The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
8340173254d06d0e716ae85a00434775.png

Can nobody score vs fucking 7uve...

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Lazio director on milinkovic: “I don’t know how much he could be worth and I don’t even want to think about it."
“It’s a figure well over €80-90m."

We should pay that price if we have the money.. come on meelan

Luckily our management dont want to throw money out of the window

GeorgeWeahJnr

Primavera
Reaction score
didn’t Suso get the most assists in serie a one season or am I remembering that wrong?
I’ll take his YouTube highlight package over a lot of players we’re considering here too.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
didn’t Suso get the most assists in serie a one season or am I remembering that wrong?
I’ll take his YouTube highlight package over a lot of players we’re considering here too.

The problem is he has his clause, that was his intention, and if someone triggers it we can do nothing about that.
Problem here isnt about his ability, he is far from a WC player but we are not in the position to replace him either atm.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Milinkovic-Savic will be another colossal wrong allocation of our budget. That sort of money should only be used for a guaranteed 20 goal striker.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
90m on a midfielder :lol:

Hell to the no. That's Pavon, Keita and Dendoncker.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Someone said Mahrez is Suso leaves, I'm inclined to agree, we could definitely try for him. Speedy guy that can both assist and score himself.

As for SMS - he's not a mere midfielder, he's potentially a 20 goal scorer :o

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lazio director on milinkovic: “I don’t know how much he could be worth and I don’t even want to think about it."
“It’s a figure well over €80-90m."

We should pay that price if we have the money.. come on meelan

1 decent season and a €90 M price? :lol:

Fuck that.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lazio ll never get 100 M + for SMS. Its just their usual BS. Just like with biglia.

First hes Serbian (no offence to anyone). If he was brazilian, french....it d be possible. No club ll pay that price for guy from balkan (im from balkan). Throught history region has had amazing players but most of them had flaw. Inconsistency and laziness. From Savicevic, Dzeko to Perisic. Amazing 2 games, next few games they re invisible.

How manny mids went for 100m+ or d cost that much? Pogba, verrati and......

We should aim for WC striker like cavani, and some great mid not much expensive and past their prime, like modric.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Keita, vidal cost 80mln and that os much better then one player.

Sms will be a top player and maybe already is though.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Better question. Will sms deliver on a bigger stage? With a heavy shirt and a demanding team and a fan base?

I’d like to see him pulling the strings at a bigger team. I like sms but there is a huge question mark about what he can offer at a bigger stage against high caliber players.

Biglia frustrated the shit out of him at San Siro.

What’s with Keita hype? Are we interested in him or is he destroying the baguette league?

Mrki I hate to be the bearer of bad news but man utd put Vidal as their #1 target this summer?

Is Pavón going to be the new Driussi or renato sanches?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
85 games.... 15 goals.

Somehow i think we'll survive.

Heck... we might even improve :lol:

Well Ribery has 12 goals in his last 79 appearances... much better, if I say so.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well Ribery has 12 goals in his last 79 appearances... much better, if I say so.

Also Ribery is turning 35 whereas Suso is a mere 24 years old. Everyone knows 35 is bigger than 24. Quick maff Ribery>Suso

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Better question. Will sms deliver on a bigger stage? With a heavy shirt and a demanding team and a fan base?

I’d like to see him pulling the strings at a bigger team. I like sms but there is a huge question mark about what he can offer at a bigger stage against high caliber players.

Biglia frustrated the shit out of him at San Siro.

It was both biglia and kessie and even that he did manage to get shots on target in our box.. also won most of his areal duels when he was played as a target man.

- He was very good against juve the two times lazio defeated them and also against napoli. Those were against “higher calibre players”. Statically wise he is having a similar season to pogba’s 2015/16.. He is those type of midfielders with xfactor, who can single handedly win you matches. 80m seems fair enough in this market where a defender costs around that price range.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
100% agree with Qaas and I said multiple times already, I think SMS has the right attributes to be a big game player. He doesn't seem to be the one that's going to fade, we need that.

Considering his price a month ago was speculated to be 150mil or more, this talk about 80-90 mil is very welcome. I'd get him if he's available for 100mil without thinking twice.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

It was both biglia and kessie and even that he did manage to get shots on target in our box.. also won most of his areal duels when he was played as a target man.

- He was very good against juve the two times lazio defeated them and also against napoli. Those were against “higher calibre players”. Statically wise he is having a similar season to pogba’s 2015/16.. He is those type of midfielders with xfactor, who can single handedly win you matches. 80m seems fair enough in this market where a defender costs around that price range.

Let’s see how it pans out, 80m seems a fair price for clubs with deep pockets.

But for us it’s impossible. We don’t have this type of money. As someone said 80 can get you 3 players and if it comes to pay big then invest big on a cf who can guarantee you games and goals. Not a player who can get shots in opposition areas and win most Ariel duels against 174cm players.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

100% agree with Qaas and I said multiple times already, I think SMS has the right attributes to be a big game player. He doesn't seem to be the one that's going to fade, we need that.

Considering his price a month ago was speculated to be 150mil or more, this talk about 80-90 mil is very welcome. I'd get him if he's available for 100mil without thinking twice.

:thumbsup:

Let’s see how it pans out, 80m seems a fair price for clubs with deep pockets.

But for us it’s impossible. We don’t have this type of money. As someone said 80 can get you 3 players and if it comes to pay big then invest big on a cf who can guarantee you games and goals. Not a player who can get shots in opposition areas and win most Ariel duels against 174cm players.

We have a good starting 11 that can trouble the big teams. Now we need to splash the money on 1-2 highly rated players. SMS seems to be one of them.

“Not a player who can get shots in opposition areas” you say.. I believe he is the highest scoring cm in europe so far with 9 goals. Also offers so much in defence.
- the aerial duels he won were against romagnoli and bonucci, don’t know when they became 174cm players.

But heey we probably can’t afford him, too good for us anyways

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lazio ll never get 100 m + for sms. Its just their usual bs. Just like with biglia.

First hes serbian (no offence to anyone). If he was brazilian, french....it d be possible. No club ll pay that price for guy from balkan (im from balkan). Throught history region has had amazing players but most of them had flaw. Inconsistency and laziness. From savicevic, dzeko to perisic. Amazing 2 games, next few games they re invisible.

How manny mids went for 100m+ or d cost that much? Pogba, verrati and......

We should aim for wc striker like cavani, and some great mid not much expensive and past their prime, like modric.

What? You serious?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SMS for 100mil? Sorry but this is not the right time to splash that kind of cash for a single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.