrid fans I know are latinos (mostly mexican). Pretty much epitomize the fan perez is marketing. Transfer market fans. Bitter losers.

Only thing which annoys me more than madrid fans here is female barca fans. "Zomg I studied abroad in barca and when they won la liga I got drunk and fucked by some guy in an accent. I feel so catalan!"

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 17:35   #244
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
See my experiences differ. Obviously #1 is epl groupie who haven't been watching long but beyond that Only madrid fans I know are latinos (mostly mexican). Pretty much epitomize the fan perez is marketing. Transfer market fans. Bitter losers.

Only thing which annoys me more than madrid fans here is female barca fans. "Zomg I studied abroad in barca and when they won la liga I got drunk and fucked by some guy in an accent. I feel so catalan!"
Hehe.. Yeah, I can understand the fan profile differing across cultures/countries.

At least in India, the Madrid/Milan/Juve fans are much likelier to be people who've been watching the game longer and before the EPL rise.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 19:36   #245
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

I hate them both. Depends on who is comming off as more annoying at the moment. At this point their even. Go Gijón and Levante!

Quote:

Female Barca fans annoy me to no end too...when I went to Nou Camp there were just too many, granted most were teen girls so non of the had the "Zomg I studied abroad" attittude, but they were all like "OMG Messi has been here, he's sooo cute, OMG look at that Piqué poster see how handsome he is and OMGZ Barca is the best team ever". Reminds me to the Galacticos hype when I was in HS, though at least I knew a girl who went for "OMG I'm in love with Roberto Carlos" points for originality, no Raul, no Beckham, no Figo, no Zidane. Both annoying as hell though.

That said the few Madrid fans I know, have all liked Madrid for several years and years and years pre Perez. Most current Barcelona fans I know used to like Madrid 7 years ago. :O. Very few neutrals, and like me, they'll side with the one that is annoying them less.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa

Last edited by crazy4milan; 06-12-2011 at 19:40.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 20:10   #246
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Cutrone, Abate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
Not the long ass posts.

Are you upset because no one opened a thread about United? I told you millions of times dude, no one cares.
I care.
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 20:13   #247
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
And who gave you the info that the majority of Inter and Juve fans are "low bitter filthy class"?

When you say such things, I find it very hard to not equate it to borderline xenophobia.
For the first point, you need to read their Fans histories and must deal with them (in the stadium and out the stadium "I'm not talking about ULTRA"); and by far my actual experience and witnessing of lot of their majority (Not only in Italy but many destination) for over decades, I can easily tell you they are Merda & Ladri fans.

Should I even respond about "xenophobia" as I have nothing to do or deal with this kind of sickness behave, I can assure you.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 20:16   #248
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Cutrone, Abate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushanmilano View Post
Fuck Madrid and fuck mourinho. Disgusting club.
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 20:32   #249
nuttela
Super Bludfam

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
That ship has sailed already when Sasha violated this forum by posting his ass tbh.
whyd u bring that up?

now all i can think of is that hairy ass cheeks he had

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:47   #250
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
For the first point, you need to read their Fans histories and must deal with them (in the stadium and out the stadium "I'm not talking about ULTRA"); and by far my actual experience and witnessing of lot of their majority (Not only in Italy but many destination) for over decades, I can easily tell you they are Merda & Ladri fans.
Cool, I don't wanna argue when someone falls back to experience in arguments. Whatever I say would be pointless coz your strongest impressions would be your own experiences. So forget it.

But theoretically, I can never accept a line of thinking which goes - 1) Inter & Juve invariably attract 'filthy bitter low class' for some strange reason, 2) Therefore Milan fans can repeatedly refer to them by less-than-polite names despite claiming to be classy themselves.

