Inter, Barcelona and AC Milan...

Reaction score
sigh... Barca beat AC's CL record of 10 consequtive wins... but at least the team they beat in order to do this was our hated enemies inter...... and at least Inter got thrashed!!!!!! (3-0) :D

hopefully this could prove to be a demoralising defeat that will affect inters league form.... the same could happen to juve who are in manchester , missing heaps of key players thru injury or flu.... (del piero, salas, di vaio, zambrotta, birindelli, buffon...)

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
barca finally proved to me that they are alrite! it took them 11 wins in a row in cl but. they werent that convining until this morning wen they bet inter 3-0, shame about them beating our record. if we win evergame from now can we still get it? we have at least 9 games left true

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
LMAO......Marcello Lippi says all of Juve is fighting a flu bug even himself. This of course all while puffing on one of his cigars. Sick man? Yeah, my arse......he looked like he was getting ready to go to the Bellagio..... Juve-Man U is an interesting fixture. I am with Juve on this one, just because maybe if Man U lose, Sir Alex will try to hit Becks with something more than just a football boot this go around.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
too right! Lippi and Juve were basically told to fuck off by the UEFA in terms of their request for a postponement! So they play tonight. After Man U's glorious performance last weekend, I think they'll be pretty pissed off and take it out on the bianconeri.

BTW Too bad about AS Roma.... :D Hasn't poor ole Sensi suffered enough with this team?...obviously not... :D It would really make my year if by some miracle Roma gets relegated!!! :D :D :D

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
ads216 said:
BTW Too bad about AS Roma.... :D Hasn't poor ole Sensi suffered enough with this team?...obviously not... :D It would really make my year if by some miracle Roma gets relegated!!! :D :D :D

what a nice purpose!!!! :)
The risk exist... now also Del Vecchio will be at least 3 weeks off...

Reaction score
Dude, as much as i root against Inter in the Serie A. I always root heavily for the italian teams in the CL. I guess maybe cause I'm Italian and because of all the garbage about them suckin the past 5 years in the CL, but I could never root for Barca or Man U against Inter or Juve

When It comes to champions league, any italian team winning will do for me, I'd just rather it be Milan or Juve. It kinda hurts my feelings to see some of your comments.

But as i said, when it comes to Serie A, i hope inter loses every game, but seeing Saviola piss on Cannavaro really hurt me. Gamarra was terrible. I just hate seeing anyone beat Fabio like that.

DiaVoLo^

Primavera
Reaction score
i dont think its a good reason for postponing games...

Well if United had so many players out would the match have been played then ???? No I dont think so !!!

Its sad to see Italian teams lose especially for english teams...

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
DiaVoLo^ said:
Well if United had so many players out would the match have been played then ???? No I dont think so !!!

Don't be so sad...
MILAN WON!!! ;)

And should you be keen on Juve too (noone is perfect :D ) be happy!

IMO they should have not been forced to play with so many players sick...
but anyway their match was really good, Manchester was almost invisible...
and I'm quite sure that next week (with VIRUS totally transferred to Red Devils) Juve in Delle Alpi will give them an unforgettable "Soccer Lesson"

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I agree with Mellanie, Milan won.....that is all that matters. Keep in mind, Juve and Inter are in position to qualify for the quarterfinals. Roma......who cares, they are no threat for the Scudetto.......Roma at this point are interested in the coppa and UEFA cup entry. As long as Inter and Juve advance......then we are good. These teams can not have the luxury of focusing all of their firepower on the Scudetto, or else we will lose out. Keep in mind, these two teams already have the added luxury of not worrying about Coppa matches any longer since they were both embarassed in that tournament already.

Also....I must say, THE SCUDETTO IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CL

But, I am ready to accept the CL over the scudetto as a fashionable substitute :)

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
DiaVoLo^ said:
i dont think its a good reason for postponing games...

easy man... i didnt say Juve should not have their game postponed but ManU should if they were in that position....

basically i don't think that's a good reason for ANY team to postpone games... as long as the teams have a full pitch and a full bench then the game should be played..

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Ozmosis said:
basically i don't think that's a good reason for ANY team to postpone games... as long as the teams have a full pitch and a full bench then the game should be played..

Quite correct... but IMO you should add one more sentence:

ALL PLAYERS (both pitch & bench) HAS TO BE HEALTHY...
NO COLD... NO TEMPERATURE...
and...please...
PRIMAVERA PLAYERS IN CL cannot be considered a FULL BENCH

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
YES IT IS!!

and as soon as COLD is a Juve trouble... WHO CARES???

Let's hope in another Juve defeat in Serie A because of it!!! :D

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I agree. Look at the subs they had: Bonnefoi, Fresi, Olivera, Paro and Gastaldello. Not to mention all the players who coughed their way through the match.

They spreads some germs alright. Davids and Fresi both caught it. Only a handful of players showed up at practice today.

Hopefully, they coughed at Man U players...

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hmm the flu is a shame for juve, i mean the inexperience of their goalie (who i have never even seen play in the serie A) showed when he clipped ruud's feet was surely a penalty but it wasnt. I mean thy really missed their goalie. That's unfortunate for any team really but ANYWAYS
In CL i usually go for the Italian teams cos its my fave league and i never see enuff games of it.
YA Milan! it was only 1 goal and my my it was a Tomasson tap in but i think its great for him. Let's not take away he had to be there and not miss but just indicative of a good team effort so i'm proud. I just want another win next week so we can concentrate on the Scudetto. But hopefully we can keep the winning feeling through to the weekend :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i hope they DIDN'T cough at man united players coz i'd rather see man united winning EPL than arsenal ;)

Schedule