FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil - General Discussion

Which big name(s) will crash out in the group stages?

• Total voters

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
FUuuu spain, holland and chile. This is bs, worst possible draw ever, although we were never going to make it past the group stage anyway, since this is possibly the worst australian side ever at present.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Australia 2006 team was an awesome team, i miss those days when italy actually needed a rubbish penalty to beat us :o.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
FUuuu spain, holland and chile. This is bs, worst possible draw ever, although we were never going to make it past the group stage anyway, since this is possibly the worst australian side ever at present.

You never know, maybe Spain or The Netherlands will pull a Italy 2010 and give Australia a chancce

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great group for italy :thumbsup: now kick out england from the group. Forza italia

Italy plays Uruguay in the last game of the group. They start off with England then Costa Rica. The last game will obviously be decisive and knowing how Italy traditionally start slow, they could face elimination facing a strong team like Uruguay last, especially as this WC is in South America, and considering the fatigue the team will have from the long travel hours (longer than any other team in the WC besides Greece).

Basically, if Italy want to stand a chance of making it, they must try qualify by winning the first two games…leaving it to the end will most definitely harm Italy.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
netherlands?revenge bruv,revenge :o

i cried a lot after the quarter final in south africa, still hurts because brazil deserved to win. they would have beaten uruguay and played spain in the final :(

fuck melo, i blame him for that defeat and hate him for it.

:star::star::star::star::star::star: ;)

Last edited:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Australia 2006 team was an awesome team, i miss those days when italy actually needed a rubbish penalty to beat us :o.

I'm sure you also miss red cards being gifted to your team after the opponent defender tackles another opponent defender :lol:

I don't think Spain and Netherlands will have a walkthrough over Chile. There could be a surprise in this group. I also think Spain could end up second place and face Brazil in the 1/16 round.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I still can't get over how France were drawn with literally the weakest teams that were possible.

OK, maybe Iran would have been worse, but still. :lol:

I cannot believe we weren't in there instead of Honduras, all they had to do was mix the fucking ball.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
belgium imo are the dark horse of this competition. All big teams will be in for a surprise when they face them. Any belgium supporters here ?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm sure you also miss red cards being gifted to your team after the opponent defender tackles another opponent defender :lol:

I don't think Spain and Netherlands will have a walkthrough over Chile. There could be a surprise in this group. I also think Spain could end up second place and face Brazil in the 1/16 round.

italy dint do shit until the red card anyway :o. Whatever the case maybe, that was a strong Australian side, on a good day we could atleast challenge the top teams, besides we had a top 5 coach in Guus hiddink, nothing was impossible for that Australian side :proud:.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i can see chile beating nedtherlands but not spain. Any team that faces spain might as well forfeit the match.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Wow Brazil - Croatia what a game. Both play one of the most entertaining football in the world. :thumbsup:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
croatia vs cameroon will decide the second spot in that group i reckon.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i can see chile beating nedtherlands but not spain. Any team that faces spain might as well forfeit the match.

Chile can beat Spain and Netherlands. They are playing really good; however, you do not know how the big stage is going to affect them.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Games start at 6pm, 7pm, 21pm, 22pm and midnight (CET)

and then just 1 fucking game starts at 3am, England - Italy :fp:
dafuq is this shit? Let the 2 south Americans teams play at that time :fp: :fp:

Menudo

Banned
Reaction score
Italy have good group and should qualify #1. They have millions of miles ahead tactically over all teams in their group and in big tourney this is the keys.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
or Mexico, the olympic winners.

Croatia can hurt Brazil. They were unlucky not to win against Italy and draw against Spain in the Euros. They're a good team

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Round of 16 potential matches
A1 Brazil - B2 Chile/Netherlands
C1 Colombia - D2 Uruguay/England

B1 Spain - A2 Croatia/Cameroon
D1 Italy/Uruguay - C2 Japan/Drogba

E1 France - F2 Bosnia/Nigeria
G1 Germany - H2 Korea/Russia

F1 Argentina - E2 Switzerland/Ecuador
H1 Belgium - G2 Portugal

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
i think messi and argentina are guaranteed semi-finalists if they avoid germany in the quarters.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can't wait for Suarez versus England :lol::lol::lol:
They will injure him :o
"Yeah,we're fucked"

Ba0YBrwCEAEjO5r.jpg
https://vine.co/v/hxEedVgJdlQ

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Argentina is guaranteed at least the quarterfinals at this point. Messi and Kun is going to have a field day in the group stage.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
uruguay gon win this.

thta 100 i placed on them in 2011 gonna make me some money :cool:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Jeez, that was a nasty, nasty draw. B and D are the toughest, while I think A too looks very hard to qualify from. I think Italy and England will qualify. Hodgson's style suits tournaments. But I don't think they'll progress much further if they run into a top side.

One of Spain, Chile or Holland are gonna go home? :cry: What a shame. But it'll be a hell of a group.

Schedule