There are too many things wrong there. Stereotyping, Snobbery, Classism, Hypocricy.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:36   #251
Deunamist
F*** Juventus

as a Milan fan I'd say. Milan are the greatest, anything other than Milan is shit.
Deunamist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 13:10   #252
Jivara
Forza Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
Nowadays I support everyone else but Real/Barça in Spain. Their dominance kinda killed my interest in La Liga. I hope for more competition.
I feel the exact same way, the league just goes down to the two classico games. Sometimes im excited when Bilbao or Valencia host one of the two teams but im always left dissapointed. I saw a highlight reel of an old match when Betis were kinda threatening, the quality and intensity of those matches was really catchy, you felt like Madrid and Barca had to struggle to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwuzhere View Post
I still hate Barca though. Aside from all of the obvious diving, cheating etc. already mentioned in this thread. I just dislike the way they play. It's so boring imo. I'd say like 70% of all their goals are scored the same way. Pass, pass pass, through ball, goal. Also, most teams just bend over and stop trying after the first or second goal.

I usually watch other teams as a neutral just for entertainment, but I don't see how anyone can enjoy watching Barca as a neutral. You're basically only seeing one team play because they maintain possession in such a boring way, like they will pass between their defenders and "sweeper-keeper" 20 times just so they kill off the opponent.

I'd rather watch a good game between two evenly matched teams any day than watch Barca's boring pass-pass-pass, no risk taking, style of play.

I dont get what all the excitement is about. Stupid spanish defenders never analyze that 70% of barca goals are a result of a pass in the space between the defensive line and the gk. they score 8 goals and they celebrate it like they are the teletubbies.

Quote:
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 14:51   #253
Casualista
Banned

Quote:
vicky cristina barcelona? Could be.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 15:21   #254
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Cool, I don't wanna argue when someone falls back to experience in arguments. Whatever I say would be pointless coz your strongest impressions would be your own experiences. So forget it.

But theoretically, I can never accept a line of thinking which goes - 1) Inter & Juve invariably attract 'filthy bitter low class' for some strange reason, 2) Therefore Milan fans can repeatedly refer to them by less-than-polite names despite claiming to be classy themselves.

There are too many things wrong there. Stereotyping, Snobbery, Classism, Hypocricy.
Let me tell you something, the mentioned adjectives are not apply in too many people here.

How could you prejudge people when they are not taking, invariably, their posts seriously!

You know well "as you been registered since 2006" that most of the members come here to express in friendly and amusingly their opinions about Milan and other teams not in perceptional and purpose negotiation!

We would not put ourselves in place that we degrade ourselves to their levels, but when you can see the things clearly, day each day, about their harassment and assault and mockery that reflect their stupendous and savageness that you can't pay respect for them or their double faces managements and force you to call them in their real names!
Old 07-12-2011, 15:32   #255
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

Fav. Players: Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
This thread stinks of bitterness.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdcantona View Post
As valid as a lot of the barca criticisms in here are....

this thread just doesn't seem very..... Milan to be completely honest.
+1

Apparently we need some Man Red knowledge.

Signature

Shiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 15:36   #256
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
Let me tell you something, the mentioned adjectives are not apply in too many people here.

How could you prejudge people when they are not taking, invariably, their posts seriously!

You know well "as you been registered since 2006" that most of the members come here to express in friendly and amusingly their opinions about Milan and other teams not in perceptional and purpose negotiation!

We would not put ourselves in place that we degrade ourselves to their levels, but when you can see the things clearly, day each day, about their harassment and assault and mockery that reflect their stupendous and savageness that you can't pay respect for them or their double faces managements and force you to call them in their real names!
Ok, I'll only express amusing opinions from now on
Old 07-12-2011, 15:38   #257
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:

pics?
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 15:51   #258
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Ok, I'll only express amusing opinions from now on
hahaha get advises from Congo and Co.
Old 10-12-2011, 16:37   #259
ww
Banned

Fav. Players: Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

Try to think like me: I don't like Barça and Real, I like badassness. Mourinho has balls to make true statements against Barça on the midia and their teams have a badass style. Plus, some players like Pepe, Carvalho, Kaká and Lassana deserve to win Barça so, since Mourinho is now one of the only ones that can beat Barça, let's support him.
ww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 17:00   #260
damn
keyboard Sacchi

its barca for me and hopefully zero tituli for mourinho.

can't support any team mourinho coaches, especially not in the magical 2nd season when the players finally figure out how to play under him (like parking the bus takes a year to explain)

Signature
damn is offline   Reply With Quote