CL: AC Milan (4) - Arsenal FC (0) 15/02/2012

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Lyon vs APOEL. TALKK ABOUTT FIXEEEED

UEFALyon :D

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
seedorf-MVB-ambrosini/gattuso

Arsenals speed daemons trembling with fear.

This draw would be great for any other italian ''top'' club but milan. This really is just like last year. An slightly above average english team that if turns on the turbo will easily get pass milan flaws.

Weather milan pass will largely depend on whether both nocerino and aquilani will be fit/in form + zambrotta having a freak game considering its highly probably fester will obviously fail to get a quality fullback again.

But even with both nocerni and aquilano being i dont see them playing. I see allegri playing slowdorf no matter what due to his big game player tag he somehow still carries after dozen of shit CL performances.

Not really happy with the draw honestly. Milan also have a terrible history with english teams lately. Hope this doesnt end like totenhamm:lol::fp:

Lyon vs APOEL. TALKK ABOUTT FIXEEEED

UEFALyon

Haha yeah i laughed when i saw it live. It was also the very 1st draw no? Platinis new favorite club (always was? dunno).

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Haha yeah i laughed when i saw it live. It was also the very 1st draw no? Platinis new favorite club (always was? dunno).

The very 1st draws were Porto vs City and Ajax vs Utd...

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
His supposed importance to Arsenal is exaggerated. .

34 goals in this calendar yr to date.. it hink its pretty justified. He has won matches just on his own.

ppl talking bout van persie,but i have more attention for theo walcott. he is SURE fast,highly techniqued.
fast yes very very fast :eek: .. but technique :lol: .. the only problem is if lennon was too hot to handle so is walcott., after all how much technique do u need to go past bonera :proud:

how the fuck r arsenal favorites? i dnt care if there fast, please there is no way we are losing this
because of our shit record against any half decent team recently, specially english teams.

I think Nesta and Silva need to have a great game for us, and lets hope our left back doesnt fuck us up.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Milan 3 - 0 Arsenal

Boateng
Pato
Ibra

Arsenal 0 - 1 Milan

Ibra

It's clear that we need a new LB and not Tevez. For anchor, Seedorf will have a big game I can tell. Boateng will be stuffing his dick into Wegner's face while Pato and Ibra shoot semen all over Szescneyz mouth

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There was the idea to move Silva to the left, I would move Mexes there, because he has also technique and can build up, at least it seemd so in his CL game, and we would conserve our massive central defence.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
Lol at all the Gunners fans going "we have an excellent record at San Siro"

1 game 1 win is not an excellent record. it was just 1 game.

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wenger "It is a difficult draw, but an exciting one, and they could say exactly the same thing I suppose. It is a 50-50"

Can't agree more

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Super-Pippo, Pirlo, Ibra, Silva, Prince
on inter it's giusepe mezza :p

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
on inter it's giusepe mezza :p

Actually that's the official name of the stadium but since Meazza played most of his career in Inter, Milan fans call it the San Siro because of the district where it's located.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
We are favorites, but don't need to underrate Arsenal. Just please no senatores in MF for Arsenal game.

We should proceed!

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol to the all doubters, let's not forget in 2008 we also finished 5th in the league and we had Kalac on goal -_____-' with a 19 year old Pato leading the strike force. Im confident we will make Arsenal lick our assholes. Abate can stop the likes of CR7 let alone the Gervinho's -___-. Put Nocerino on Walcott's mediocre ass and he's done. Zambro made Alves eat shit let alone Walcott lmao... Like i said originally

I expect a big game from Seedorf, Boateng, Ibra, Silva and Pato. Enough of this small team mentality.

FORZA MILAN

Last edited:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Just give the ball to Ibra. His dick is massive

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Too much on the dick, too few on the balls.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think that's the kind of games we could use Seedorf in front of defence. I think it's wise to use our younger players in midfield, so Aquilani and Nocerino would be my choices. However, since we've got only old players able to play as anchor man, I'd pick Seedorf. He's already done very well playing there against Tottenham.

Van Bommel may be better defensively, but do we really need that type of player in front of defence against English sides? I don't think so, but it doesn't look that clear to me. I'd like to know other opinions.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
CL Winners for the last 10 years.

2002 - Real Madrid (Spa)
2003 - Milan (Ita)
2004 - Porto (Por)
2005 - Liverpool (Eng)
2006 - Barcelona (Spa)
2007 - Milan (Ita)
2008 - Man United (Eng)
2009 - Barcelona (Spa)
2010 - Inter (Ita)
2011 - Barcelona (Spa)
2012 - ??? (Ita ???)

There is a pattern for the last 10 years that an Italian club won CL title after a Spanish club won it the previous year.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Liverpool fucked us,two years later we fucked them back.Same gonna be with this shitty English side.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Doubters, cool down and just watch and learn ;)

G & Cass :star:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
16/12/2011 champions league: Milan draw arsenal !

From today’s draw in Nyon, Milan have got an Premiership team. Arsenal will the Rossoneri’s opponenets in the last 16 of the Champions league.

MILAN – Milan will face Arsenal in the last 16 of the Champions League after the drae held today in Nyon.

This is the last league result by the London side:

Saturday 10 December:

Arsenal-Everton 1-0.

Arsenal are currently in 5th position in the Premier League with 29 points thanks in no small part to the 15 goals scored by Robin Van Persie and they finished above Marseille, Olympiacos and Borussia Dortmund after having beaten Udinese in the preliminary round.

There is some history between the two teams. In the European Super Cup final in 1994/95, the first leg ended scoreless and Milan won the second leg 2-0.

In the last 16 of the Champions League in 2007/08, the opposite happened with the London sider winning 2-0 after a scoreless first leg.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i hope it's not a repaet of a few yrs ago when casc scored an sublime goal

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Im confident with Abate shackling whoever is playing down the right (gervinho?)

However, down the left with Wallcott, words cannot descriibed how fucked up we are if Antonini plays

Our only hope would be to stop the ball in the box, give him a bit of room to cross, then just make sure RVP is marked out (Nesta and Silva should be able to do that)

Boateng vs Song should be great

I think Arsenals defence is better than what most of guys are rating it as, however it is still pretty shit TBH (mertesacker :lol:)

Anayways, should be good game, im not going to pass to much judgement on it untill after winter window

Need reinforcements

Id play Seedorf instead of Aqua aswell

CL are his specialty, he does not fail

Oh and register Inzaghi, english hate him

Last edited:

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
It wasn't sublime goal, just Dida being himself.

If TS is injured, we'll be pretty much in trouble. And thanks to Galliani that we once again were cheap club and accepted free useless LB. We'll have problems with Walcott.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
First leg, Attack em we need the advantage we need to try play like we need 3 goals.

---------------ABBIATI------------------

ABATE-----SILVA----NESTA----ANTONINI

----AQUILANI---PRINCE---NOCERINO-----

--------------ROBINHO-----------------

----------PATO------IBRAHIMOVIC------

Away leg, Obviously depends on the result I'm assuming we have a 2 goal advantage here.

---------------ABBIATI------------------

ABATE-----SILVA-----NESTA----ANTONINI

-----SEEDORF----MVB----NOCERINO------

----------AQUILANI----PRINCE-----------

--------------IBRAHIMOVIC--------------

Schedule